Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Out of order OBing (Read 5389 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Out of order OBing
Mar 19th, 2009 at 9:36am

Greetings,

Last night I told myself I had no intent to go OB, but then I had some solar plexus inner movement that was so strong I couldn't ease it by laying my hands across it, so I said OK. 
Cheesy  Zippidy-doo! Out the top of my crown chakra/head went an inner subtle body!

I don't like inner inner bodies to leave first !  I always thought and always experienced that they peel off / shoot upward / whatever in their order of density/vibration: physical, astral/emotional, mental, etheric, Sanscrit name, Sanscrit name etc.

I knew it had to be an inner subtle body ('inside' astral) because my own physical and emotional consciousness were unaffected and stayed very clearly in the bedroom.  This is very unusual for me to have an inner body leave first. I sensed it rising and then meet another soul for a soul meld and then they rose some more and dissappeared from my sense of it.

If you go out of body, do you ever sense that your emotional/astral body has stayed in place and that some smaller, faster, less human-formed energy has taken off on its own and left your consciousness with the physical?   Huh

Bets

(It must have come back on its own because I feel OK now.)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Re: Out of order OBing
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 1:22pm

Hi Betson,

I'm not sure if this helps but about a year ago I felt something sink into my heart. I thought 'Wow, I haven't felt like this since I was a little kid'. It felt very comfortable for a day or so, after that it got annoying because I've been through so much since then and this little piece of me still felt like the little child. It took quite a while but it has adjusted in the last couple of months.

take care and have a nice day,
Vagabound

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 9:12pm

Thanks, Vagabound  Smiley

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:33pm

Interesting. Did I get you right, it felt like you left behind your physical and emotional consciousness? So you felt somehow un-emotional?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 9:04am

Hi Spooky,

I'd always assumed some essence of any 'lower"-vibe subtle body went with consciousness with the highest-fastest subtle body.  But this time the highest separated out and I lost any sense of it.
I assume my emotional body was just sitting aroound with my physical body, waiting for something to happen. Apparently I then eventually fell asleep.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 10:32pm

Now I have the image there was your "here/me" consciousness, and you felt on the one side something of you left to "higher" areas, and on the other side was/were the lower vibrating part(s) of you. To both ends you (eventually) lost your perception of what they do/experience. Is this close or am I totally off?

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 9:18am

Cheesy Cheesy  'Sides."" Ends."  Now I feel like a pieroggi all folded ! I didn't really sense any sides, and just one end, the crown or top as  that inner subtle body flew out.
I was more conscious in my body even though I'd expected my consciousness to go with the par that 'flew away.'  Smiley

I think I better just take a hint from another thread and try to get back to when retrievals etc were experienced without any sensation much and we just 'change the channel" of our minds like a TV. That would take care of my quandry.

Thank you for helping me look at this!

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 10:49pm

Haha, well yes I just tried to get where "you" were. Now it looks like you noticed something of you left through the top of your head, and I once noticed "someone" came to me at night and melted with me, might be a traveling part returned. Strange, but it happened.

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Mar 24th, 2009 at 9:55am

Hi Spooky,

Did you sense that the melting one stayed?  Like it had been a previusly lost subtle body?  --Did you sense more a feeling of completeness after it came back?
(Or was there any sense of threat to its being with you?)

Your situtation is more complex than mine because souls that come to you could have come for a variety of causes!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Mar 24th, 2009 at 6:24pm

Yes definitely! It was that experience I've written about here and there, I awoke from a long dream and then had the impression, well, I was absolutely certain there was someone coming in my room, and then I felt this one laying down at my back (I was laying on my side) and then melting with me, accompanied by a feeling of a fresh breeze moving through my body. It's quite surprising that I didn't move and quietly let it happen instead to jump up scared, prepared to fight a burglar or so. I did not sense any changes since that. Maybe it was just something which happens every night, and I just normally don't remember it. I don't really know what it was though.

Spooky

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 8:47am

hey Spooky,
I know I'm not invited into the conversation but this sounds a lot like what happened to me; except that I remember when this piece of me left. I had asked for some "security" in case I get lost or destroyed. I was assured that this wouldn't happen but I was still scared. I was may be 6 or 7 then. So I was told they'll keep a piece of me safe and I'll get it back later.
I had forgotten all about it til I did get it back. Which was quite an experience; suddenly feeling like a 6 year old.

In your case it sounds like it was something that left you earlier that night. (just didn't wanna be in the dream  Huh or may be stayed there for another minute  Undecided )

I don't really like talking about all those things because they're really confusing and there's no way to convince someone else that such things can happen. So I'm happy each time I hear of someone who's had similar experiences.

anyway, take care,
may the force be with you...  Cool
Vagabound

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 9:20am

Greetings,

Cheesy  these threads of conversation are open for participation  Cheesy

Everyone is a part of these discussions whether they choose to reply or to just read along, so please don't feel you have to apologize for taking part.  That's what it's all here for.  Smiley

If someone wants to speak privately they send a personal message.
Smiley
Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #12 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 9:32am

i wonder what the terrorists wud have to say on this all discussion....hmmm... Undecided

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 9:39am

Seeking,

If you wonder about terrorists, try reading in the retrieval form about Osama bin Laden.

Shakespeare

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 9:47am

thanx,  Smiley

I saw this had developed into a conversation between you two and I didn't wanna be rude by interrupting. (just couldn't hold it back... )

hope spring over there is actually melting the snow, not bringing it back,
Vagabound

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.