Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
If this is all true. (Read 2454 times)
knight

india
If this is all true.
Mar 17th, 2009 at 12:53pm

Hi all, i have been reading all the posts in the forums since the past 2 days.  I read posts of several members describing OBEs...NDEs...visions...visits to the after life, to be honest they were amazing narrations, but many questions have arisen in my mind, i shall take them point wise ;

NDE and OBE :- firstly i believe the human brain is a verry powerful thing...it can imagine to great heights...well i do, so how can the so called OBEs and NDEs not be some very amazing n distinct dreams?

Visits to the After life :- i have seen many members claim that they have travelled to the afterlife and back...and so on so forth, how can this not too be some dreams that we at times have...?

Visits of deceased family members :- im not trying to hurt sentiments here but when we lose a dear n near one...isnt it obvious to have dreams of them?....isnt that a way of our mind reacting to the loss?

Afterlife :- a lot has been said here about the after life...but if u think...is it really the fact that after we die...we would awake to happiness..?...i mean wud it be like sleeping n waking up...wud we retain this physical form?...how wud i recognise my loved ones...wud i need to leave them again n go away...?

Does religion matter? :- i saw some members here describe how "christ" would save us. wat about ppl like me who r not christians?...am i destined to rot coz i am not christian? Shocked

i have seen views of some very old and some young members here, and i think all of them cannot be crazy at the same time to proclaim about the afterlife.

i am sorry if i hurt feelings of some ppl...which isnt my goal. niether am i being sarcastic....i want to believe and i am looking for answers....please some one show me the path....i am confused abt the above points.....please share ur insights,

regards

Knight. Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: If this is all true.
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 1:03pm

OK, Knight,
that is alot of questions, but I'll start with a few --

We know there's a heaven because we go there. Bruce Moen, the site's host, taught us to in his books and CD. Do you have a library around that can order his books for you?  You need to experience this for yourself.

We can go there and we find souls for other people, souls we do not know but can identify. We are abit tired of doing this for other people because others need to find out for themselves that they can go there.  You can go there !  It does take alittle time and training  for most of us but some can go quite easily !

Souls can form their past appearance so that they are recognizable to loved ones. they do not have heavy form but enough to see how they looked in their previous life.  did you see the film Conact?  towards  the end she meets her father even though he has already passed on.  That's how it works.

Gotta go--more later.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 4:44pm

Hi knight  The difference between a dream and an obe or nde is that when you dream ,your mind is open and spirit (your loved ones who have passed)can visit you in dream state because when your awake you are more like a closed book and they find it harder to get through.

An obe is when your spirit comes out of your body and you can explore as your spirit is connected to your earthly body by a silver cord which cannot be severed as you are still alive.You can visit the spiritworld and return back into your body.

an nde is when your heart has stopped because of maybe heart attack or car crash etc, and your spirit leaves your body and you visit the spirit world and see God or Jesus and your loved ones and then your silver chord does not break as you are eventually brought back ,the only time this cord will break is when you have finally died.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 11:36pm

So many views and only 2-3 replies?...please leave ur comments....i am really anxious to know Undecided

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:20am

Knight--- first watch this video by Jill Bolte Taylor--- she talkes about how she had a stroke and during her "dying" had a kundulini experience.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=PlayList&p=BCBE000FE409A576&p...

It's on You tube and if you type her name in, you will also get to the video. I thought it was very honest and as close to a NDE as one gets.
Hugs--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:36am

When I have had my OBEs, I usually don't realize that they are "in a dream state" or OBEs while they are occuring. I can feel the clothing I have on during the obe. I see things and hear things just as I do in a waking state. I don't usually smell anything that I can recall. Then, during the experience, I will find one small discrepency that suddenly brings a realization to my mind that this moment isn't happening to me in my "present being." 
In other words, can you tell me what it feels like to be pregnant, carry the baby 9 months, deliver the baby through the birth channel?  How could you prove that experience to me if you haven't had the personal experience yourself? Yet, we all agree that it's possible because some of us have experienced it first hand. Now take 5 women who have been pregnant and had children. All 5 will tell you of a simular experience, yet all 5 are completely different.
When you explore the outer realms, it is a personal discovery, realization and awakening. Only you will KNOW when it's your rememberance, inner knowledge, a recall of something you had once before and agreed to leave in order to pursue new observation and participation and growth. Keep searching!! You are on the right path.
Love and Light-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 12:48am

But Cat, without the soul...woudlnt the body be dead? death is when body leaves the soul isnt it? Undecided

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 6:30pm

Hi Knight, Lots of questions hey? Don't we all have them. None of us have all the answers or we probably wouldnt be here.
Well I will take a crack at some of them. Of course they are explained from my view point and therefor are not nessassarly the same as others. ( or correct)I am not going to rewrite your questions but will just do a few short blurbs.
The brain is an amazing thing. But my personal OOB experiences are not when I am sleeping. I am awake. Sometime I go into a meditative state but I am fully awake and aware. I haven't had a NDE this time in-body so I have no relevant response to that part.
My afterlife "trips" have been more in relationship to retrievals. Reviewing past experiences from other lives I have experienced or in some cases have moved to to assist in helping anouther being or someone connected to me in a spiritual way. Most times its about learning a lession I just didn't get the first time or finally letting go of the experience itself.
I have checked in on a few of my passed over relatives and again not while sleeping. I am not sure if it is a reaction to the loss or a desire to extend love. I think love. I am happy when I see they are somewhere good. I don't like seeing them stuck, in any energy that is holding them back. Whether that is religious or other. Not all religious beliefs are nessassarly a good thing. And you sure don't need my view point on God to get you into where you may want to be.
You awaken or better put, become aware again, in the place you believe you will. Some of them are not so nice. Some better than others and some even in what could be called a heavenly like place. Some, just your home. You could project yourself as having a phyical body somewhat like what you are using here, but its not necessary. I believe it could make the transition easier for a time. If you choose to experience a place that is like here, then having a body like what you use here works out well. But its not nessassary. As for knowing "family" that's easy. I feel the love energy. An example is just like with my mom. I feel her beingness and love. Even without her having an ability to communicate with me for some time. I still feel it. Some people you just feel their beingness and energy. That's sort of what the experience is. You dont even have to know them from this lifetime. Once you drop the earthly body you will find many others who you have experienced real love with over the many living/shaired experiences you have had.
Religion makes no difference at all. You are not going to need to believe in any earthy belief system. Many here will tell you differently. You will need their idea of God to get in the door, but its just not that way. Far more importantly its about what "you" believe in. The energy that you have projected, and excepted into, your life that will move you further towards what is sometimes called home. Love is a great place to start looking, in my opinion.

So that's my view. Not shared by many but given to you with an open heart. I hope you find what you are looking for. If this site can be of any help then we are fulfilling our duty of love expression. By the way Bruce or Bob are not some "Gods" to be followed. They, along with other are attempting to show a way of helping yourself and others. Their ways are not the only ways, just their ways. They do work. Good reading to. Just don't believe that you "have" to use "their way" to get there. In fact if they ever did say that you have to use there way alone to have it all work, you wouldent see me, but for the dust.
Joe

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:29pm

Quote Knight:
"NDE and OBE :- firstly i believe the human brain is a verry powerful thing...it can imagine to great heights...well i do, so how can the so called OBEs and NDEs not be some very amazing n distinct dreams?"

The same question you could ask anytime. How do you know THIS isn't a dream? When someone has had a full OBE, this one will tell you that it is real. A reality with some differences to physical reality though. No one can tell for certain what the "real" reality is.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.