Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please respond...im very upset. (Read 3582 times)
knight

india
Please respond...im very upset.
Mar 16th, 2009 at 4:15am

hi guys....this is my first time on this forum...n i am a bit upset to be honest....ok il be to the point with my question

Will i remember everything after i die?..will i see my parents my wife etc after i die...will it be so..?...please respond..n help me! Cry

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Please respond...im very upset.
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 9:50am

Greetings and Welcome, Knight,

Do not worry--you will easily see your loved ones ! It is us on Earth who have trouble seeing and remembering.

You will also see others who have loved you since time began. 
You will feel greater love than we can know !

This information comes from many different souls in many cultures. It is verified by people now who are learning out-of-body  and other spiritual techniques so they / we can go visit these other souls.

Please don't worry. Do you expect to be going soon?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 2:46pm

kinight

A warm welcome from me to this great forum

Please don't stress about this I have had a deep near death experience and KNOW you will see all your loved ones when you pass over.

They will appear to you much like they were in life, but younger and with an body ethereal body of light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 3:43pm

Hi Knight We are only parted in the physical but are together for eternity in the spiritworld so you will be with all your loved ones,when its your turn to pass into the spiritworld.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 4:03pm

I believe that, not only will you be reunited with your loved ones after death, but that there is also so much that you do not remember -- now -- that will be clarified for you. In other words, you will also be able to see 'what you missed' along the way.

I agree with the other commentators that you will be greeted by an overwhelming love, perhaps a love which you feel is undeserved, but which waits for you nonetheless. This is unconditional love, the true love which we all seek in our heart of hearts.

IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 10:46pm

Hi all of u...thanks so much for ur responses...no bets im not going soon...im infact pretty young right now...only 23...but its jus this underlying fear tht after i die...its gonna be all over...i wudnt remember a thing...and this has been told by many ppl to me...some say my spirit wudnt remember anything as it leaves all with the body...but i wanna see my parents..my wife....when im dead...i mean i wanna remember everything i did in this life....i am a hindu....not a chrisitan....does this change my outcome to meet my family in anyway?....i am so confused...i hope the things u have told me r true...and not to cheer me up...u guys havent said if i wud remember my this life....would i have to be reborn or i can be with my family for ever there...?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 11:54am

Dear Knight,

You have a strong soul !  Else why would you go out looking to proove those folks who say it's all over  wrong ?!  Your soul is encouraging you to go out and find true answers!

I hope you'll read the many articles  here, such as "What Is the Afterlife?" etc.  These are not just the thoughts of one man, but are consistent with the beliefs and explorations of many souls through the ages.  Finding out the truth will lift your spirits and bring you into new spiritual experiences!  Enjoy your new life!~

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:28pm

Hi knight It does not matter what religion you are ,God only wanted us to love one another,religion means nothing at all in the spiritworld,God gave us all freewill to chose the way we live our lives,the spirit world is full of love,religion is nothing.I beleive in God and he is the only true Father of us all in this world and that Jesus died to save us all,God did not want us to worry about religion as he loves us all no matter what we beleive or are taught to beleive,i realised myself that i dont need to go to church and pray tpo God as i pray to him everynight and i dont need some priest in a church to tell me how much i love God as i know how much i love him and Jesus in my heart and thats all what matters to me.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:35pm

Thanks Juditha, can i pm u please?

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:38pm

Hi  knight Yes you can pm me if you want to.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:40pm

i sent u one..please reply Smiley

IP Logged

knight

india
Reply #11 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:49pm

are u gettin my msgs Juditha? Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.