Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Proof that OBE's are real! Verification at TMI. (Read 4654 times)
Remco

Proof that OBE's are real! Verification at TMI.
Mar 14th, 2009 at 2:55pm

Hi all,

Ok here is my 100 % proof that it is not all in the head! (to me anyway)
I went to TMI in Spain for a week long gateway voyage where you do 5 or 6 times a day a session for 45 min to an hour with hemi-sync.

During one of the sessions the goal was to ask for an answer to a question you had.
Well my question was " is obe real or is it all in the head ?Please give me some proof"!(by the way i didn't tell anybody about this question)

During the session i went to focus 12 and asked the question and after a while the face of the instructor (Carol Sabick) appeared before my eyes, i was a little confused what this supposed to mean but after a while said "thanks" (for the answer) and the image went away.

After the session we went for lunch and Carol said " so how did it go?" I said: " well i don't know exactly".

O she said " but you where definitely out off body because i saw you standing in my room, you had a confused look on your face and then you said:  thanks!"
She was working on the control panels,in an other room, for the hemi-sync music while she saw me out of body!!!

So the next session there was an other topic, but i thought this is amazing i am going to do that again and say:"Hi i am here again"!
But i woke up after the session and could not remember anything, so i thought ok maybey next time.

At the end off the day Carol said that she forgot to tell me but during the session after lunch she had also joined us with hemi sync. And during the hour while in an altered state she said I "popped up" before her and said" Hi i am here again"!

Note that I didn't tell anybody about my "plan" to visit her again or what i would say if i did.

Verification twice on one day!

Now i can hardly tell myself it is not real or all in your head.

I am very curious what you people think about this, especially the sceptics.
What if this happened to you, how would you explain it other than accepting, and knowing, that obe's are real and that even if you don't remember it you are communicating with other people  non physically
probably more often than you think.

Greetings
Remco
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2009 at 2:32pm by Remco »  

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Re: Prove that OBE's are real! Verification at TMI.
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 8:59am

Remco

I’m that guy who can´t be called a septic once I really believe those things. I usualy talk a lot to people around about such subject. The problem is that some times I feel bad for telling people about things that I have never experienced my self. That said I must confess that proof stuff is something that matters to me.  Would it be  possible having Carol Sabick opnion on it?

thanks and congratullations Wink

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Remco

Re: Prove that OBE's are real! Verification at TMI.
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 2:32pm

Hi kardec,

Thank you very much for your reply!
And yes you are right, proof is important. It is one thing to read about such experiences of other people but when it happenes to you it is a totally different feeling.
It's like Bruce tells in his books if you have proof, for your self, that all this is real you get a sort off mind shift or something and you can never go back to believing that it's just imagination.
But you have to experience it for your self,  most people apperently don't think much off it but for me it's the proof that my sceptical mind wanted.
So if anybody has an "normal " explanation i really like to here it.

About Carol, yes it would be great to get her take on it. It is about three years ago but i think she will remember me.
You can go to the TMI website or google her name to get her e-mail.
Or should I contact her?

Have you had OBE's by the way?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remco

IP Logged

Remco

Re: Proof that OBE's are real! Verification at TMI.
Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 2:47pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7Ohsr9NBQ

I found this on youtube.
Carol Sabick on OBE's

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 5:18pm

Thank you for posting the youtube site!
Aras

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2009 at 6:31pm

Congratulations Remco!

I'm very happy for you!
Keep on with it! It's never-ending and always full of wonderful surprises!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.