Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Visit from my brother who JUST died (Read 8507 times)
moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: Visit from my brother who JUST died
Reply #15 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 4:20pm

I am glad to read of the visitation you had from your brother, banana. I felt the effects of a 'visitation' (how I perceived the event) very shortly after the passing of my grandmother. Several more events followed, spaced many years apart.

I have also been visited in dreams by other deceased relatives/friends.

Cumulatively, the 'contacts' have been enough to influence my views and to induce my curiosity as well. So I encourage you to welcome such messages, and to remember them.

IP Logged

banana

Reply #16 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 12:37pm

Bets, would the reason he might not visit me again is because I am new to all of this and it is harder for him to visit me? You are right, I was so excited when he did visit I would love him to do that again.Also the way he did it confused me a little. He pushed down on my shoulders firmly while lying in bed and said my name loudly...Anna,Anna...twice. Why did he push down so firmly?I have bought some new books that everyone has suggested and will start reading today,I am kind of hoping he will visit again,but I am not waiting up all night.Thanks for your ear.

IP Logged

banana

Reply #17 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 12:42pm

moonsandjunes, that is interesting that other members of your family have visited you. Are they visiting you more often because you are open to all of this. How come I would not get visits from other family members who have died?Granted I was not as close to them as my brother.Its really interesting.If I get up at night to get a glass of water I am looking everywhere for my brother...sounds silly.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #18 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 1:25pm

Juditha--- your very first answer here was so beautiful! You truely have guidence and pure sprirt.  Wonderful response.  Love Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:20pm

This is the sort of question I have no answer for. I don't actually think they are visiting me more, but I have learned to recognize a particular feeling, a particular countenance, a particular knowing...a reverberation. Can I call it that?

It echoes. It comes from a particular place, the knowing, the seeing.

In my dream visitations, the deceased are radiant. They are young and glowing. They are happy. They are smiling. They are supported by others. They are playful.

They are happy.

If I was reminded of this every day, every day, every day....would I want to remain in this earth plane? Would I understand that I am here for a reason?

What is that reason? That is always such a beautiful question.

banana wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 12:42pm:
moonsandjunes, that is interesting that other members of your family have visited you. Are they visiting you more often because you are open to all of this. How come I would not get visits from other family members who have died?Granted I was not as close to them as my brother.Its really interesting.If I get up at night to get a glass of water I am looking everywhere for my brother...sounds silly.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #20 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 7:29pm

Why did he push down so firmly?

Probably for the same reason that the first time most of us drove a car, we hit the gas and/or the brake pedal way too hard a few times...new at it.  *And* they're kind of operating out of their element (to belabor the car metaphor - sort of like adding driving while using tongs to operate the controls, and with one eye closed, to the difficulties of being new at it).

Some folks don't seem to be able to get through at all, so I won't pick on those who are a little klutzy at first (like John, my late husband, who blew up every electronic item in the house the first 48 hours after he passed over...when I got a new computer I specifically forbade him to "touch" it...)   Cool

IP Logged

banana

Reply #21 - Mar 17th, 2009 at 9:34pm

Cricket that is just the cutest thing that your husband did. Thank you for responding.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #22 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 12:09pm

LOL!  Expensive cute!  I had to replace a TV, a VCR, the remotes for both, and a computer!

Nice to know he was still around, though, and still wreaking havoc...his theory tended to be, the heck with fixing it, wait 'til it's broke and then replace it...  Wink

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 12:59pm

Hi carol ann  Thanks for what you wrote to me.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

banana

Reply #24 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 1:56pm

Hi everyone.I have been reading all of the threads on the various different topics and have become a fan of all of you.So many different opinions which of course I love. I really don't know if I should be posting this in the dreams section but because it all started with a physical and auditory connection I will post it here. If the peer moderators (you) feel that it should be in the dreams I will post there.
The other night I had a very real dream.One that felt like I could touch my brother.  Remember the  first time my brother touched my shoulders and said my name twice when I was NOT asleep.This time he came to me and my husband in a dream......not as he was before he died but as he was after. We held hands and hugged. I just kept touching him in my SO REAL dream. I talked to him...sometimes he would answer me.I asked the question"Because you died so suddenly were you afraid"? He told me at first he was afraid but that now he is o.k. and happy. In the middle of this he said lets watch the Laker game which we did.We are all Laker fans and he LOVED sports. I then asked him how happy I was that he was here and we could talk and I asked him could he do this again and he said probably not....so I am worried I won't have any more contact with him. Then I heard whispering and he got up from his chair and said I have to go...walked over towards a bathroom said GOD is calling me....did this silly little jig he used to do for me and gave me his silly little smile and went up towards the ceiling and that was the end of my dream. It was so real....I am a little sad if it is true that maybe he can't visit me anymore. My mother thinks I have a connection with him and he will visit me......Oh I asked him to give me a sign..he didn't say anything so I said what about a rainbow? He didn't say anything but my husband in the dream said"Anna I think it would be hard to create rainbows" and I looked at my brother John and said will it be hard and he said...."I don't think so"

I've been thinking about this dream and got up and wrote the whole dream down....What do you think?

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #25 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 3:14pm

Banana,

Your encounter with your deceased brother fits one of the many patterns of ADC contact.  It might be advisable to explore the other patterns because this awareness might open your mind to different types of communication from your brother.  That is the subject for another thread.  

Here is a typical example of the pattern in question.  I am a United Methodist minister.  One of our members, Mary Ellen, shared this ADC from her recently deceased sister.  Mary Ellen was awakened from sleep by a hand that gently caressed her cheek.  She saw her sister standing beside her bed, glowing radiantly in the dark.  The 2 sisters affirmed their love for each other and then the deceased sister reassured Mary Ellen that she was experiencing an incredible spiritual journey in Paradise.

Don
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2009 at 8:13pm by Berserk2 »  

IP Logged

banana

Reply #26 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 7:56pm

Wow, that is amazing. I am truly open to what lies ahead of me. My brother and I have always been connected and I to believe he has much to do in Paradise.
Thank you for responding
love.,
Anna banana

IP Logged

banana

Reply #27 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 7:57pm

I meant what lies ahead for me.......just got to excited!!

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #28 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 12:55am

Anna--- How truly wonderful!!! I knew that he would contact you (and your husband) because the bonds of love are so deep.  He will be with you for your entire life here on earth. Believe it!  --Love Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

banana

Reply #29 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:36am

Thank you Carol Ann and God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.