Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: mother earth will shed no tears (Read 1461 times)
moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: mother earth will shed no tears
Mar 9th, 2009 at 3:52pm

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 8:30am

Your post went away, Juditha, but these can remain because you liked them. My only point is that it is ALL US. Mother, Father, Sister, Brother -- we are part of it and it is part of us. Tears are only water. They are soon forgotten in the loving light which makes a place for us. No one can remove your smile when you are in the Light. There are all kinds of spirits here, on Earth, which we mistake for nothing, for no one. All the power in the world is held there, in the Light. It is when we settle in, nestling like little children, in the Light, that we see more, that we know/feel how expansive our hearts/minds really are. When we are in that space, all is well. So, I remember.....all is well in my world. All beauty, all hope, all truth lives, and all is well in my world. Blessings on you all.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:20pm

Hi moonsandjunes  The reason i put this story on here is because at the centre i go to,the project for our writing class was to write in a different way about all this talk of planet x and the end times,so i tryed to write about it in a different way, as i do not beleive there is a planet x,i do beleive that there will be earth changes and afterwards a new world,it was a hard subject tro write about and thats why i put it on here to get some feed back, but i took it off because i felt not good about what i had written,thanks for your reply to this and your words as they tell how i mostly see things, even though its hard sometimes with the way the world is now,but i keep trying.

Love and God bless     love juditha

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 9:12pm

Yes, this is the difficulty. An ending is always a new beginning. And...

it can be easy. It can be perfect.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.