Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
apparition (Read 1071 times)
vagabound
Ex Member

apparition
Mar 7th, 2009 at 8:42am

I wasn't sure where to put this since I couldn't find a forum for spirit communication here on the board, so I thought afterlife is the closest.

This happened about two years ago; I woke up in the middle of the night, and a woman was standing in my bedroom, with about 6 dogs in front of her. (Rottweilers I think)
I wasn't scared, just curious; I had never seen that woman before and it didn't seem like she was gonna tell me anything. I looked at the dogs and when I looked at a spot between them, another dog appeared.

The following night I woke up to see myself putting a sheet on a bed. The other me looked calm and friendly, like I wanted to be but couldn't, because I was exhausted from sleep deprivation and caring for my two hyperactive toddlers. (Didn't have any family or friends who'd support me)

in both cases the apparitions lasted for just a few seconds

any ideas what this was supposed to mean?  Undecided

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: apparition
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 9:53am

Greetings vagabound,

Sleep deprivation (that part is real, right?) is a tried and true way to break down barriers between this world and the afterlife!  It's usually by accident that it happens, say as the result of caring for two active toddlers!  Smiley

The first woman was most likely your Oversoul or guiding spirit, showing you that you have defenders /defences (symbolized by the dogs) that help you.
You can talk to her (mental telepathy), and then listen for answers.
Discuss with her just one question at a time, and treat her with respect, whether you really believe in her at first, then  Smiley  see what happens.

The second one seems to show you in control of yourself and your tasks, saying that you can do it! That was two years ago and so it could have helped, unconsiously at least, to have the reminder that you have these capabilities. 

(Are the children in school yet? If so you did get through that difficult time of having several little ones around. If not, can you plan some really active play time, outdoors if possible, so that later after a meal or snack, you can all get a nap?)

You're a very busy lady! Much respect to you!
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Re: apparition
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 6:38pm

Thank you, Betson, for your kind words Smiley

I'd feel safe if I found out she's my guiding spirit, she definitely looked like someone you don't wanna mess with. May be that's why I haven't tried to contact her, but I think I'm going to now.

You're right, seeing myself like that did help me get through those long long days, hoping some day I'll be there. I hadn't thought about that til you mentioned it.

(My kids aren't in school yet, but it's getting easier and easier. My husband moved in with us; the kids hadn't seen their father in years so we all had a hard time getting used to having him around again, but I think we're finally a family. And they all need more sleep now, so momma gets to sleep, too.)

I really enjoy reading the posts on this board. It seems to me that most people here went through some tough times but didn't allow that to make them bitter but rather more sensitive to other people's problems.

Smiley and take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.