Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
gateway voyage program at the monroe institute (Read 12630 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: gateway voyage program at the monroe institute
Reply #15 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 1:38pm

Well worth every penny. Gateway being the most life changing experience of this lifetime, spiritually speaking, I have had. I highly recommend TMI's Gateway to everyone. The foods not what you would expect when you pay $2000.00 per week but I am under the impression that some changes for the better have been made. Also where the Gateway offered in California, the food is by far better, I have been told. I personally didn't go to TMI for the food or a vacation. For me, Virgina was the place to be as "source" seemed a more appropriate place to go. I have heard of others saying how they were under the impression that there was other agendas. Gouvernment oversight. Military mind control. That sort of bung. The truth of the matter is that Monroe was able to induce, through sound (hemi Sync) a meditative state that helps remote viewers in clearing their minds so to enable them to focus on their target location. That's it. I did hear one story where a guest had a psychotic breakdown. I believe you will find those who are mentally unstable in many places including some who are so paranoid, that they see the military or police or even aliens, being involved in everything. Its just not the case at TMI. Course that's only me and you never know, I could be a spy or an alien, or even a member of the Company . Cheesy

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #16 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 8:37pm

And the very best part of Guidelines, was the Joe and I met and were participants at the same time!  Sometimes you just click with a participant and it last a lifetime!   Love ya, Joe (hawkeye)--cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #17 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 11:12pm

I have done all but one of their programs, just recently Starlines II, all about 2012. If you have the inclination, you should check it out. I am certainly glad I did, though I have learned a lot more about OBE from just doing it.

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2009 at 1:06pm

Thank you Cat, and right back at you. Guidelines was great and wonderful to have shared that experience with you also.
That's very cool for you tgecks. How fortunate for you. I look forward to doing EX 27 soon.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2009 at 9:16pm

tgecks--- Did Stralines II cover all the Mayan and Egyptian time lines for 2012 also? cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #20 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 11:36am

Yes, the subject was mainly concerned with 2012 and we studied many of the indiginous versons as well as the calendars, especially Mayan. It is interesting that these calendars predicted alignment of the Earthcore with the black hole in the center of the Milky Way (the Galactic Core) in 2012. Only in the last year have the Hubble and the Chandra telescopes established that this is true: there is a black hole there, and the north-south pole of the Earth will align with it right when it is predicted. What a coincidence that those Mayans knew....

Thomas

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.