Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A world within a world (Read 1994 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A world within a world
Feb 23rd, 2009 at 5:11pm

Jesus said that before he comes again,this world will be full of war mongers.kingdom will rise againist kingdom.nation will rise againist nation.people dieing,and blood in the streets.but for the sake of the elect,these days will be shortened,or no flesh will be left alive.true or false?George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: A world within a world
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 5:28pm

Hi George I feel like most of us, there is going to be changes ,good or bad, but the revelation does state that there will be wars and fire and hail and lots of stuff that is going to go on but what can you do about it ,nothing,so just got to get through whatever happens thats all you can do.

Its like if there are two suns in the sky in May this year,then we are in for a whole lot of s**t though i abmit i have read this on the youtube about this planet x but who knows it may be out there.

There are so many things being said but i beleive in the revelation but somehow it all seems a long way away,i dont want it to happen as i think of my children and my little grandchildren and i cant bare the thoughts that they may have to go through something like that.

What ever happens will happen.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

gunjan

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 10:56am

there are lots of videos on youtube about this planet x or nibiru . the theory that the sun has a companion star is not outrageous but the proof provided in the videos is not conclusive .

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 11:29am

Hi George,

Nowhere in the Bible or anywhere does it say that all that bad stuff is going to happen all at once, does it?  Wars etc have been going on forever.
We have been saved from any participation at this time -- so let's celebrate what we have !   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 1:37pm

Yes you could be right bets,we will never know.I thinking 2012 is going to be a sursprise for us.George

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 4:05pm

I hope 2012, or 2011 as it was first indicated to me, is going to be a surprise. I hate to think I spent so much money and time learning about it and then it just poops out, you know?

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.