Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spiritual  beings (Read 3560 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Spiritual  beings
Feb 18th, 2009 at 7:09pm

If we are spirit beings.why can we not create things here on earth?

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: Spiritual  beings
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 7:32pm

We can create astral things, just as spirit beings do.

Our minds do have an effect on the physical.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 9:46pm

If I'm reading you right, George, you mean creating physical things out of thin air by using our thought power like Samantha and Endora in Bewitched. I assume that part of our software has been disabled while we are in a physical body. Unless you are somebody like Jesus off course. Sincerely. Carl and Family

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 9:59pm

George, we can and do create things here on Earth.  In fact, I just got done creating a song.  I will soon create a new painting.  Are these not creations?  In fact, I just created the words you are reading.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #4 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 11:55pm

In sprit/heaven, thought creates reality directly.  This is why, when Bruce and others at TMI describe focus 27, they speak of creating your own home on a lake simply by thinking of it, or the ability to talk with anyone who ever lived simply by requesting their presence.  Think about it, and poof! It manifests.

On earth, at first glance it seems we are powerless to create with our minds/and wills.  Wishes and fleeting thoughts don't seem to translate quickly into real events.  However, if we deeply analyze our strongest beliefs and most inner thoughts, be they good or bad, we usually find that they ingrain themselves into our subconscious and attract situations into our lives (by altering probabilities) that create our reality or current situation.  Whoever you are, most of your entire life situation was created from your deepest thoughts and beliefs - whether you recognize this or not.  When you recognize that in the earth plane, it is not quite the same as in heaven (i.e.  thought does not immediately translate into reality, but instead your deepest held beliefs, attract to things to you to fulfill what you expect/desire or fear), then you are ready to become master of your own destiny while alive.

OOB Dude is quite correct in that we human beings accomplish great things while here on earth.  Skyscrapers, wonderful works of music and art, flights to the moon, are all examples of creations from the mind of man.  The fact that the translation from our thought to the real world is not always instantaneous in no way lessens our creative potential. 

It is important that each of us analyze our own life situation, and probe how our deepest thoughts and beliefs affect our day to day lives, in order to understand that we are not mere pawns, being buffeted about by cosmic forces, but we are co-creators with God, and even the least of us is very much involved in this cosmic play.

Matthew

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 2:03am

It would defeat the purpose of being here in the physical if things were that easy that we could just manifest instantaneously what we wanted just by the thought of it. 

We are here to have experiences and to experience feelings and emotions. 

For the moment in time that we are here, we are given a multitude of opportunities for growth, and I think our guides and helpers are looking over us the way we do our children. 

It is so easy for us as parents to do everything for our young ones but when we sit back and patiently watch them try to tie their shoes on their own, we know we are giving them the opportunity to learn and grow.  Working hard builds character, right?

I think that when I'm gone from this world and living wherever I am in the afterlife, I'll have much more fun *poofing* a meal, a manuscript, a song, a garden, or whatever...but only after I've enjoyed this lifetime of learning to do it the hard way first.  I'll have that, "been there, done that" attitude, so poofing whatever I want out of mere thought will be a breeze.

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Kindred

Reply #6 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 12:03am

hi, i'm new to all of this but it all is quiet familiar. I was drawn here to this exact web page by my greater self and i know this 100%. For a long time I have been waiting to make sense out of things.  i had a moment of deep insight a lil over 2 weeks ago. Just bam it all hit me out of nowhere, but gradually pulled itself together in clearer terms.  I thought it was all in my head that i just made these things up, cause no one has ever taught me or discussed these things with me before like this, but it felt right. i still was stuggling with what my mind believes and what i was taught to believe growing up. Then i some kind of great force led me to this webside where everthing i came to believe was shared by other people. It was more like a confirmation that i was not crazy. it was real i cant describe how excited i bacame, i still am.  i'm still trying to tune up the volume on my spiritual side, or let's say "subconcious', or even my greater self. i really dont know exactly what it put on the agenda, but i know it's doing something, well i'm doing something.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 12:10am

Congratulations Kindred!!

For listening to your Higher Self and
for recognizing the important steps you are taking!
Many of us have started out just the way you are
and we're very grateful for such a  journey!

Much success along the way!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Hi george I think we can create most things on the earth,sometimes it will go right and sometimes it won't,but you just keep trying.
Its easier in the spiritworld,and i feel this is what Jesus meant when he said, Do not store riches up for yourself on earth as your riches are in heaven,the love we will have in the spiritworld,earth cannot compare,we all have a physical life with Heartache, hurt, fear, love, hate, but in the spiritworld we have the one thing that we all want and that's Love and nothing but love,and i feel that thoughts become reality in the spiritworld because God granted that we can have all in spirit as we have lived a physical life with these obstacles in the way,and its time for eternal happiness and love at the end of our earth life.

Love and God bless     love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.