Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does anyone know how many people need retrivals? (Read 4425 times)
maks

Does anyone know how many people need retrivals?
Feb 15th, 2009 at 10:12pm

Hello,

I got this question in my head while I was reading posts about retrievals. I have never seen an exact  number or at least rough estimate of people who are stuck on various focus levels.

Does anyone know how many people need to be retrieved? 

Maks

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Does anyone know how many people need retrivals?
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 10:39am

Greetings,

Thomas once said that the number he sees when he visits some focus levels is fewer and fewer. He thinks that retreiving/clearing these levels is a part of bringing on a new spiritualization of our area of the universe (if I understood you correctly, Thomas.)

Maks, if you don't get much response here, you could repost your question in the retrieval forum. Maybe somebody there will be able to say.

There's also an open question related to this __Are we operating only in a Christian-based/ influenced Belief system Territory? So if so, we might not have access to those in other heavenly realms/ afterlifes to know how many wait there.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2009 at 6:58pm

Sometimes Maks, I think more retrievals should be done on the living then those departed, that way we could assure no one need ever be stuck in a belief system which limits.
Counting up how many need retrieved, I'd say we need to include our own selves in that figure because we all are asking for love, and love is the key ingredient that does a retrieval.

I see retrievals as a natural recycling of life spans, personalities, getting them to move. anything not moving is dead in the water, and doesn't have to be that way, not if there's love and understanding.
I have a different overview of what retrievals are.

from a religious standpoint it was called salvation. as, see, we do salvage each other to truth, none of us really believe the individual here is capable of saving another through love.

then if they don't believe that is so, then they are stuck in a limited belief system. because we do it all the time and don't even know we are doing it.
teach only love, for that is what you are.
there are no edges on the universe nor a way to measure what is the unlimited.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 3:55pm

what exactly happens after a retrieval?...the soul goes to another level?...like to his/her loved ones?...and like cannot the loved ones waitin on tht side...make out that the person is "lost"? Undecided

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 8:19am

Yes, Seeking,

the retrieved soul rejoins loved ones on the other side, perhaps after some time spent in the healing levels first, if needed.

"and like cannot the loved ones waitin on tht side...make out that the person is "lost"?"
Yes again, they are probably aware that their loved one is stuck below them.  But they are not adept enough to slow their energies down enough to go get the stuck one and then get them all back into the higher focus levels.  There are Helpers who can do that, but even they have trouble adjusting their energies to deal with a stuck soul. 
That is why humans are needed as retrievers to give the stuck soul someone to relate to, someone who can calm down their anxieties. So the human goes in with Helpers to retrieve the stuck soul and then the Helpers take that soul to wherever it needs to go and the humans retrn to the physical.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 2:15am

i hope to do a retrieval someday...btw...jus a question...can we attain some personal info from the soul like their name n home address..so as to inform the members of his family..tht hes alright? Embarrassed...seems like a kiddish question?...i am all about love now Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 8:14am

Greetings Seeking,

Yes, one goal is to get some such information that can be verified. If you can keep that in mind while there you will be dong a great service to your own faith and for anyone you share the experience with!

The main retrieving goal is still to get them to a better place if they are not pleased with where they are. Treat them gently and calmly and turn their minds to the happiness of being reunited with people  / souls who love them, if they have not found them yet.

I find it hard to keep my mind on both goals, but you are keen on learning these techniques and so may find yourself doing retrievals before you even plan it!  Smiley

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.