Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked (Read 9935 times)
ultra

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked
Reply #30 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 3:08am

Hi,

It has been said by those who have experienced the presence or vision of God, that He may appear in any form, in particular as the devotee approaches, and as the Will of the Supreme compassionately accomodates. This means the possibilities of God:

with form, without form, as Father, Mother, Lover, Friend; as a golden Being; as Infinite Power, Light, Peace, Bliss, any, all or none of the above. (it's that omnipotence thing again)

To a cat God may appear as a Cat. To a dog perhaps a Dog, a Fire Hydrant or Man with a feeding bowl and a pooper-scooper.

As far as OOBDude and his personal subjective experience of God... Imho that is between him and his Maker. Am i going to tell him what he did or did not experience? I don't think so. Does it matter for me and my own experience? Not at all, unless hearing about it inspires me, in which case I might thank him for sharing. Otherwise I might not be interested in disparaging his search/self discovery.

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Feb 18th, 2009 at 4:26pm

You're welcome Carl.

carl wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:25pm:
Thanks Recoverer for your reply to me and your very interesting links. Sincerely. Carl and Family

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Feb 21st, 2009 at 3:50pm

Hi recoverer Thanks also for the links you put on but i dont know why but i still feel that there is Satan somewhere in the midst as many people have mentioned demons and they must come from Satan,sometimes i get this voice telling me to turn against God but i just say to it that i love God and will never turn against him but i think its Satan challenging my love for God because i was told by this other medium that the closer i am to God evil spirits will try to turn me against him and this other medium told me that she was really put through it by evil spirits when she first started out as a medium.

When i am in circle we have to ask God to surround us with his protection of love and light so that evil spirits cannot enter the circle,so Satan has to be out there somewhere.Also there would not be exorcisims if satan did not exist.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.