Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked (Read 9922 times)
I Am Dude

Re: NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked
Reply #15 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 3:03am

Good old Donny boy is back... glad to hear from you.

Quote:
So let me ask you, Dude: "Where do your OBE trevels suggest God is hiding?  In Orion, Amdromeda, or the Pleiades?   

(2) Dude, you can believe God is a chick if you want to.  We encourage out-of the-box thinking on this site.  But, Dude, does She wear a skirt?

I am actually a little confused at what your trying to get at...

My OBE travels do not suggest God is hiding.  Rather, they seem to indicate that God permeates all things, God is all things and all things are God.  I have experienced the infinite pure love of God during several of my higher level projections, meaning I experienced an overwhelmingly blissful state of oneness with everything, a scope of infinite proportions, I was in a state of remembrance of what I was, and felt the love of my innermost being being connected so intimately with all consciousness, this love rippling through every unit of my consciousness.

Lets take a look at a quote from the NDE.

Quote:
I aimed for the brightest part of the light. Standing in the centre of the light stood a man with dazzling white robes reaching down to his ankles. The garments were not human fabrics but were like garments of light. As I lifted my eyes up I could see the chest of a man with arms outstretched as if to welcome me. I looked towards his face. It was so bright; it seemed to be about ten times brighter than the light I’d already seen. It made the sun look yellow and pale in comparison. It was so bright I couldn’t make out the features of his face, and as I stood there I began to sense that the light was emanating a purity, a holiness. I knew now I was standing in the presence of Almighty God – no one but God could look like this.

God cannot be experienced this way for the full effect of what God is.  Perhaps this being she encountered could have shown her what God is by bringing her to a level where she could have experienced the true state of God, oneness with all consciousness... But I'm just not buying the belief that this being was God.  Like I said, at best it was probably a light being being perceived by this guy to be what he thought God was, or maybe even a manifestation of God consciousness. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 12:50pm

The true vision of God would be a reflection of yourself. Skirt or no skirt.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 4:49am

Hi all of you thanks for replying to my thread,i cried when he said he was in the prescence of God,i really felt like i wanted to be this close to God (in his prescence),i love God so much,without his love for me i couldnt survive like i do.

But there must be the devil as he is mentioned in this NDE and demons as well,but i have always beleived that the devil exists and thats why bad things can happen because the devil influences these bad things,as i was attacked myself by the devil and his demons the night i said to the devil that he would never win against God in a battle.

That same night the devil and three demons attacked me but God placed a glimmering white sheild around me and the devil finally left me alone as he could not get through the sheild of protection that our loving God placed around me,before the devil went he showed me this really dark place and it was not nice,you could smell the evil in this place.

The demons he brought with him were like dark cloaked figures as soon as they appeared i knew the devil had come to challenge my love for God

God came to my side and showed Satan that he could not hurt me becuase our father God sent him and his demons away,i still remember that night like it happened yesterday,some things you cant forget.

Love light and God bless you all   love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 1:50pm

Juditha:

Is it possible that your spirit guidance realized that you just won't give up your belief in the devil, so they did the best they could and created an experience that let you know that the devil and his supposed demons can't hurt you as long as you stay commited to higher truth?

If you would stay open to the possibility that satan doesn't actually exist, your guidance might be able to present you with another way of understanding things.

As I've written before, I put some effort into seeing if the Bible actually supports the concept of satan, and it doesn't. There are Biblical scholars that have found the same. I've had a number of spiritual experiences which showed me that satan doesn't exist. Numerous out of body experiencers and near death experiencers have found the same.

I figure that people who have had experiences that "aren't" based upon mythical dogmatism, are more likely to be the people who have found out what is true.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as unfriendly spirits. My experiences and the experiences of other people have found that unfriendly spirits do exist. However,  they don't exist in the manner that satan based mythology describes. Therefore, there isn't some being out there named satan who is so powerful that he can get people to act against their will. People always have the choice. This has been made clear to me in so many ways. Why would Jesus teach about the as you sow so you reap principle, if demons and such have the power to make us do what we don't want to do? Either we have free will, or we don't.

Here's another way to think of it. If supposed satan and his supposed demons have the power to infringe upon the human race's freewill, then why hasn't the entire human race been influenced in a negative way? You would think that supposed satan and his supposed demons would influence everybody to live in a negative way.  The only logical answer is that only people who allow themselves to get influenced get influenced. This being the case, it does't matter what name you assign to unfriendly spirits, because they have limited power. Unfriendly spirits can try to scare you, they can try to influence you, but they can't outshine the light, nor our freewill to choose the light.

Quote:
Hi all of you thanks for replying to my thread,i cried when he said he was in the prescence of God,i really felt like i wanted to be this close to God (in his prescence),i love God so much,without his love for me i couldnt survive like i do.

But there must be the devil as he is mentioned in this NDE and demons as well,but i have always beleived that the devil exists and thats why bad things can happen because the devil influences these bad things,as i was attacked myself by the devil and his demons the night i said to the devil that he would never win against God in a battle.

That same night the devil and three demons attacked me but God placed a glimmering white sheild around me and the devil finally left me alone as he could not get through the sheild of protection that our loving God placed around me,before the devil went he showed me this really dark place and it was not nice,you could smell the evil in this place.

The demons he brought with him were like dark cloaked figures as soon as they appeared i knew the devil had come to challenge my love for God

God came to my side and showed Satan that he could not hurt me becuase our father God sent him and his demons away,i still remember that night like it happened yesterday,some things you cant forget.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #19 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 8:22pm

Liked reading your post Recoverer. Just some questions on it. I'm not trying to stir up a debate, I just want some 'answers' that seem to puzzle me on this subject. Firstly I'm doing this from memory so please point out any mistakes I've made. And secondly, I stopped attending Christian churches for worship when I was 13 years of age(the year my father died). My family and I only attend church for weddings, funerals, baptisms and other non-worship purposes.

If Satan/Lucifer was/is not a individual spirit being, then why does the christian bible mention this being. In fact the Koran mentions this being also, so do the jewish holy books. Just about every major traditional religion mention powerful negative spirit beings like Ahriman(Satan?) in the Zoroaster religion etc. I believe even Buddhism has its negative spirit beings not to mention even Hinduism.

Jesus said in the new testament "I saw him fall from Heaven like lightning(Lucifer)". And "He was a murderer and liar from the begining(meaning Lucifer)". And I think Jesus said to Peter something like "Satan has entered into you?" or "Get away from me Satan?"
So if Satan/Lucifer does not exist, then Michael and all the other angels must not exist also.

You also mentioned Jesus said 'Reap as you sow', meaning that if Satan tells us to do something negative, and we do it, then why does God punish us for doing it.

How many criminals and other negative people including some uncaring parents whisper or tell other people, including their own children, to commit crimes and other acts. Who pays for the act? The person who commits the crime off course. He/she goes to jail. Without witnesses the other person justs denies the fact that he or she influenced the other person to break the law! You play, You pay. Reap as you sow. The law of karma descends on both parties, but in physical life you pay alone. Reap as you sow! You don't get a 'get out of jail card' if you are influenced by another to commit a crime that warrants lock-up time. Freewill sucks sometimes. I believe that Jesus was simply telling us to be good and lawful citizens, and not to be sucked in by physical or non-physical negative beings. Sincerely. Carl and Family.

recoverer wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 at 1:50pm:
Juditha:

Is it possible that your spirit guidance realized that you just won't give up your belief in the devil, so they did the best they could and created an experience that let you know that the devil and his supposed demons can't hurt you as long as you stay commited to higher truth?

If you would stay open to the possibility that satan doesn't actually exist, your guidance might be able to present you with another way of understanding things.

As I've written before, I put some effort into seeing if the Bible actually supports the concept of satan, and it doesn't. There are Biblical scholars that have found the same. I've had a number of spiritual experiences which showed me that satan doesn't exist. Numerous out of body experiencers and near death experiencers have found the same.

I figure that people who have had experiences that "aren't" based upon mythical dogmatism, are more likely to be the people who have found out what is true.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as unfriendly spirits. My experiences and the experiences of other people have found that unfriendly spirits do exist. However,  they don't exist in the manner that satan based mythology describes. Therefore, there isn't some being out there named satan who is so powerful that he can get people to act against their will. People always have the choice. This has been made clear to me in so many ways. Why would Jesus teach about the as you sow so you reap principle, if demons and such have the power to make us do what we don't want to do? Either we have free will, or we don't.

Here's another way to think of it. If supposed satan and his supposed demons have the power to infringe upon the human race's freewill, then why hasn't the entire human race been influenced in a negative way? You would think that supposed satan and his supposed demons would influence everybody to live in a negative way.  The only logical answer is that only people who allow themselves to get influenced get influenced. This being the case, it does't matter what name you assign to unfriendly spirits, because they have limited power. Unfriendly spirits can try to scare you, they can try to influence you, but they can't outshine the light, nor our freewill to choose the light.

Quote:

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 9:30pm

Carl:

During the time period when the New Testament was written, some people believed that God was on their side. When things didn't work out their way, they wondered what's up. Their leaders told them that a supernatural adversary was responsible for their problems. Later this adversary became known as Satan. Within the Bible Satan is spoken of in various ways that contradict each other. Sometimes he works for God, sometimes he works with God's approval, sometimes he works without God's approval.

Sometimes Satan is spoken of in a way that doesn't make sense. For example, according to the Book of Job, God allowed Satan to cause Job to go through a lot of difficulty and for a number of the people that Job knew to be harmed and killed, just so God could prove to Satan that there was one man who feared him (God). Even if God were a being who had the need to prove something to a being such as Satan, it is hard to believe that he would give Satan so much leeway in order to prove his point.  Plus, consider the following points:

1. Satan was able to travel to heaven so he could talk to God. It is hard to imagine how a low vibration being such as Satan could do such a thing. The energetics of the spirit World just don't work this way.

2. God didn't seem to know who Satan was, because he had to ask Satan where he came from. This is hard to believe since God would know everything. Plus, if Satan truly were a fallen angel who was thrown out of heaven, God would most certainly recognize him.

Regarding Lucifer, initially the Book of Isaiah spoke of a fallen king of Babylonia, a physical person. About a thousand years later a man named Jerome made a translational error that caused this fallen king of Babylonia to be spoken of as a fallen angel, Satan. Attached are some articles that explain about this if you're interested.  One of the titles doesn't represent the conclusions the article reaches.

http://www.israelofgod.org/SatanIs14Ez28.htm

http://www.israelofgod.org/lucifer.htm

http://www.lds-mormon.com/lucifer.shtml

Regarding Jesus using the name Satan, it is important to remember that the words of Jesus were passed on by word of mouth for a number of years before they were written down.  There is also the matter of translational issues. Satan could've initially meant different things. Sometimes when I read how the word "Satan" is used, it seems as if the person who uses it might be speaking of a Roman leader. An example of this is the early words attributed to Jesus in the Book of Revelations.

As I wrote before, I do believe that there are unfriendly spirits, but for the most part these are former human spirits that didn't move on to the light. Because they have separated themselves from their higher selves, they don't have a lot of power. This is one of the reasons they come after people. They are hungry for energy. If a person has weaknesses that aren't balanced out by positive attributes, an unfriendly spirit might be able to take advantage of such a person. They might also send misleading thoughts to a person who will listen to them.

There might be unfriendly aliens. Going by the messages and experiences I've had, they don't have power over us either. One message I received made the point that beings who represent the light have unfriendly aliens under control. Perhaps there are some people who hook up with unfriendly aliens because they choose to do so or they get fooled.

P.S. I'm not a Biblical scholar. What I wrote is based upon what my research and spiritual experiences have revealed to me.

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #21 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 6:41am

I Am Dude wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 3:03am:
Good old Donny boy is back... glad to hear from you.

Quote:
So let me ask you, Dude: "Where do your OBE trevels suggest God is hiding?  In Orion, Amdromeda, or the Pleiades?  

(2) Dude, you can believe God is a chick if you want to.  We encourage out-of the-box thinking on this site.  But, Dude, does She wear a skirt?

I am actually a little confused at what your trying to get at...

My OBE travels do not suggest God is hiding.  Rather, they seem to indicate that God permeates all things, God is all things and all things are God.  I have experienced the infinite pure love of God during several of my higher level projections, meaning I experienced an overwhelmingly blissful state of oneness with everything, a scope of infinite proportions, I was in a state of remembrance of what I was, and felt the love of my innermost being being connected so intimately with all consciousness, this love rippling through every unit of my consciousness.

Lets take a look at a quote from the NDE.

Quote:
I aimed for the brightest part of the light. Standing in the centre of the light stood a man with dazzling white robes reaching down to his ankles. The garments were not human fabrics but were like garments of light. As I lifted my eyes up I could see the chest of a man with arms outstretched as if to welcome me. I looked towards his face. It was so bright; it seemed to be about ten times brighter than the light I’d already seen. It made the sun look yellow and pale in comparison. It was so bright I couldn’t make out the features of his face, and as I stood there I began to sense that the light was emanating a purity, a holiness. I knew now I was standing in the presence of Almighty God – no one but God could look like this.

God cannot be experienced this way for the full effect of what God is.  Perhaps this being she encountered could have shown her what God is by bringing her to a level where she could have experienced the true state of God, oneness with all consciousness... But I'm just not buying the belief that this being was God.  Like I said, at best it was probably a light being being perceived by this guy to be what he thought God was, or maybe even a manifestation of God consciousness.  

Hello Dude, Harvey here. Well it seems that you have entered the kingdom of God? Quote from Dude: ".......I have experienced the infinite pure love of God during several of my higher level projections etc etc."

What's next? The book then the interview on Oprah? Give me a break Dude. A huge load of Hogwash. Self aggrandizement at its worse.

Quote from Dude: "God cannot be experienced this way for the full effect of what God is"....

You must be in the know. One of Gods inner circle of sacred advisors?
'I'm not worthy'....'I'm not worthy'...'I'm not worthy'.  Boy that hurts when I kneel, football injuries from my college days.

Quote from Dude: "Perhaps this being she encountered could have shown her what God is by bringing her to a level where she could have experienced the true state of God, oneness with all consciousness...But I'm just not buying the belief that this being was God...etc"

Pastor Ian McCormack is an ordained minister from the Assembly of God Ministry. He is not a she. He is a male! You can't edit out the she for a he like you have done on this thread in the past, then deny it in a reply post, because I've read the original posts and because I've hit the quote tab! Berzerks post to you now starts to make sense. I'm not buying the belief that you have entered the upper blissful afterlife abode of God several times. How's that!

Ian McCormack, like Bruce Moen, has presented us with their real life credentials and truthful testimonies. Do you? Pure fiction you write when it comes to your afterlife journeys. Harvey.      

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #22 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 1:36pm

Harvey:

I believe you're underestimating Dude's experiences of divine love.  Such experiences are more life changing than having somebody speak to you in a fundamentalist way.

To be frank, if people had the kind of experience Dude is speaking about, we wouldn't need churches. I believe that Jesus was more interested in helping people have such experiences, than giving them a code to live according to. When you connect to the oneness through love, you're in touch with an inner code.

My spirit guidance includes Christ. He doesn't give me a bunch of rules to follow. He offers me perspectives, and it's up to me to figure out what's right and what's wrong. How are we going to grow if somebody tells us what's right and wrong? We have to learn to figure it out for our self.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2009 at 8:59pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #23 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Wow Harvey.  Such negativity.  Why?  Are you a bit jealous perhaps?  I have no reason to lie.  These experiences were documented in my Journals of Nonphysical Explorations thread. 

What I am saying is that If you meat a spirit in a higher nonphysical level and you believe this spirit is "God", then you obviously have a misunderstanding of the true nature of God.  Show me how this pastor's credentials and testimonies prove that this being he met was God "in the spiritual flesh" and then you will have a debate. 

I can tell just from your post that you yourself are lacking this same understanding.  Have you had any nonphysical experiences in higher levels?  Have you ever felt the blissful state of oneness with the universe and God?  In what way have you experienced God which gives you any authority to say that I am wrong or lying?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 5:47am

I Am Dude wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 at 5:09pm:
Wow Harvey.  Such negativity.  Why?  Are you a bit jealous perhaps?  I have no reason to lie.  These experiences were documented in my Journals of Nonphysical Explorations thread.  

What I am saying is that If you meat a spirit in a higher nonphysical level and you believe this spirit is "God", then you obviously have a misunderstanding of the true nature of God.  Show me how this pastor's credentials and testimonies prove that this being he met was God "in the spiritual flesh" and then you will have a debate.  

I can tell just from your post that you yourself are lacking this same understanding.  Have you had any nonphysical experiences in higher levels?  Have you ever felt the blissful state of oneness with the universe and God?  In what way have you experienced God which gives you any authority to say that I am wrong or lying?

By testimonials and credentials I mean your real name, profession,  photo of yourself, marital state, personal blog about your experiences,
personal biography, educational history, etc. That's in the physical sense....All the real Astral Travelers that appear on the web, write and reveal the above about this. Bruce Moen, Robert Bruce, William Buhlman, Monroe from the TMI, and many others. They have nothing to hide! You hide behind your username, then expect us to believe your fictional afterlife experiences! Harvey. 

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #25 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:16am

harvey wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 at 5:47am:
I Am Dude wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 at 5:09pm:
Wow Harvey.  Such negativity.  Why?  Are you a bit jealous perhaps?  I have no reason to lie.  These experiences were documented in my Journals of Nonphysical Explorations thread.  

What I am saying is that If you meat a spirit in a higher nonphysical level and you believe this spirit is "God", then you obviously have a misunderstanding of the true nature of God.  Show me how this pastor's credentials and testimonies prove that this being he met was God "in the spiritual flesh" and then you will have a debate.  

I can tell just from your post that you yourself are lacking this same understanding.  Have you had any nonphysical experiences in higher levels?  Have you ever felt the blissful state of oneness with the universe and God?  In what way have you experienced God which gives you any authority to say that I am wrong or lying?

By testimonials and credentials I mean your real name, profession,  photo of yourself, marital state, personal blog about your experiences,
personal biography, educational history, etc. That's in the physical sense....All the real Astral Travelers that appear on the web, write and reveal the above about this. Bruce Moen, Robert Bruce, William Buhlman, Monroe from the TMI, and many others. They have nothing to hide! You hide behind your username, then expect us to believe your fictional afterlife experiences! Harvey.  

All the REAL Astral Travelers?
So anyone else is a Fake? A Liar?
That is a pretty bold statement.  Anything to back that up?
Guess that makes me a Fake and a Liar by your reasoning.

I do not know OutofBodyDude at all.
However, I give him the benefit of any doubt.
You know why?  Because I never have walked in his shoes.
Sometimes you go on your gut and my gut tells me he is truthful when he speaks about his experiences.
If you told me you saw this and that then I would not say you did not.
I am sure you did see this and that. As FAR as you have been taught!
Same works for me as well.

We are all stuck within our 3D bodies. We all comprehend through our 3D senses.
So when we do have an OBE then not everything we see is as clear as we would like it to be.
We 'filter' what we see based on what we know.  What we have been taught throughout our lives.
People can go only as far as they are taught.
So they will 'see' only that far.
Even highly enlightened people will admit to this.
I remember reading that Monroe while out of body could not see as clear as he 'thought' he did.

I sincerely doubt this Paster person actually 'saw God'. (That is my gut talking)
He saw what he 'thought' to be god. From what he was taught to believe.
I am sure that he believes he saw God.  Maybe he needed to 'see that' for his own set of lessons.

What is 'real' to one person may not be 'real' to the next.
Reality is subjective.  What I see while out of body may not be what you or anyone else sees while out of body.
My reality is meant for me and no one else. It is my set of lessons to learn.

I have had encounters that I still cannot figure out.  I have come to the belief that our actual memories can be disrupted/changed/surpressed.
Not all beings that are within the higher planes/dimensions necessarily are 'light beings'.
I have come to believe many of these beings are simply other life forms that reside in the higher dimensions/planes of existence.
Some are STO (Service To Others) and some are STS (Serviced to Self).
I have a hard time NOT to think there is only humans in this multiverse.
That is too arrogant of a thought to think we are the only ones around.

I tread very carefully now on sitting in judgment of someone else's experiences.
This paster probably saw what he believes to be God.  So be it.
Doesn't make it so.  Possible? Sure.  Probable? I doubt it.
If it is real to him then also...so be it.
I am sure then he needed to see that.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #26 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:40am

My vote is to let dude be and not judge him.  It is true, many Judeo-Christian sources make an encounter with God/the divine seem to be very different than the casual daily or night time OOBE.  For most recorderd events, there is often a sense of divine grace associated with the encounter.  Then there is a sense of awe, (such as Moses being told to take off his sandals because he was on hallowed/holy ground).  

However, we must consider that perhaps encounters with God and the divine appear to happen infrequently because of our preconceptions, blocks and filters to the encounter.  Perhaps, when we are truly ready, and open to the experience, it happens.

Perhaps then, Dude's experience is real.  The young often have the ability to open their minds - they are, afterall closer to the innocence of childhood then hardened older types like myself.  

As to Dude's posting a picture, name, etc. - one can use the argument in the other direction.  That is, that if he had a website or a book to sell or something to profit from he would be telling everyone his name, rank and serial number.  There is very little to be gained for lying anonymously - no?

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 1:33pm

I give Out of Body Dude a lot of credit for being courageous enough to go out of body as he does at a young age.

Monroe and Moen wrote books when they were much older than Dude. Give Dude time, perhaps he'll write a book some day.

Considering that there are only a small number of books written by out of body explorers, "MOST" out of body explorers "DON'T write a book. Therefore, it doesn't make sense to put somebody down for not writing a book. In his third book Ultimate Journey Robert wrote that he was told by a spirit guide that a lot of people go out of body as much as he does and even more so, yet, these people didn't feel compelled to write a book.

Nothing to hide? It's very common for people to provide a pseudo name on the internet. Considering how the World is, perhaps it is smart for people to use a pseudo name.  Bruce Moen and William Buhlman don't have the option of providing a pseudo name, because how can you have a site, sell books and provide conferences with a pseudo name? At least ways Dude provides his photo.

Jiminy Cricket! Is it that hard to be reasonable about things?
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2009 at 8:16pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #28 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 3:28pm

Quote:
By testimonials and credentials I mean your real name, profession,  photo of yourself, marital state, personal blog about your experiences,
personal biography, educational history

If you look through my Journals of Nonphysical Explorations, you will find most of this information scattered throughout the entries.  Only when it has some relevance to my experiences.  Of course, what this information has to do with the issue at hand is beyond me. 

Quote:
All the real Astral Travelers that appear on the web, write and reveal the above about this

You're confusing "real" for "published."  One day I am most certainly going to write a book about my experiences and what I have learned from them.  These explorers experiences are equally valid as mine or anyone elses.  Some of these published explorers experiences of higher level projections are very similar to mine.. are theirs fictional too?  Or are they only fictional until they write a book, and then the become real?   

IP Logged

carl

Reply #29 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:25pm

Thanks Recoverer for your reply to me and your very interesting links. Sincerely. Carl and Family

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.