Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked (Read 9907 times)
juditha
Ex Member

NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked
Feb 8th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Hi everyone You have got to see this ,its the most detailed NDE i have ever seen and heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4PkRy5ElC4

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: NDE Glimpse of eternity met God saw how he looked
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 6:05pm

Haha, this made me laugh when I read "saw how he looked."  It is humorous because God is not a spirit being with human characteristics, although in a sense God is all beings and all consciousness.  This being he saw, "God", was probably a helper of a highly advanced consciousness who he percieved through the filters of his beliefs, and therefore manifested this image of what he thought his version of God looked like.  Or perhaps this being he encountereted was a representation, fashioned through his beliefs, of what God really is.
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2009 at 1:43am by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 10:38pm

Thanks Juditha for the link to the video. I enjoyed watching it. It seems like a Born Again Christian Fundermentalist's NDE, especially the point of it's God(Jesus)or Hell? And the fact that he starts preaching from the Christian Bible after he describes his NDE, and calling the people in the church he's in to raise their hand and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior etc, etc. Still I enjoyed the NDE part of it. Thanks again Juditha. Sincerely. Carl and Family
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2009 at 5:51am by carl »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 1:44am

Carl I don't know what you're talking about.  It seems you weren't watching the wrong video, but you were reading the wrong post...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 6:52am

I Am Dude wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 at 1:44am:
Carl I don't know what you're talking about.  It seems you weren't watching the wrong video, but you were reading the wrong post...

What are you talking about, Dood? Sincerely. Carl and Family

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 8:24am

Hehehehe your a funny man.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 10:41am

I hate to ask this but could someone post an overview. I'd like to know what happened but my youtube player is not working right and this thing is super long. I'd much appreciative even if it's just a paragraph or two. Winkyours, beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 12:27pm

hI BEAU i have found this same story on google and heres the link for  this written story  of nde glimpse of eternity met god saw how he looked.

http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/ian_mccormack/Ian_McCormack_Glimps_of_Eternit...

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #8 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 5:33pm

I had to actually force myself to watch this
I believe in NDE’s. My brother had 2, and my husband had one.
When listening to this guy....this one statement he made, (well.. there are actually a few) is just crap:
His answer to a question:
"Ok why did I go into darkness and into the light?   God showed me that’s where I should have gone had I not prayed that death bed prayer. "
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 6:07pm

I don't believe that moving onto to heaven should be a matter of: "I decided to be afraid in the matter you wanted me to be afraid."

I believe it is more of a matter of wanting to live according to principles such as love and humility.

Imagine that some children believe that Disneyland includes Mickey Mouse, while some children don't believe that Disneyland includes Mickey Mouse. Would it be right to keep sweet and loving children out of Disneyland, because they weren't raised to believe that Disneyland includes Mickey Mouse? Of course not.

I don't mean to compare Jesus to Mickey Mouse, but he sure aint a cold hearted and unreasonable dictator who fails to see how much love a person does or doesn't have in his or her heart, regardless of what he or she believes.

Can a person truly open his or her heart to that which is divine, if fear is a prime motivator?

We didn't incarnate into this World so we could end up in hell for all of eternity. We incarnated into it so we can learn what we need to learn.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #10 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 7:34pm

Hillarious.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #11 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 8:34pm

I have just 2 questions to enrich this ever deepening discussion.
(1) Several decades ago when Soviet cosmonaut, Yuri Gargarin was rocketed into space on a satellite, he complained that he never saw God anywhere.  An outraged Anerican minister ridiculed Yuri: "What a stupid remark!  Yuri only goes a short distance from earth and he complains that he couldn't find God?  Outer space is so vast!"  So let me ask you, Dude: "Where do your OBE trevels suggest God is hiding?  In Orion, Amdromeda, or the Pleiades?  

(2) Dude, you can believe God is a chick if you want to.  We encourage out-of the-box thinking on this site.  But, Dude, does She wear a skirt?

When I was teaching college, this feminist nun had an office across from mine.  On her door, she taped a cartoon of Moses on Mount Sinai holding the tablets with the 10 commandments.  Having just heard from God, Moses gazes heavenward and replies:" I didn't know You were a soprano?"

Don, the truth seeker

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 8:55pm

I don't know absolutely for certain, but I figure God (source being) exists in the following manner.

1. At first there was just source being. This being didn't understand what anything is until it got around to figuring out what everything is. Fortunately, right from the start, source being had awareness, the ability to learn, think, and create according to what it learned. Because source being is quite large it didn't take long for it to figure things out, not that linear time had much to do with the process.

2. Eventually source being used parts of it's own self to create many other parts, souls if you like, so it could have other beings to share existence with, and so they could help with the process of figuring out what's possible.

3.  Source being never viewed these parts as being separate or inferior to itself.  Just parts of itself that play their unique roles and learn what they need to learn in order to rejoin source being.  Out of love and just plain common sense, source being doesn't consider it necessary to eliminate the parts once they rejoin source being. Once a part gets to the point where it no longer limits itself and lives according to the same love that source being lives according to, such a part can become aware of as much of the all as it wants to be aware of.

4. Some of these parts while existing in a form that looks and operates in a manner that is quite different than how they started out and end up, figured that source being looks just as they do. Source being got a good chuckle out of this. Source being figures it looks like everything that ever existed. Even this forum is a part of itself. Does something other than source being exist?

P.S. I channeled this from the right side of my brain. I hope it's right. Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 9:11pm

Here's an analogy:

Say a bunch of people got stuck on an Island. Because these people were wise and loving, they set up life on the Island so they live in a very harmonious, peaceful and loving way.

One day a man gets stranded on the same island. This man is very arrogant and self-centered. The people who already live on the island don't have a problem with hearing his input, but he expects everybody to change their ways so life loses its harmonious way.

Because it wasn't possible for this man to speak to everybody at the same time, he spoke to an assigned leader. This leader, after learning that this man wasn't interested in living in a loving, peaceful and harmonious way, and after consulting with other island members, tells this man that he can't use the main part of the island until he decides to change his ways.

Was this leader being a dictator for no reason other than being on a power trip, or was he looking out for the greater good?

Was the man being asked to be subservient, or to simply coexist in a loving way?

IP Logged

carl

Reply #14 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 9:17pm

Quote:
hI BEAU i have found this same story on google and heres the link for  this written story  of nde glimpse of eternity met god saw how he looked.

http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/ian_mccormack/Ian_McCormack_Glimps_of_Eternit...

Love and God bless    love juditha

I found the written story must better to read and shorter than listening to his 1 hour 50 min video. Also the text story tells of how he was harassed by 'demons' in spirit form when he left the hospital, and also by 'demons' that seem to occupy the physical bodies of the local people who seemed out to get him. Also it tells of 'white eyed demons' that came out of a statue of Buddha!?. Entertaining or Real? Sincerely. Carl and Family

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.