Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Consensus Reality (Read 2094 times)
Neil Gordon

Consensus Reality
Feb 6th, 2009 at 1:08am

So all reality would be consensus reality.

This could be thought of in terms of different dimensions which intersect at the juncture of the physical universe.

Death and reincarnation all forming part of each consensus reality.

So when a person dies in L. Ron Hubbard's reality, he is sent to an implant station, re-implanted and ejected back into a body here on earth. This reality is absolutely real and is populated with all the beings  and characters mentioned by Hubbard (incl Xenu). Spirits decay and turn into matter unless they get their required auditing, etc.

When a person dies in a "Life is a school" reality (and 3 spirits meld into one when they have overcome their egos), they go back to their headmaster to pick their new incarnation and new earth buddies for the next life.

When a Christian dies who believes in resurrection, there he goes and sleeps and waits for the resurrection. Etc. Etc.

To an infinite variety and depth.

There is no  other meaning and no other possibilities, except for whichever consensus reality (dimension) you are in.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Consensus Reality
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 10:18am

Dear Neil,

In addition to choosing our illusory realities,
we find that there are heirarchies, tiers of progress toward the Godhead. All the mystics through the ages have found that new capabilities develop as experiences continue and old ideas are left. We seek to spiral / helix upward, not round-n-round on a flat plain.

So don't forget the goal.  Wink  It is not entertainment, it is about leaving these illusions and moving further into the essence of things, which we feel as Pure Unconditional Love (PUL.) I agree that Bruce's books show the way most directly for souls today.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 10:40am

It also depends on how open your consciousness is to love, assistance and "other" possibilities.  People get stuck in belief systems when, in their way of thinking, there is no other way.  This is usually just bunk, but many areas of consciousness have systems in place with leaders and followers. 

I see focus 27 as an open area where people not bound by rigid thinking can coexist, and no one imposes his/her views on another.  Reality is created freely there, as thought translates immediately into something tangible.

The worst thing to think of, Neil, is that you are being directed along one inexorable path, by forces beyond your control.  This only happens if you willingly cede your ability to make your own path.

Free will appears to be present to all people at all times.  Stuck thinking implies we relinquish our free will to something or someone else.  This doesn't have to happen.

Matthew

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 1:01pm

Neil, You said it right when you said "infinite variety and depth". Heavens and hells all exist once you die. Just like there is a LRH  area where Tom Cruse, Karen Black, Vini Barbareno along with the many believers in the Scientology indoctrination will go, along with an area for the Mormons, Jews, Catholics, Agnostics, Satanists,  ext.. The same goes for the multitudes of hell areas.  Each one separate from the other. Its my belief that there is an area even for those stuck on Monroe or Moen beliefs.  The most important part of this is the "stuck" part. So I agree with you. "There is no other meening and no other possibilities, except for whichever consensus reality (dimension) you are in". Isn't that why we are doing retrievals? In order to break the moulds so to speak. So movement can be made in order to release stuck souls/beings from limiting belief system territories. Without movement, chances of returning to your Creator become unlikely.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 1:31pm

As an actor (stage, mostly) I approach a role with research first. The I plan what I'm going to do for the most part and the I execute that plan. During the process I learn a vast amount not just about my character but about the time period the show is set in and of course about the other characters. A character is like my ego to me. It is a projection not of what I really am, but of the role I am playing in that play. It can be entertaining but it is also a lot of work if you really put your heart into it.

I think the theatre is a great metaphor for how spiritual progression develops. We're making movies down here, but we are learning in the process and maybe it's just one GIGANTIC movie...the lessons learned are real. G O D (Jodie, I like to say) is the director. When you go against the director you are in for a world of shite. The Golden Rule serves all. Just some thoughts...I think of retrievals as being an actor who gets lost on his way to the dressing room. I know it sounds glib but it is a metaphor to help me keep my place on the Plan IT.

And a play is definitely a consensus reality, right?

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 2:50pm

A heartfelt thanks to everyone who replied. I feel that I was answered with a great deal of sincerity and intelligence.

I just want to know, beyond doubt, what reality is. As my first post suggests this might not be possible.

Having felt true love on my journeys (the kind of love I believe is found in NDE's), I cannot imagine a more beautiful and incredible place to be, in that place of love and light. I long to be there (again) with all my heart and soul.

I'm sorry but I haven't experienced love like I have experienced in the spiritual world. What our world calls love seems to be a very twisted and perverted thing. Love in reality is the most beautiful , complete, unconditional, and fulfilling thing you could ever imagine.

Evil could easily be defined as the opposite of this love.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.