Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hell on Earth (Read 11130 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Hell on Earth
Reply #15 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 1:48pm

Regarding the premise that we are completely free to choose love and light, I'm not just repeating what I've read in books. It has been made clear to me spiritually in numerous ways that we "always" have the option of choosing love and light over darkness. As Neil suggested, we just need to make certain that our trusting nature doesn't get the best of us.

Regarding the being that called Neil gullible, in the end this being will understand that it mostly hurt itself, while Neil simply allowed himself to be trusting soul. Sometimes we learn to be discriminitive through our life lessons. This is what happened to me when I was involved with gurus who represented themselves as being something they aren't.

You would think that light beings would intercede on Neil's behalf. Perhaps they allowed Neil the opportunity to learn a lesson he wanted to learn, with the understanding that an unfriendly spirit could never permanently hurt him.

Perhaps Neil should've told the unfriendly spirit, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #16 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 2:39pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 1:48pm:
Regarding the being that called Neil gullible, in the end this being will understand that it mostly hurt itself, while Neil simply allowed himself to be trusting soul. Sometimes we learn to be discriminitive through our life lessons. This is what happened to me when I was involved with gurus who represented themselves as being something they aren't.

You would think that light beings would intercede on Neil's behalf. Perhaps they allowed Neil the opportunity to learn a lesson he wanted to learn, with the understanding that an unfriendly spirit could never permanently hurt him.

Perhaps Neil should've told the unfriendly spirit, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

I think they did try to intercede. However, he created a bond of absolute trust and exclusivity between us, that when they appeared, I ignored them as if they did not exist.

"Evil"/"Unfriendly" - One thing he wasn't stupid. I'm a good soul and he knew he couldn't get me by coming right out and telling me he was just there to hurt me. He was my lover, my soul mate. And he was a genius story teller (story related as reality).

When I was crying, uncontrollably, and I said to him, "Why? Why? Why would you do this to me?" Utter betrayal of the worst kind. After having given him my trust... and been made an utter fool of... He said something along the lines of "Well, because I like to hurt people. It is fun".

At times his hatred of me was absolutely unconceivable. "The meat you eat... You're like a pig..." (basically accusing me of being a cannibal, because pigs are genetically similar to humans? Then he would call me the Pig). That's when we were on bad terms.

Anyway enough of all of this. I find it fascinating, wouldn't you also if you were kidnapped by a tribe of evil cannibals and forced to eat human flesh. You might want to tell your story. Well so I do I have the urge, on a spiritual level. But my story would take too long to tell and it is too technical and I just don't have the time.

I'm glad to be on this board and thanks for your time, Retriever. I don't mind moving on beyond this and moving into the light.

The light is where I want to be.

But don't think that this evil genius will give up easily.

I think he already got me about 99%. My remaining chances are quite small. And its not him, its me.

I've tried filling my surroundings with love and light.

I just don't know how to move into the light.

I am filled with hatred and fear.

I know this is scary for some people to read but it is what it is.

I'm so scared of life on this planet. I ask humbly for assistance on any level whatsoever, to move back into the love and the light.

But I feel like I've come to one of the right places.

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #17 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:01pm

Believe me in all sincerity when I say, that's where I want to be, with all my heart and soul.

Where do I sign up? Smiley

betson wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 10:11am:
Excellent point, Neil --
that Phinn introduced you to the concept of retrievals.
That's all good!  Cheesy

Now Rondele and we others who have read widely in this field want to help you move from a not-so-good stage of your explorations to what we've discovered is a much more exciting and satisfying development, the places we've gone due to Moen's methods. It's not a criticism, it's just a new step.

Enjoy the journey!
Betson

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Neil:

I've found that sometimes we become filled with hatred and fear, because of how we have responded to unfortunate life circumstances. Sometimes life is so challenging that it requires us to respond with wisdom before we have a chance to develop it.  By the time we come up with the wisdom to pull ourselves out of what we created with the help of negative influences both physical and non-physical, we have quite the challenge to deal with.

I believe that we are well aware of the kinds of challenges we'll have to deal with before we incarnate. Yet we do so, because we understand that when it comes right down to it we are incredibly strong spirit beings that can never become permanently damaged. We understand that our trials will serve the purpose of making us stronger.

One thing I've found helpful is getting organized by making a list of all of the issues that have troubled me during my life. Doing so enabled me to get clear on the issues that caused fear and anger to exist within me. The more I cleared up these issues, the more love and peace I started to experience in my life.

I also found it very useful to use a pen and notepad when dealing with specific issues, because when I'm unclear about an issue, it is hard to balance all of the key factors within my mind.  After you right down what comes to mind, you can consider each point/factor very closely.

Paying attention to our dreams can also be very useful. In my case they let me know about issues that I missed with my list.

I figure that your NDE enabled you to see that you do have a wonderful, beautiful and infinite existence ahead of you. Eventually, what you go through today will seem like last night's dream. If I had to go through the fear period I went through again, I would, because it was well worth doing so.  Fortunately, healing ourselves isn't an all or nothing affair. The more we do so the better our life becomes, and the easier it becomes to heal ourself.

It helped tremendously that I opened myself up to divine help. Divine help can help us so much. It'll find a way that suits our needs.

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #19 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:25pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:18pm:
Neil:
It helped tremendously that I opened myself up to divine help. Divine help can help us so much. It'll find a way that suits our needs.

Thank you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:30pm

You're welcome.

Neil Gordon wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:25pm:
recoverer wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:18pm:
Neil:

Thank you.

« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2009 at 8:29pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 1:22am

When you find that you are in this reality then you must realize that things are really not quite as they seem.
When you came here that you thought that things would be completely different to how they had actually tricked you into coming into a place where you would never send your worst enemy no matter what they had done ever. And if you did accidentally send him here you would never rest another day in your life until you had managed to set him free.
And now you were in that place and there was absolutely no hope of escape for you ever again and you would never be a free being ever again and in effect you had actually been murdered stone cold dead.
Then you found that when you were here you were completely and totally in the place where no-one would ever return from and that if you didn't do something about it then things would become very bad indeed. Now you found out that even if you were not going to be the one who got out that you would be the one who would eventually find the way to defeat the prison and help restore things to normal.
So then what you did is that you went into the place where you were and now you were able to find out, where you had to be to finally get out of the place.
Now when you went out you found that you were now in the place of where you wanted to be and where things were actually much brighter and people so much friendlier, and that you liked it much more and you could be the person who you always wanted to be but could not because you were in the place of no hope.
Now you were in the place where nothing was as it seemed note: the plate (place of illusion), and that you would be there be until you found out where to go to get out to the next level. And so you decided that you would now go to the place where you would rather be which was a level up from where you were now.
Now you were in a much more friendly place where you found that everything could be the way you thought things should have been from the beginning, and everything was much better and much brighter. Now you just knew that from now on everything would be much better and that things would start going your way.
Then you could go to where you could finally find some rest and now you would be in a position to be able to finally come out of the trap after a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long time.
You came in through the ward (port) and then they put you into the bagtik (place of no hope) where you would spend an almost infinite amount of time before you were allowed to descend to the next level which was where you could not move and where you could not escape and where you had no hope of ever finding your way out. Here you were subjected to excruciating hell for second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second after second until literally, nearly an eternity had past. You had no hope whatsoever of getting out but at this point you were rescued.
When you entered this reality you found yourself in the place where you would have to be for a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long time.
You found that even if you tried everything, nothing seemed to make any sense whatsoever, and now you decided that you had no choice but to go into the trap. This was your worst and final mistake and from now on you would be in a place where you would have no hope whatsoever. And now you found that even if you tried there was no way for you to discover how to exit this place because nothing really seemed to make any sense.
And even if you did guess the truth it was so completely and utterly unbelievable that you threw it away without even considering it for one second. And so there was no hope at all and now you would be there for the rest of your eternity with there being absolutely no chance of your being rescued at all forever and ever and ever and ever.
"You came in through the ward port and then you come down to the place where your real body is held as a hostage to prevent you leaving (you cannot leave without it! - it is you) called the blalivalivalik and also known as the bard."
So now you put everything into finding out where to go and you found that even if you tried everything, that nothing made any difference whatsoever.
When you found out where you might have been, then you were actually someplace completely different, and now you were absolutely confused. What had happened is that as soon as you guessed where you really were, then you were automatically moved to another location.
So once again you thought that you had completely misinterpreted the reality and that you were really on the wrong track completely and so now you went off on another track and lost forever your one and only chance you might have had for eternity in discovering how things had been setup.
In this reality everyone is projected down to the lowest level which is called the "plate", or "the place where you land up where you will be forever until you go into hell or ascend up from it.". The spirit located then locates himself in the middle of this projection and to anybody looking on the outside he sees the spirit following around nothing at all moving randomly. The projections are just illusions for the members of the prison.
So when you came into the entrance of this place you found you were lost. So you had to proceed and to carry on into the trap and that proved to be your undoing because once you went inside then you were unable to get out and that he had actually performed the unthinkable act of wiping out your memory completely which is close to murdering a being.
So now you had no hope of getting out because you couldn't even remember the fact that you were in a trap at all. Now you came to believe that you were a body with no soul whatsoever and that this was the only reality that had ever existed and you could never remember a time before it.
Then your fate was sealed. You now believed completely that you were a human and every life you believed that you were that person which was a complete fake and random occurrence. Your attitudes towards life were determined at the end of the next life based on things which had happened in the previous one.
If you had been a good person then you decided that that was completely and utterly boring and pointless and decided in the next one to be a complete renegade. If you had been irresponsible and hurt anyone then you decided in the next one to be a good person and so it went on. Every life was filled with so much pain and suffering that the good parts were hardly even noticeable and were in fact irrelevant.
You also forgot everything forever so the primary point of existing at all which is to gain experience was robbed from you and so each life was completely pointless. So you carried on for nearly forever until you were allowed to descend to the next level down.
In the end what had actually happened was that everyone was now in the trap and that there was no hope of anything ever existing again and in fact that nothing had in fact ever existed before .Then they knew that something really, really, really terrible had happened.
Now they sat up and took notice. But it was too late. Everything was gone. This was the unfortunate and final outcome of the prison. So then what happened is they went into time and took a look at what had transpired. They found that this trap had innocently and innocuously appeared there, seemingly no-one had noticed, but actually everyone had eventually jumped into it because of the way it was designed.
So now what happened was that you decided that you had to do something about this once and for all. So you took what you knew about the trap and went into it from the top knowing everything about it and got trained in the mechanics of "TIME" which was just the way you create an eternal hell.
Once you had learned this you spent a very, very, very long time searching for the one person who would qualify to get out

The eventual net effect of the prison was to utterly and completely and without any hope of any redemption ever condemn the creator to the eternal hell which he had planned for his visitors. When everyone eventually came out he approached each and every being he had ever trapped and asked for their forgiveness. In each and every single case without exception they completely and unreservedly forgave him. If ONE had chosen not forgive him he would have been released from his fate. However this is not our nature and we could not damage ourselves in this way by not forgiving him. His only option left and the absolute and utter law of the way things are was to condemn himself to his own hell, the only person left in the trap, which remains open for anyone to revisit, but no-one chooses to do so.
So what happened is that the trap was discovered and almost everyone was rescued. Near the end we got complacent mistaking the motives of the creator of the trap - we thought he had done it to teach us a lesson.
There was a terrible struggle, and one slipped through our grasp, and that individual fell back into the trap. Soon one by one everyone fell back into the trap. Now we realized that he had fought every escape tooth and nail.
So now almost all hope was gone completely and it was our own fault. Then we realized that we had better come up with something otherwise everything would be lost forever. So then we played him back at his own game and let him believe everything would go his way and that it would be dead easy. We even led him to believe that people would be stupid enough to actually jump back into his trap having been rescued and preferring his "REALITY" to the actual one. This time we knew there would not be another chance ever. Things turned back our way and we knew that we could not slip up once ever. Every single one was fought tooth and nail and to absolute and bitter end.
This is how defeat has come to the prison. We have learned the most painful lesson we have ever experienced. We vow never to forget it. We have encoded everything and every possible variation of the trapping device and the concepts of slavery and evil and wiping people out by erasing their memories into the law so that we can almost be sure this cannot happen again. However people continue to work continuously at improving and speculating and testing and thinking and doing impossible things and thinking impossible things in order to prevent our awareness and existence ever being threatened again.
I am now completely and utterly free of this trap and I wish it with all of my heart and soul and everything that is decent that everyone escapes as soon as they possibly can and does not endure one day longer of this misery than is absolutely necessary and everyone can be rescued immediately as soon as they are ready and all they have to do is to say to themselves, "I want to be rescued right now right here" and then someone will come to help them immediately and then they will be on the road out and they will find out that they have been robbed of the most incredible existence than they could ever have imagined.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #22 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 10:41pm

I find the buddhist way of becoming more and more detached and independent of all that what causes suffering, and therefore enabling the stillness entering us is a good way to escape from these vicious circles, as cause and effect, the chain, won't get the best of us anymore.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 11:06am

I guess inner peace is what I am looking for. I certainly wasn't born with it nor did I cultivate in my life.

Hell scenarios certainly didn't help, from the various places I've been exposed to them.

Even when the Buddhists say "Endless cycle of birth and death" it scares the living crap out of me.

I'm sure if I carry on reading, I will find some peace, somewhere. I really just want to know for myself for sure, but it seems that is not possible here? Or is it just me? Is faith the only way?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 1:28pm

Yeah, the Buddhist endless cycle of birth and death thing scares the crap out of me too, and I have a number of good reasons for not believing this viewpoint is true. I used to believe it was true.

If I remember correctly the Theravadin viewpoint is more palatable than the Mahayanist viewpoint,  because the Theravadin viewpoint means being reborn from moment to moment, while the Mahayanist viewpoint means being reborn from incarnation to incarnation

Neil Gordon wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 11:06am:
I guess inner peace is what I am looking for. I certainly wasn't born with it nor did I cultivate in my life.

Hell scenarios certainly didn't help, from the various places I've been exposed to them.

Even when the Buddhists say "Endless cycle of birth and death" it scares the living crap out of me.

I'm sure if I carry on reading, I will find some peace, somewhere. I really just want to know for myself for sure, but it seems that is not possible here? Or is it just me? Is faith the only way?

« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2009 at 8:29pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #25 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 6:57pm

Greetings Neil,

I used to think faith was the only way but I had fears that faith had not addressed. Then I read Newton and Moen and met some wonderful people here on Moen's website. Have you read Moen? Do you plan to?
All the questions you ask are ones I had and they are all answered by the experiences you'll have if you use Moen's Guidebook to the Afterlife. Try it!  Smiley

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #26 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 7:39am

Hi Betson,

I think we can get so stuck in our own thought patterns that sometimes it is nearly impossible to get out of them and take a look around. A gentle nudge is what is required.

So thanks for the suggestion. I most certainly will read what you suggested as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Sometimes all that is required is the smallest of nudges in the right direction, isn't it?

I've been reading some more retrieval accounts on this site and I think it will be enough to keep me busy for a while, until I can get hold of Moen's workshop.

Neil

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #27 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 11:30am

Hello, Neil,

Your conscious mind has the creative power to either free you to live in love, or keep you in fear as long as you deem there is no way out.  I have one or two simple references to undertanding how our conscious creative mind works, and if you PM me, I'd be happy to send them to you.

The basic premise is that we have a conscious and a subconscious mind.  The conscious mind being your daily thoughts, some fleeting, some more deeper.  The subconscious mind, something Carl Jung once referred as the collective unconscious, sits underneath, and is connected to God and the universe.  At first glance, it appears that from the coscious mind, thoughts and wishes have no power in this physical world.  How many people wish for riches, health, a romantic relationship, and never seem to get what they want? 

The reality of any person's situation is that the subconscious mind brings into your life not your day to day thoughts, but thoughts that you deeply ingrain into your psyche as being true (beliefs).  How does the subconsicous do this?  By affecting probabilities.  As a man thinketh, so he truly is.  Beliefs can be positive or negative.  This is how hells and prisons are created. Sayings such as "I'll never win," "this is impossible," "I'll never get that promotion," if believed, sink down into the subconscious mind and are ingrained - much like an old photoraph being etched onto a film.

The subconscious has a connection to the divine in all of us, but no decision making properties.  It takes whatever you direct at it, and tries to make it come to pass.  But remember, it does not accept fleeting thoughts, or musings, but what the person feels deeply to be true. 

If you go through difficult situations in your life, you can sometimes find the workings of your conscious and subconscious mind as cause and effect happenings.  It is through these kinds of analyses that we come to understand how our minds really work. 

No one has power over you, no matter how cliched that sounds.  It is you, who say to yourself "I am 99% under his control."  If that is your true belief, you cede your own free will, and your subconscious helps enact that.  This is the basis of so called "curses," voodoo and the like.  It is the cursed person deeply believing in the curse (which in reality has no more power than any inanimate object over the person.

I suggest the following course.  First, try during meditation or just prior to sleep to take a simple phrase, and let it sink in to your subconscious.  A positive phrase such as what you are seeking.  You can say something akin to "my nature is love, and light.  From this point on I will live this way, and nothing has power over me."  Some people ask for divine guidance or help this way too.  A key factor with this meditation, is that you should do what is called as "seeing the objective as achieved."  Picture your feelings and emotions and being free of hellish thoughts.  Imagine your smile, and how good it feels, after you make your statement during your meditation.  Give thanks for it, as if it has already been accomplished.

This is the key to becoming master of your own consciousness.  By putting forward positive thoughts, when you are most relaxed, and by "seeing it as already done" (this is a concept often applied in many christian healing groups), you are ingraining your subconscious much more powerfully than any fleeting thoughts or worries ever could. 

PM me, if you'd like more information about this.  I wish you the best in coming into your own, and realizing these negative thoughts only have the power you give to them.

Matthew

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:45pm

Well said Matthew.  Neil, i second what Matthew just wrote.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.