Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hell on Earth (Read 11137 times)
Neil Gordon

Hell on Earth
Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:21am

I've been trapped in a fear state for a good few years. No one could tell me how to get out of it.

After reading Gordon Phinn's book "More Adventures in Eternity" suddenly the penny dropped.

This eternal hell of which I am so afraid of being a "possibility" and various hell scenarios I've picked up from cults and from some very clever mischievous entities which I exposed myself to - this is HOW IT WORKS:

- There is no truth about the afterlife
- You create your own reality in every way without exception
- The only hell you can get trapped in has to be one of your own creation or agreement.
- Once trapped it is extremely difficult to get out of agreement with the hell state.
- You can instead decide to agree on a reality which is much brighter and much more fun.
- I see such many realities have been created on the Astral with corresponding hells.

So you read this junk about this planet being a prison and a dumping ground for criminals and you think to yourself, well how can I ignore that possibility, I need to find out for myself.

But the more you try and find out for yourself, the more you create the very hell scenario you are trying to find out about. It doesn't exist until you try and find out about it. And your efforts along with the others who also diligently worked on creating this hell scenario make it absolutely true. But only for you and your kind.

I have struggled with this for so long, this paradox of reality.

The hell systems are so cunning. I have exposed myself to many hell scenarios which have been recounted by mischievous entities, leaving me frankly terrified and concerned because I couldn't prove or disprove these realities. Not realizing that I was creating them, and that was the intention of these entities.

So all I have to do to get out of this hell I'm in is to enter into agreement with the appropriate good reality and contribute to creating that reality.

An entity once said to me that hell is a place where you have a chance to get out when you are at the entrance. I see now that this is true. Once you have created your own hell reality it is so difficult to get of, because your thoughts create it so solidly that it becomes your only reality.

I have gone quite far down this path, so I have only recently turned around.

My questing for the "truth" is ridiculous. There is NO TRUTH. There is only reality which we create out of choice. If I create a hell reality for myself where one can never escape from, then so it shall be.

Scary, isn't it.

The penny dropped after reading about souls trapped in Focus 23.

The guys recruiting for the worst kinds of hells one could ever imagine nearly got me.

I'm turned around when I understand this paradox, but the understanding is often overridden by the pain of my "reality".

IP Logged

Berserk2

Re: Hell on Earth
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:50am

Hi Neil,

How have you exposed yourself to negative entities?  Through channeling, Ouija boards, astral exploration, waking possession experiences, or simply through reading and morose reflection?  What other books have you read that you found helpful?  And have you found a way to verify the truth of any of these books?  I'm asking these questions because I'm wondering if you might gain a spiritual uplift from books on certain spiritual experiences. Have you read many NDE books?.  Some of these can be very inspirational and insightful.  Personally, I experienced Gordon Phinn's book as well-weritten fiction.

Don

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 1:09am

I believe I was latched onto by an "Evil Genius" when under the influence. I know this will discredit anything I say, but it is what it is, and it happened as it happened.

The stories that I was told were the most incredible (and symmetrical) that I have ever heard.

I hope Gordon reads this post because I think this should be exposed because the evil behind the communications was so absolute, such that I had absolutely no conception of the term evil until I heard these stores.

I am wondering if it might be appropriate to post these tall tales of hell here so that people can be warned. If I am correct in what I suspect then what they wanted to do to me was the most evil thing that you could conceive of.

The stories had absolute genius behind them and were tailored to fit into my current beliefs and knowledge at that specific time.

For example, I had been reading extensively NDE's, and mediumship. This had calmed me down considerably. When I exposed myself to this entity again, he claimed to be a "spirit guide". What then transpired I was lucky to survive.

He basically tailored a story which fitted into my belief system but which was so incredible that I was completely fascinated and convinced that I was now being exposed to reality. Then he took me into a hell reality from there. So, from NDE (absolute peace, bliss, wonder) he constructed a story of the most wicked hell I could never have conceived of myself. Absolutely BRILLIANT, but WICKED to the core!

And anyway, thanks for your suggestion about the books. I need to now counter the negativity that is in my core and will need lots of help and guidance.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 1:31am

Neil,

I have been actively engaged in dialogue with a very bright woman's ppssession case that she described in detail on Robert Bruce's site and in private communications to me.  My family has had dramatic paranormal experiences with possession and exorcism.

I would welcome detailed descriptions of your demonic experiences.   But sometimes dwelling on the negative brings back the energy of the negative.  Please reveal only what your instincts tell you are in your best spiritual interest.  

Have you read psychiatrist George Ritchie's NDE book "My Glimpse of Tomorrow?"   Ritchie's experience inspired Raymood Moody to write the book that launched modern interest in NDEs.  I mention this because in Ritchie's NDE, he witnessed an intoxicated guy in a bar being possessed by a discarnate entity while other spirits tried to vicariously recreate the pleasure of an alcohol buzz by tuning in to the experience of the other bar patrons.

Don  

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:43am

Hi Don,

Of course I am also concerned about the possession aspect of what happened to me (ie, are the negative energies still around). Also they claim to have harmed me in a fundamental spiritual way, probably just more trickery and scare tactics. However I might need some form of spiritual first aid at some point.

Thanks for the advice about how to share the experiences. I will use my intuition to include or exclude details, possibly censoring or excluding details where they may be harmful to myself or the reader.

The book recommendation sounds good. I'm fascinated by the mechanism which was used to communicate with me (ie did he possess me, or what other possibilities are there.)

More to follow, time permitting.

Neil

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 11:55am

Well before all of this started I didn't have much interest in spirit affairs because nothing much unusual ever happened in my life, and even though I had a keen interest in life after death, it wasn't urgent.

Being in continuous contact with an entity over a period of a few years changed that. I think that I miss it terribly. And that is one of the many dangers of doing what I did. Because I don't seem to have any natural psychic talent and I had to use a crutch in order to access this new and absolutely fascinating world.

I think this is devastating to me now, since I have no further contact with spirit (yet). Even though I intend to make one.

The events basically shook me to my very core.

The material would take several books to describe in detail.

The one event, I was disappointed that I did not experience an NDE. But now I realize that what did happen to me was much more unusual than an NDE. I think that is why I have difficulty sharing it because I don't think many people who experienced this kind of thing either lived to tell the tale or were in a position to tell the story afterwards.

Yet I do feel a strong urge to share this diabolical plot.

The entity, who I called by various names including Mike, once said to me that I had been the most fun that he had had with anyone in a long time. This was one way of saying that I was one of the most gullible people he had met. But I also enjoyed the encounters, although when reality sunk in, then I realized that I was not dealing with a friend.

But I always went back for more. He always manifested as something else when one particular "game" was over. And I kept on falling for it, because there was nothing else. No-one else to talk to.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:18pm

Neil-

I'm a bit confused.  Are you saying Phinn's book was a positive or negative influence?

I happen to agree with Don, Phinn writes interesting fiction, but it's definitely fiction nonetheless.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:00pm

Hello Neil:

I believe there are some levels of reality that are beyond imagination. For example, a higher level being who lives according to love and divine wisdom, can create a realm that has more substantiallity than an imaginary self created realm.

When it comes to negative influences, we can create our own imaginary negative influences, and there are actual negative minded beings. Some of them are former humans, some of them come from who knows where?

The key is that we always have the choice. If we decide to live according to love and light, we can do so. Sometimes we can ask for divine help. In my case I asked Christ for help, because various experiences told me he is available to help us. He's helped me a lot. He helped me get through a very intense fear period, get over limiting thought patterns, and get to the point where I can live more completely according to love. I figure there are other light beings besides Christ that can help us. I don't know who they are by name.

If a person finds that more love, peace and clarity comes into his or her life, chances are that he or she made a good connection.

Is it possible that there have been times where you were in contact with a friendly being, but you're unclear about when you were in contact with a friendly being, and when you were in contact with an unfriendly being? Even though I've had a lot of contact with friendly spirit beings, I've found that occasionally an unfriendly being will make contact with me. If we get to the point where we can communicate with the spirit World, we might experience both negative and positive beings. My feeling is that negative beings look for people they can scare and mislead. If we don't allow this to happen, what can they do? I've had unfriendly beings make threats to me. They said they were going to kill me. Obviously their words didn't prove to be true.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2009 at 8:33pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:08pm

Hi Neil,

I suggest you to read Bruce's book.  He has a very nice description of Hell that may help you to understand the nature of it.  There is this article that can gives you some insights : http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/maxhell.html

Hell is self created, or group created.  In both way you enter them because of an inadequate beliefs structures, fear or behaviour.  This is this behaviour/fears that keeps you in it. 

There is no external entity that can drag you there... External entity (evil one) can influence your thinking, but you always have free will to choose. 

Face your fear, work on it here, in this lifetime... and get away from your imaginary scenarios created by tour ego... it only take your awareness away from the real problem.

Hope it helps

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 12:04am

Phantasy Man: Thanks for your reply.

PhantasyMan wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:08pm:
There is no external entity that can drag you there... External entity (evil one) can influence your thinking, but you always have free will to choose.  

I think you missed the point completely. And I think that I understand the nature of (the theory of) group created hells quite well.

He obviously couldn't "drag me there"... but he certainly could influence me into the thinking pattern of a consensus hell... which is the same thing in the end, isn't it?

Quote:
Face your fear, work on it here, in this lifetime... and get away from your imaginary scenarios created by tour ego... it only take your awareness away from the real problem.

If you think that spirit communication is imaginary, then you obviously haven't been in touch with one. For those who know, no proof is necessary. For those who don't , no proof is possible.

What I find tragic is that there are hundreds of thousands of people who are being taught versions of reality which are ultimately formulaic Astral Hell scenarios.

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #10 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 12:08am

rondele wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:18pm:
Neil-

I'm a bit confused.  Are you saying Phinn's book was a positive or negative influence?

I happen to agree with Don, Phinn writes interesting fiction, but it's definitely fiction nonetheless.

R

I was more influenced by the concepts of Bruce Moen's which he introduced to me for the first time, such as Focus 23. I only read this material after the experience. I can't say if it was negative or positive it just helped put things into perspective.

I guess if you're saying Phinn's books are fiction, then Bruce Moen's stuff must be fiction as well. Sad

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #11 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 12:21am

Recoverer, thanks for your response. Replies below.

recoverer wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:00pm:
Hello Neil:

When it comes to negative influences, we can create our own imaginary negative influences, and there are actual negative minded beings. Some of them are former humans, some of them come from who knows where?

Well this being passed all the tests for being real. He is only part of me in the same sense that we are part of each other. He may very well have been part of my imagination, in the same way that the whole human experience is part of my imagination.

Quote:
The key is that we always have the choice. If we decide to live according to love and light, we can do so. Sometimes we can ask for divine help. In my case I asked Christ for help, because various experiences told me he is available to help us. He's helped me a lot. He helped me get through a very intense fear period, get over limiting thought patterns, and get to the point where I can live more completely according to love. I figure there are other light beings besides Christ that can help us. I don't know who they are by name.

Thanks for the above. This is the kind of help I am looking for. And I would like to ultimately help others stuck in the same thought patterns.

Quote:
Is it possible that there have been times where you were in contact with a friendly being, but you're unclear about when you were in contact with a friendly being, and when you were in contact with an unfriendly being? Even though I've had a lot of contact with friendly spirit beings, I've found that occasionally an unfriendly being will make contact with me. If we get to the point where we can communicate with the spirit World, we might experience both negative and positive beings. My feeling is that negative beings look for people they can scare and mislead. If we don't allow this to happen, what can they do? I've had unfriendly beings make threats to me. They said they were going to kill me. Obviously their words didn't prove to be true.

I can tell from the above that you've had real contact with spirit. My experience was the same. He threatened to kill me, drag me off to hell, etc. None of it ever happened.

The problem was that because of my activities I was open to only negative influences. I wonder where the right forum is to reach people who might benefit, relate or understand these very real experiences I had?

Spirit contact is obviously on the very fringe of human controversy, and I think contact with evil entities is taboo and people prefer not to speak or think of it. I believe it must be spoken of, for in the dark it can grow.

I witnessed real love (as in a NDE) I witnessed real evil. Witnessed=felt, completely and utterly throughout my entire being. Evil: I got it. Love: I got it.

Evil cannot take the light, I say we expose it to the light so that others do not fall into the same traps.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:03am

Neil-

I don't equate Bruce with Phinn.  I do believe Bruce is sincere and the real deal.

The difference is, Bruce conveys in his books and workshops the experiences he has had. 

Whereas in my opinion (and that of others), Phinn makes most of his stuff up.

Just because the material is similar doesn't necessarily convey equal credibility among those who espouse it.

R

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #13 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:14am

rondele wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:03am:
Neil-

I don't equate Bruce with Phinn.  I do believe Bruce is sincere and the real deal.

The difference is, Bruce conveys in his books and workshops the experiences he has had.  

Whereas in my opinion (and that of others), Phinn makes most of his stuff up.

Just because the material is similar doesn't necessarily convey equal credibility among those who espouse it.

R

Sure, I respect your opinion. Personally I loved his book, broadened my horizons. For example, I'd never heard of retrievals before Phinn.

I'm sorry I mentioned Phinn since he has nothing to do whatsoever with this thread.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #14 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 10:11am

Excellent point, Neil --
that Phinn introduced you to the concept of retrievals.
That's all good!  Cheesy

Now Rondele and we others who have read widely in this field want to help you move from a not-so-good stage of your explorations to what we've discovered is a much more exciting and satisfying development, the places we've gone due to Moen's methods. It's not a criticism, it's just a new step.

Enjoy the journey!
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.