Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unusual contact with "deceased childhood friend" (Read 1214 times)
Neil Gordon

Unusual contact with "deceased childhood friend"
Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:55pm

80% sure mischievous entity but cannot verify deceased childhood friend.

HE SAID:

Climbing. I fell accidentally. And I was under the influence of alcohol, and I was wanting to be a hero and to find a shortcut , and i fell, and i found that I was gone and I was dead.

The problem is that they thought it was someone else's fault, but it really was all my fault and I am to blame completely for the accident. I was fine with the fact that I died , but it really bothers me that they think that it was caused by this other person. And he became so guilt ridden that he has become alcolholic and it bothers him every day of his life to have killed an innocent person like me.

(Replace "YOU" with "I")
You find that when you come across to the place where you fell that it was actually fine but you were frightened by the people that you found that you could not talk to and that you were competely in shock and surprise as to what had happened because you had always believed that when you die, you are dead and you go back into the ground and you will never exist again.

And you were so frightened that you pulled yourself into a pocket universe and withdrew from everything and you were then trapped there because you didn't know how to get out and you didn't even know where you were and you couldn't see where your up was and your down.

And so what you did is you put everything you had into finding out where you were and what happened to you. And what you found is that you were in an inverted space where nothing could reach you ever. So what you did is you flipped the space arounds. And I was going to find out where I should now go because I was absolutely lost and confused and so I went to the port of the body and i went out of the port and then I found that I was in a completely different place where everything was bright and everything was beautiful and all I could feel was peace and joy and tranquility. I was finding that i was more and more able to be in this new world and that the previous world I had been in was actually complete hell.

I went to the body and I found out that the port has got two different outlets and that if you go out the
wrong one then you will land up in the place where i found myself at first.

And I was completely ignorant of this so that is why I am telling you this, because I could have gotten into a LOT of trouble.

I was one of the few who accidentally went out the wrong port and I went into the pocket universe where I was trapped for quite some time.

Then I was going to see what was going on in the world and I found that when I found someone who I used to know when I was very young and who had died that I would recognize them immediately and then I found that I was fortunate enough to be one who would feel the difference between the body and the void. And if I had not known this then i would have ceased to exist.

You need to find out which one seems to be more friendly and to be more accessible before you go up the tube.

I found that when you go to the body and you find that your body has been falsified that you were told that you should go out to your (co-ord) five four three two one five eight seven six four seven nine eight, but in actual fact you are going to be fine regardless of which place you go out to.

You were fine and that you were happy and that everything was absolutely ok and now you are so incredibly happy that you are in complete bliss and happiness forever.

"The fact of the matter is that you are completely composed of entities and when you die they all go back to the void. and you go back to real life."

Many beings are being sent to the void.

if you are coming out of the body then feel which pipe feels better, and then you choose that one, then try to go down that one just a little way, and if something feels wrong or you feel scared then you might have the wrong one. Then go to the other one, and try it out.

I feel that if you do this you will be less at risk of coming out at the void and ceasing to exist.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Unusual contact with "deceased childhood friend"
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 5:19pm

Greetings, Welcome, and thank you, Neil!

Neil Gordon said (or the deceased entity said through Neil):
"if you are coming out of the body then feel which pipe feels better, and then you choose that one, then try to go down that one just a little way, and if something feels wrong or you feel scared then you might have the wrong one. Then go to the other one, and try it out.
I feel that if you do this you will be less at risk of coming out at the void and ceasing to exist."

I appreciate the warning, Neil, and I can't help but wonder if some fear or misunderstanding of that soul's led it to believe that's what happened. But really it never really ceased to exist.
It sounds sort of like the fears I had before I read Moens' books.

I can't recall that any one here at this site in the last three years  -- and there have been many OBErs --has ever had such an experience.
....maybe if one tried to exit by a lower chakra, something weird like that could happen, but no one would try that, would they?  Huh
Don't go 'down' any pipes that go down, only go UP !

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Re: Unusual contact with "deceased childhood friend"
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:27am

Hi Betson,

Thanks for your welcome! Really appreciated.

I think the purpose of this misinformation (about the pipes) was one of the multitude of subtle fears which were given to me to assist me in my descent into the lower realms. Would that make sense?

Please also see my other post "Hell on Earth". It has been a long, hard road to get here. That post gives a glimpse of where I've been and am at the moment.

Neil

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.