Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Posession during Out of Body Experience (Read 12144 times)
I Am Dude

Posession during Out of Body Experience
Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:40pm

In Rosalind McKnight's Cosmic Journeys, her guidance reveals that there are five main levels of consciousness in the Earth system:the physical, the etheric, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual.  Her guidance then says that projections to the etheric level, which includes most dimensions experienced during OBEs and lucid dreams, cause the physical body to become open to posession, the reason being that the physical body no longer has the protection of the etheric body, for it is out exploring.  Her guidance claims posession is less likely in higher levels, such as the emotional level, because the etheric body is inactive and merged with the physical body during these higher projections, protecting it with its energy.

This theory is flawed, however, for it ignores the Mind Split Effect, a phenomenon of projections of all levels.  

Our main energy body, called the etheric body, is connected to our physical body at the core until death, and it is from this energy body which our many other finer, more subtle energy bodies emerge.  Our consciousness splits off as our energy bodies project into their resonating levels.  Our waking consciousness usually only expeirences one level at a time due to perceptual limitations of our physical state, but it is possible to experience more than level simultaneously.  I have done this on a couple occasions, and have personal experience to verify all of these statements.  So it is safe to say that our physical body is never left unoccupied.  Our base level consciousness and life force is always with it, intertwined in it until death.  

Heck, we go out and experience these levels every night during sleep.  With Rosalind's way of thinking, we should be suseptable to possesion every night, for our energy bodies disconnect from the physical and operate in the etheric level while we are sleeping.  There is apparently a lack of understanding of the relationship between our consciousness and our energy bodies, as well as the finer aspects of multidimensional projections, although there is a fairly strong base level of understanding which I respect.

I was suprised to hear such fear-based thinking from McKnight, for her material usually resonates with my own experiences and beleifs.  But I suppose these distortions of truth can be expected, for we are dealing with channelled information.  

However, I am not going to let this one aspect of her work effect how I percieve the rest of her work, for I already know there is much truth in her experiences and guidance.  

Most channelled material will contain an incongruity here and there.  
Some say that one questionable statement depletes the crediblity of a source, but I disagree.  I don't perceive Rosalind and her guides to be misleading and deceptive, even though they make a few false, fear-based statements.  Distortions will occur, for these experiences and channelings must be translated through the human being.. that is the nature of our consciousness and its realtionship to higher levels.. it is impossible to retain the full meaning of anything nonphysical in the physical level, and is especially dependent on the person's spiritual attunement.  So it is understandable.  When one sees what the greater purpose is, little things like this loose much of their power to deter.  My way of thinking has worked with Seth's material as well, for I was able to see the greater purpose and overall truth of the material, and therefore wasn't bothered by comparably small inacuracies that occurred between the material and my own beliefs and intuitions.  I don't want to start another Seth debate lol, I bring it up because these two topics are very much related.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Posession during Out of Body Experience
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:18pm

It seems as if a lot of people go out of body without the problem of a spirit invading their body. On some forum, I believe AstralPulse, a person wrote that she came back to her body, and a spirit was in it. She yelled at the spirit "Get out!" and it got out.

When I've had OBEs with all the effects, I maintained awareness of my physical body, even though I experienced myself flying around some place.

I lose awareness of my body when I have an OBE that starts out as a lucid dream.

I don't know the answer to this issue. Perhaps it is more of a matter of how much energy we keep attached to our body, and etheric body represents a sufficient amount of energy left with one's body.

How about people who have NDEs? Does their etheric body stay attached? Do they ever get possessed?

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:22am

Interesting post, and a subject that i have given some deeper thought too.  First off, i don't believe any channeled or psychically derived  material is 100 percent accurate all the time (this goes for even Bruce Moens work).   For that to be the case, the channel themselves would have to a pure conduit and even then translating such beyond earth concepts into human words makes for issues and misunderstandings too.  

I'm not sure either way, if Rosiland's material is off or correct about this topic.  Some things, like you said, don't seem to add up at first glance, but a deeper look might reveal more about this subject.   Here are some impressions.  

Rosiland's guides never said the body physical is completely unshielded or completely left alone when one is traveling in classic OOB state, but seemed to imply that there was less or least sheilding in this state as compared to when phasing in the emotional body or "higher" so to speak.  

Sometimes some have a tendency to think of these different bodies as things, when the best way i can describe is that these various "bodies" are interconnected resonating fields which all have their own various vibratory range relative to another and to the Whole at the same time, but also interpenetrate.  

The etheric "level" or range is the most connected to the physical in the sense of being closest in vibrational similarity.   As you mentioned, some aspect of consciousness is always resonating within the physical field to some extent, until full physical death.  

Its not that these so called "bodies" actually "go" anywhere, for there is no space really, its that there are relative degrees of harmonization and wavelength matching OR discordance/dissonance and inharmony.  
When one says that they are using the "imagination technique" that Bruce talks about, what they are saying really is that they are resonating strongly and harmoniously their physical consciousness/field vibratory range with say the mental consciousness/field--these then become more temporarily merged and unified compared to the average human in its deep and narrow focus in the physical range of vibrations.  

This, i'm finding, is really hard to explain in a more full and sufficient manner.  

So, you are correct, there is always some degree of "other" consciousness imbuing the physical level, but again it is a question of degree, and there can be experienced a discordance/mismatching or rather a strong static state.   In a sense, its like turning the dial of a radio and going from one station to another, except in a multi-leveled and nonlinear sense.  

Its in that static state, of dissonant resonance wherein another "outside" consciousness can unduly INFLUENCE a persons body consciousness (for the body physical, really is a consciousness too).  It's not the old and inaccurate concept of "possession" that this outer thing comes into and completely controls this thing called a body, but its more like matching wavelengths or frequencies with another field and trying to influence it then.  

What Rosiland's source failed to mention, which would have made it all more clear, is that the real reason that those who are focusing primarily via the etheric state are more susceptible is that they are essentially more material minded in tendency than those who are focusing primarily in say the mental range of consciousness.  So in this somewhat dissonant state, and them potentially attracting more ignorant or unfriendly consciousnesses, they are also more open/receptive to these, for many of THESE ALSO FOCUS PRIMARILY IN WHAT WE COULD CALL "ETHERIC" RANGE OF ENERGIES.   That is where most "stuck" folks are focused in primarily despite the fact that they have dropped the physical body aspect of it.  

See what i mean, there is a stronger innate resonance there, and its oft an average indication that a person who primarily focuses in that range, still has certain blocking issues to begin with like fear, lack of PUL, or various limiting beliefs, etc.  

The more pure the level of PUL within a person, the more they resonate to PUL, the more this shifts them into faster vibratory "levels" or field ranges of consciousness automatically.  

This is why for instance, Bruce Moen had so little success with experiencing the classic OOBE state.  His average inner vibratory state was just too fast vibrating for him to focus so primarily in the physical to etheric state.  He was automatically matching the physical field to the emotional and mental fields (and in the case of the Planning Intelligence "contacts", the physical to spiritual).

This was proved to me by experience, for the one and only time i had a classic OOBE (wherein i was floating around) was when i was going through a temporary cycle of unusual negativity and uncenterdness on my part.  I was vibrating at a much slower rate than normal.  I was also hornier than hell around that time, and normally i give little energy or attachment to sex and physical attraction.

I will address some of the other questions you brought up in another post.  If one wants to get technical about this issue, then "possession" really happens quite often.   Whenever a slower vibrating consciousness "outside" of self that doesn't respect a self's freewill, tries to unduly influence that self by matching energy fields to certain aspects of that self which are more "receptive" and strongly projecting their energy.  

This occasionally happens to me, similar to what Albert was saying in another post.  Mostly and consistently i'm in touch with Light beings, but occasionally a rather twisted thought/feeling will suddenly enter into my consciousness and i'm like "where they hey did that come from?"   These thoughts and/or feelings are so unlike me and they always feel rather "alien" in nature.  

These kind of stuck consciousnesses don't pay a lot of attention to the average and closed down folk out there because these are rather desensitized (Linn and i discussed this during my reading btw).  They will still try to influence them and often do subtly, but its the energy sensitive ones that they like to concentrate on and try to influence the most for they know that these humans can more consciously pick up on the thoughts/feelings/energies that they are trying to influence a person through.  

Ok, next questions in another post

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:22am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:19am

Dude wrote, Quote:
Heck, we go out and experience these levels every night during sleep.  With Rosalind's way of thinking, we should be suseptable to possesion every night, for our energy bodies disconnect from the physical and operate in the etheric level while we are sleeping.

Think more deeply about this Dude.   Perhaps there is a difference between falling asleep and consciously going OOB in the etheric state?  
Perhaps people, because they go so deep while falling asleep, that they bypass the etheric state and/or there is a more harmonious resonance for when one falls asleep, the Greater self tends to have more influence with its probe?

What is physical consciousness?  What is and what does "falling asleep" mean?    Why do all of us stuck humans click out so deeply at some point in this process of "falling asleep"?  

Because there is so little resonance with the physical state or range of frequency.  Sleep is the small, temporary, but not full "death" experience of the physical level within self.   It is not the same as a person physically relaxing and consciously focusing primarily in their etheric energies during a classic OOBE.

The reason why we click out for a time during the falling asleep process is because so many of our other energy bodies are involved simultaneously, that it is too much for our conscious minds to handle until the physical state/range of consciousness has been purified.  

Meaning, this is why some people like "He/She" of Monroes 3rd book doesn't sleep anymore at all.  No need too, for their is NO LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS within self.   And this is because their various and seemingly "different" energy fields are completely merged and balanced.   There is NO static, there is NO dissonance, friction, or inharmony anymore.  The self can handle all levels of info involved.

What is death?  What does "death" signify, and we're not talking in the physical sense of the breakdown of a physical body?   Death, the very meaning of same means or implies a temporary loss of consciousness.   When one is so attuned to PUL and to Source, like a He/She their consciousness is a full, uninterrupted conscious continuum.  There isn't ever a loss of consciousness within self, for the little self is completely merged and at One with the Whole.  Death is the seemingly opposite state of this full Oneness, it is the loss of consciousness on some level, of some or many levels.   Death is in reality, ignorance of the true nature of the True Self.  

So back to sleep, because of the nature of sleep and the process of falling asleep, one is not all that susceptible to the undue influence/resonation with a stuck consciousness as one might potentially be when one is primarily matching the physical state to etheric state.  

Again, i'm explaining this as best as i can, yet its not as clear as i would like it to be.  

I do not believe that Rosiland's guidance was fear mongering on this, i think they were just pointing out a natural tendency, based on a deeper understanding of vibrational resonance.   Humans are complex, multi-leveled beings and until all Fields within self are purfied in Spirit, then there is always some potential for undue influence from those stuck in their etheric levels of being.  

But, this undue influence can become more amplified when one is likewise focussing primarily in the etheric state.   This, like many things pertains to Like attracts, begets, and resonates Like law that runs throughout all levels of this particular Universe.  

Next, we would like to talk about the influence of alcohol and that this self has seen and experienced in others, the so called state of "possession", which really means a strong resonation of some level of a human, with that of a stuck consciousness.  

How and why does this happen and is much more common when those are indulging too much in this substance?   This would have to be delved very deeply in, and one would have to understand that all so called "physical things" are really emblematic of certain consciousnesses, that physical "things" have a deeper meaning beyond what humans consider the physical, outer aspect.  

What does alcohol then represent?   It represents the concentrated desire of many humans throughout time immemorial  for something outside of self, to make self happy.  It is a materialistic desire which distorts spiritual truth and consciousness, for happiness can only really be found within when one attunes to PUL.  

So when a physically incarnate person imbibes quantities of alcohol, from the typical reasons, intents, and motivations that most do, there is imbibed not just the chemical/molecular pattern in the physical substance, but also what we would call the "spirit of alcohol".  

This then, especially in the average situation with the average human, is an act of deep materialism, which translates to super slow vibrations.   This then facilitates an inharmony between the physical field with those of the faster vibrating fields.  

With inharmony, or dis-union, comes weakness in one form or another.   The energy patterns in a drunk human become weaker and more dissonant with one another.  In a sense, or for an analogy there are "bigger cracks" temporarily opened up for a stuck consciousness to "poke through or into".  

A stuck consciousness with its lack of respect of freewill, and its limiting or negative intents, then sees or senses this opportunity, and then tries to merge strongly with certain, more receptive aspects and levels of that human.  For the reasons given above, it is easier for these to do this and to have a greater influence on that body under this circumstance.

This is a bit different than the question of the etheric OOB state and being unduly influenced by stuck consciousnesses.  Yet, in the comprehension of the energy laws behind same, there are some similarities which is why we mention this, that and to tell especially those sensitive types to avoid getting drunk.  

Some are so positive and loving in nature and have transformed so much of what some call the shadow self, to have little ill effect from imbibing a little too much occasionally.

To drink alcohol is not necessarily always "bad", but it depends as in all things, about the intent, deeper motivation.   This channel occasionally drinks small amounts of organic red wine because of the health promoting properties on the physical level of this substance.  The positive, respectful intent behind this, nullifies the nonconstructive collective consciousness that created the "thoughtform" which later materialized as "alcohol".  

It is important to treat the body physical with respect, for though it is ultimately an illusion, it is an illusion or temporary construct that is helping the real and eternal parts of you to realize its deepest dreams and desires.   To be in conscious awareness of Home again--to merge with the Whole and with Source the original Creator Consciousness.

We hope we have given some food for thought in this dissertation.  We have not advocated fear, but awareness of how energy works and the interconnection between the various levels within Self.   As this channel oft says, like attracts, begets and resonates with like.  This is such an important, overriding, but little understood in a holistic manner, Law that pertains to so much of human and nonhuman experience that we try to approach the explaining of it from many various angles in order to make it easier to comprehend.

PUL is the greatest "shield" around, if one consistently chooses and attunes to that underlying, all inclusive Reality, then there is no need for caution or other kinds of "shielding" or energy considerations.   But how many humans choose thusly in a consistent and more pure sense?
 Hence, the other cautions given through another channel from our level and levels connected to same.  These are what you would term "common sense", from our perspective.  As this channel as figured out via both experience and from guidance from our levels, when one is consistently and highly attuned to PUL, it is actually hard to have a classic OOBE.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:44am

Quote:
This is why for instance, Bruce Moen had so little success with experiencing the classic OOBE state.  His average inner vibratory state was just too fast vibrating for him to focus so primarily in the physical to etheric state.  He was automatically matching the physical field to the emotional and mental fields (and in the case of the Planning Intelligence "contacts", the physical to spiritual).

This was proved to me by experience, for the one and only time i had a classic OOBE (wherein i was floating around) was when i was going through a temporary cycle of unusual negativity and uncenterdness on my part.  I was vibrating at a much slower rate than normal.  I was also hornier than hell around that time, and normally i give little energy or attachment to sex and physical attraction.

I agree, the etheric level, being the lowest, attracts more negative/lower energies, and so if your own natural energy is resonating at this rate, this is the level you will experience.  However, the OBE and astral projection are simply methods of experiencing higher dimensions, just as Bruce's phasing is a method of exploring.  For example, it is possible to explore the etheric level via phasing.  Regardless of whether you leave your body or phase, you will only experience the level resonating with your highest energies.  So if Bruce found OBEs easier than phasing, he would have most likely still projected to the same levels that he did via phasing. 

I can relate to your OBE and its connection with sexual energies.  Some of my early OBEs were extremely sexually charged.  As my energies became more finely tuned , I lost the sex drive and began to access higher realms of a more love attuned energy.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:20am

To quote from the book..
"There is always fear that a wandering soul will take over the physical body when the higher aspects of the self are wandering through other levels.  The greatest possibility of this is when the soul goes out from dimension two and leaves the physical body in isolation.  There are no other levels other than the physical there to provide protection, and the body is more susceptible to invasion."

Quote:
Rosiland's guides never said the body physical is completely unshielded or completely left alone when one is traveling in classic OOB state

Ah, but they do.  See the above quote from the book.  She says the physical is left in isolation.  Isolation, isolated, left alone, solitary. 

This simply is not truth-the body is never left in isolation.  I think we both agree on this.

If it is true that during sleep our consciousness splits off via our multidimensional energy bodies, then our nightly sleep activities are not much different than when we have a conscious etheric level projection, because the same exact thing is happening, with the exception of one's level of awareness.  The etheric body doesn't just lay around and wait for us to have an OBE before it becomes consciously active.  This portion of ourselves exists and is active regardless of our conscious awareness.  I know this for a fact, for I have awaken mid-astral projection, finding myself exploring nonphysical realms mid-journey.  Therefore we are no more or less suseptable to "possession," regardless of the type of projection. 

Think about it this way... Let's say we have an etheric level projection.  Our awareness is focused in the etheric level, but this is just one portion of our total consciousness... another aspect of us is still with the physical.  Now, lets say were sleeping.  Our awareness is basically totally unfocused, C1 awarenessly speaking.  However, portions of our awareness are still out exploring their resonating levels.  So the physical body is still in the same position, because the energy of our focused awareness is not present in the physical either way.

Quote:
It's not the old and inaccurate concept of "possession" that this outer thing comes into and completely controls this thing called a body,

I likewise mostly disagree with the popular concept of full body possession.  However, her guides seem to imply this very idea, for they claim it is possible for a wandering soul to take over the physical body.  and the body is more susceptable to invasion.

I know that Rosalind's guides are very very love oriented, which is why this obviously fear-oriented dictation is so surprising. 

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:25am

there is no difference between "phasing" and projecting in an OOBE state.  The difference is in the perception or the feeling of difference, but they are the same basic phenomena.   That of "going up and down the vibrational scale within self and the Field", so to speak.

Why they feel different, is because of the different states or levels tapped into within that continuum. 

OOBE feels initially more "real" to a human, for the very reason that its not that far so to speak, from the physical vibratory range. 

All of these "altered consciousness states" happen when one resonates the physical field with a different, but interconnected field.  In the case of OOBE, you are resonating it primarily with the etheric field and range. 

One can initially focus primarily through that, and as they go "deeper", they will phase into other Fields and awareness (occasionally some being perceived simultaneously), and often the physical like sense of another "body" is lost, and more there is a "mind awareness" that happens.

This happened with me during my classic OOBE, wherein at first i felt a very physical like, separate type body, but as it went on, i started to phase into faster vibrating dimensions within self, and i started to become more of a mind awareness and it started to feel different. 

My wife also reports some experiences like this which first seem to be concentrated in the etheric state, but move their way up into faster vibrating (and often less physically "real" feeling experiences/awareness).

This has everything to do with "Chakras" and the energy movement of Kundalini.  If there are no blocks to this energy flow, and PUL is part of the experience, then this naturally "rises" to so to speak up into the faster vibrating/more expanded energy centers. 

One may first notice this altered state, when one moves or "phases" into the etheric state or range of vibratory frequencies.   This corresponds to "levels" inbetween the 1st and 2 Chakra (closer to the 2nd though), to the 2nd, and to some levels inbetween the 2nd and 3rd Chakra (closer to the 2nd though). 

Many of my experiences happen within the mental range, which becomes approached in the latter levels of the 5th Chakra, and inbetween same and approaching the 6th Chakra.

Albert can also relate to this, before now, before he grew in love a lot, dropped various limiting beliefs, and became much more clearer, he use to go OOB with all the bells, whistles, and physical like affects and feelings.  Now, it seems he focuses through and in primarily the 6th Chakra.

Each of the 7 main Chakras, also have 7 sub dimensions within them.  So, one could say, that in this Universe there are 49 focus levels from a humans perspective. 

When one phases past the 49th "level", then one becomes a fully conscious Co-Creator God amongst other possibilities.  One becomes a "Christ". 

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:31am

Seems you are right, seems to be an example of some skewing involved in this part.  Yet, i believe this concept can be looked at differently and explained logically when the semantics of specific, individual words are taken out. 

I believe there is a reason for caution, for the very reasons that i, not her info, outlined.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:44am

It's also possible that her sources were trying to "dumb down" the info so it would be more easily understood at the time and with the people involved. 

You see this in the Edgar Cayce readings as well.  Despite the fact that his source stated that time and space were illusions, when it came to Life readings and to reincarnation/other lives, these lives were always spoken of in a linear sense to people. 

They were already blowing the minds of the people involved enough, without stretching them to the whole non linear, simultaneous perspective of other selves within a Greater self. 

That doesn't mean that the guidance involved lacked, or was getting skewed so much as such sources speak to people in the language and concepts they can handle and understand. 

Perhaps its similar with Rosilands guidance and this instance, perhaps they overly simplified the issue because they were already stretching the minds around them quite a bit. 

This, i will note, is completely different than a source speaking on material info/knowledge, such as a historical event involving a physical personality, and them getting it completely wrong and off.  That is obvious and no questions asked skewing/error.  Since you earlier mentioned Seth, i would say this pertains more to that source than Rosiland's guides trying to explain complex, nonphysical, and hard to translate into physical info.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #9 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 4:14am

You're right, explaining a historical physical event is different than explaining a natural nonphysical phenomenon.  However, reality is reality.  Either Jesus was crucified or he wasn't, just as either our physical body is left alone during OBEs or it isn't.  While my personal experience hasn't yet verified the details of the crucifixion, I have personally verified the fact that our physical body is not left as an isolated shell.  Other more advanced explorers have found the same.  

I'm not saying you are wrong about Seth, I am simply saying we find Rosalind in a similar position as Roberts, for we have found inconsistencies in both of their material, this one existing in the spectrum of fear rather than love.  

I honestly believe this was more of Rosalind's belief than it was her guidance.  I agree that some of Rosalind's guidance is dumbed down, not that it really needs to be when you look at the complexity and detail of some material out there these days.  In fact, Rosalinds work is not much more complex than Monroes and the like, if it is at all, and therefore the issue of her needing to oversimplify the concepts does not apply.  In fact, this excuse does not apply for another reason- what is stated is not an oversimplification, it is simply false.

In my opinion.  (Which is based on personal experienced and extensive research into the subject, of course.)

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 8:42am

We have to be careful, to understand that these different bodies, including our physical body, are creations and vehicles for our consciousness.  They have no intrinsic separate life on their own.  Those who believe that they do, create a "split soul" theory, with horrifying implications - but all of that is fear based drivel. 

As the great sage Buckaroo Bonzai used to say: "wherever you go, there you are."  Essentially, that is the meat of the concept here.  Now I have heard some spiritualists like Kubler-Ross, explain and show in drawings from NDEs that we have a "silver cord" connecting our consciousness with our bodies.  She describes it, as impossibly long, and always connected until we die.  Whether this is a figurative tether or an actual ectoplasmic connection, she doesn't say, but for this reason, I believe that for most people this connectio is a guarantee that their consciousness comes back to their body.  My impression about the data on this is that the cord is such a strong connection that it would be difficult if not close to impossible to displace it. 

How might possession take place then?  One of the key factors (IMHO), must be the state of mind of the astral traveler.  If their deepest belief allows entrance to another, if they greatly fear or anticipate this assault, then as it is said "it is done unto you as you believe."  This could be a deep-seated subconsicous belief.  Just as many sources confirm that deep belief and thought truly create reality both in the physical and astral planes, so too negative beliefs can manifest themselves with our subconscious permission. 

As to the different vibratory levels, as to defining several layers of lighter bodies beside the physical body we can explore, I say - if that is your cup of tea/belief, great for you, but be careful with such distractions. 

For me, our consciousness is primary.  To myself, this is intuitively obvious.  It is clear that we all create our physical body, to some extent to manifest on this plane.  If you want to create other bodies to explore with - go right ahead.  But you may be missing the point.  There is a unity of things, separate from the divisions.  If you need to have various vehicles (like owning several cars) to get around in, you can have them.  But in the end, there's no place like home.

I don't believe in the sages who speak of mastering and then unifying the various planes or bodies.  Robert Bruce, at one point spoke of constructing his "light body," now while incarnate so that he would avoid the diffiulties associated with death and have a smoother transition.  That to me, seems to be missing the point. 

I hate to quote from the Matrix movie, as it doesn't sound very scholarly, but there was a great scene in it where Neo sees gifted children levitating and bending various objects.  A little boy then watches Neo trying to bend a spoon with his mind, and they have the following conversation:

Boy: Do not try to bend the spoon; that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Boy: There is no spoon.
    Neo: There is no spoon?
    Boy: Then you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

There is no physical body, no etheric, emotional and mental body.  There is only consciousness.

Matthew

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:22pm

Spending too much time on trying to map these various states and levels of consciousness can become a distraction, especially if PUL is not a strong inner ideal and is not the more concentrated on reality.  

That there is a "difference" in feeling and experience between the physical consciousness level and that of pure Spirit, is self evident to any who has conscious remembrance of both states (rarely i phase more fully into my spiritual body {when i do, there is almost a total loss of awareness of the physical}, which is where i experience the perception of the pure White Light).  

It is also self evident that at some point, what we call "physical energies or consciousness state" becomes completely transcended and not used by a particular probe (at least in the majority).  

It is important to realize that each level after pure Spirit is an ever more distorted reflection of Spirit, with the physical range being the least clear and true reflection.  

How and why this happened, is a whole nother question, and one i rarely find any agreement with others on, so i will keep it to myself.  Suffice it to say, the physical is an illusion in the grand scheme of things.   Only pure Spirit is completely real, for it is the state of eternity and eternal, unbroken and completely connected, and completely conscious of same, consciousness.  

That physical is temporal is the biggest clue to it being an illusion within the grand scheme of things.

Many mystics, seers, and shaman types have spoken of perceiving Reality/The Field as various interconnected levels, states, steps, planes etc., that are like a vibrational scale--they go from the slowest vibrating state, to the fastest possible (which i consider and call "pure Spirit awareness").

This is not in a straight line though, its more like a circle for an analogy.  Rather more the ancient curly cue symbol wherein the point starts in the center, and goes outward in a circular pattern, but eventually comes back into the center again.

During my Gateway Voyage at TMI, while in meditation i got a visual of this inner twisting mobius like Piano with many, many "keys" on it.  It was representing the nature of reality, and saying that the vibrational scale theory is essentially correct, though not well or more holistically understood by many.  Also, my experience which started out as a classic OOBE but i started to phase into faster vibrating levels within self also likewise confirmed this essential reality to me.

It's also what the ancient Chakra system is based around, and that as above, so below.  

Our physical endocrine glands are the distorted, materialized reflection of these 7 main energy states/dimensions within the Self.

It is one thing to speak more from theory and intellect, and another to speak more from experience and deep intuition.

But yes, Oneness and PUL are the most important ideals and concepts to get.  If one gets these, and more importantly starts to live them in a consistent manner, it often opens up ones perceptions in many ways to many phenomena.  This is similar to what Bruce Moen also says is his experience and what guidance energies tell him.   I could not agree more on this aspect.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:30pm

To simplify this subject, one could make the analogy that our origin is from the uncaused Cause/pure Spirit/Source, and the freewill choices of some or many led to a cause and effect.  

The effects of this collective choosing, is then the various states, bodies, consciousness/vibratory levels, etc. that one can perceive as being somehow different from, yet connected, to one another and the Whole.  

This, in my perception was a more unconscious "manifesting" (not true creating), rather these states and experiences were the natural result and effects of certain freewill choices i.e. the "cause" behind the effects.

Think not that Source set it up this way for us, rather Source set up certain intrinsic consciousness/energy laws, which allowed for the manifesting of physical and afterlife in the manner it has developed.  Source always desired for us to stay completely within Pure Spirit Awareness and to be full, and fully conscious Co-Creators with It.  But it won't ever interfere with our Freewill, once it was given.  But ever it beckons us back via its Child--the Planning Intelligence.  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:03pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:18pm:
How about people who have NDEs? Does their etheric body stay attached? Do they ever get possessed?

I would say this is similar to what i was talking about re: the sleep state.  In many NDE's, at least the more numerous positive ones i've read about, it seems that a persons consciousness is automatically phasing into much faster vibrating inner dimensions than what happens with someone going and staying OOB while in a conscious state. 

Chakra wise, it seems that many NDE's take place in the 4th Center, and/or beyond.   Some seem to be experiencing the 6th, or even occasionally the 7th plane.  The latter all being within the "higher" mental body and phasing into the spiritual body. 

My guess is that in some of these latter cases, they are being vibrationally lifted up by Guide and/or Elder/completed Being types in order for them to experience such profound and expanded states, and bringing them back into physical awareness again.   These are messengers with a purpose.  Often they agree to this before the physical incarnation takes place, while still phased into the nonphysical dimensions.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #14 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:26pm

Robert Monroe enountered problems with OBE possession.   He recounts these in "Journey's Out of the Body."  For example, when traveling to Locale II, he fuond himself accidentally possessing someone's body and thereby creating problems for that "person."   He was eager to disengage to avoid messing up that "guy's" life.

Don

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.