Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Race (Read 1336 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Race
Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:25pm

Do we  change race in other life times?

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Re: Race
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 3:14am

I would think it's certainly possible!

Aras

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:43am

George says-

"Do we  change race in other life times?"

George-

You could also change your sex.

So after you die and you find yourself surrounded by a bunch of women, you better first check yourself out before you get too excited. You might have the wrong equipment.

R

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:50pm

Most likely.  Speaking from self experience, i haven't become aware of too many lives in other races besides caucasian for some reason.  There is one South American, and one Native American/Carribean fellow that is more deeply connected to this psyche.  So, mostly Atlantian/Celtic (this is related to caucasian and watered down by same, but not quite the same in my "far out theories" i.e. not true caucasian*), Germanic, or generally caucasian (like one early Persian fellow, some Greek, some Trojan, some, some Hebrew mixed), or a mix of the above.

But for whatever reason i haven't become aware of any Far Eastern-Asian, or African/Black lives for example.  

I'm not sure why.  I do get the sense that i have some Asian lives in there somewhere.

*a side note: i have come to believe that what some call Celtic, with its strong tendency towards reddish complected hair, freckles, and even skin tone, is in many ways, more genetically related to some Native American tribes (particularly on the Eastern seaboard and some mid west) and the Basque peoples, and that these originally stemmed from "Atlantian" genetics i.e. the super sensitive, ultra mixed, and extremist race.  

I believe this because of various genetic, language, blood type, historical anomalys which are common to those certain groups, but rather different from the groups that they even may be surrounded by, even close by.  Also because of guidance and intuition.

Perhaps this original Atlantean blood and connections is why its been both commonly noted observation re: the Celtic peoples and some Native American peoples, a stronger, more innate, more average, and common energy sensitivity?  

Also, if you look at Celtic history, you see much more similarity with certain Native tribes and ways, than you see with the closer by Anglo Saxon-Germanic types.   For example, the Highlands of Scotland which had and has a strong Celtic blood line flowing through it.   The Highlands of Scotland and the Highlanders were the last so called "wild peoples" of Western Europe, and lived much more like the Native Americans than their more Germanic or Roman influenced counterparts.   They were more attuned to, and respected more deeply, nature.  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.