Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New EVP Forum (Read 3298 times)
Ingrid

Victoria, Australia.
New EVP Forum
Feb 1st, 2009 at 3:17am

I have commenced a new forum in Australia, 'The EVP/ITC Research & Development Forum of Australasia' which in dedicated in exploring the phenomena of Transcommunication via Technology & also focus on earthbound discarnate retrieval work.
We are interested in all aspects of the Confirmation of Life Continuance and techniques that help Afterlife Retrieval Work.

The link is;    http://austevp.com/

We have many example of Trancommunications and also run posts for members to tell us what they hear so we may examine the techniques we use & try to improve what we do.
Anyone is welcome to join or visit.
Thanks,
Ingrid.    Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: New EVP Forum
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 10:59am

Congratulations Ingrid!

Your new site seems destined to become a very important center for such research!
I've not joined up because I cannot commit yet to the level of involvement you require, but I think that's asking for such committment is a very good idea!
If EVP does pick up communication from discarnate souls, how will human researchers deal with the kidders and deceivers that we sometimes find on ouiji boards? (Maybe I should just go back and read more at your well-designed site to find the answer to that.  Smiley)

Best wishes for much success!
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ingrid

Victoria, Australia.
Re: New EVP Forum
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 2:36am

Thanks Betson,

I appreciate your warm words of support to our new adventure here in Australia & New Zealand.

We do hope we can build it into a research & development Forum that takes a serious angle in the area of Transcommunication while still helping and encouraging anyone new to EVP/ITC by posting heaps of information, links & techniques. We encourage anyone to join, even just an interested person wanting to discuss areas of Transcommunications. 

No problems in not joining, it's great that people drop by as we try to place valuable links on also such as Worldwide websites, forums, & books all connected with Transcommunication.

Thanks again for your support, we are a small group in Australia so words like yours helps us strive ahead.

Ingrid   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.