Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is Time an Issue (Read 2305 times)
Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Is Time an Issue
Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:07am

When you are doing a retrieval, is time an issue at all?  I know there isn't time in the afterlife as we know it here on this earth, so just curious!

Thanks,
Aras

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Re: Is Time an Issue
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:31am

Thats a hard one to answer!  Intuitively i feel it is both yes and no at the same "time", but darned if i can explain and outline exactly what that means and what i feel.  

Perhaps the best way to understand time, is to say that time (or rather our perception and experience of the difference/similarity between one moment from another) is relative.  Time is relative to the dimension one is primarily focusing in.  In the slowest vibrating dimension (the physical), time seems/feels most linear and limited in nature.  

In the fastest vibrating dimension (which is dimensionless) of pure Source Consciousness (represented by the incredibly pure, brilliant White Light), time seems/feels most non linear and is the least limited in nature.  

Obviously Retrievals occur somewhere in between (usually closer to the etheric state of being which is vibrationally close to physical).  

Also, time is also relative between the various dimensions, as a comparison or relationship.  

So say time is like "speed", slowest speed is physical, fastest is pure Spirit consciousness, but when having experiences inbetween those states OR from more than one state within a given moment (i.e. a Retrieval which often involves some physical awareness, some etheric and/or emotional level awareness), then its like two or more cars driving at different speeds towards or away from one another.   Depending on the perspective, it looks and feels different, yet essentially the two cars are staying in their own same reality (represented by "speed" of the individual cars).

Dunno, really hard to explain, the above really lacks.   The short answer is no, physical time, compared to nonphysical time, is not the most important factor.   Yet it depends on how focused one is in the physical too!  

Arggh....   I've found that for myself, questions like these are best left checked at the door, for the left brain part of us cannot fully comprehend and explain it, as much as it would love to and spends too much energy on trying to.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 11:19am

Justin aka asltaomr,
Thanks for your 'time' and energy replying...I kind of 'get it'

Aras

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 1:36pm

I believe it is possible to help retrieve a spirit that died for example 1,000 years ago, yet that spirit experienced only a few days.

If a ghost has haunted a place for a few hundred years, this doesn't mean that the ghost has experienced a few hundred years.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Recoverer,
I understand what you said, however, when YOU are doing the retrieval, do you have any sense of time at all?

Thanks,
Aras

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 4:19pm

Greeetings,

Most likely you will think a retrieval took about a quarter of the time it actually took, or less . Or maybe a fraction is too firm a number--lets say you think you've been retrieving for 20 minutes and when you check the clock you've been out 2 1/2 hours!

The time travelling to the retrievee is very compressed in our consciousness, I think, but the time with them seems more real, more perceived as though it happened in 'real' time (time we are used to).
Perhaps with more experience we speed up  though.

I don't know if anyone can do a retrieval in a 'cat nap!'   Wink -- a very short period of time.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:52pm

In my retrieval-experiences (I have only little verification) time seems not to flow as it does here. It can be very quick, I see someone, in one moment I have a feeling of this person and sometimes there is no real wordy conversation, just an exchange of feeling and intentions, and sometimes such a retrieval episode, in physical time, is only a few minutes. There are longer ones, it depends.
Another thing is, I sometimes see animated scenes which after some seconds start over again, looping. And some retrievees seem to be frozen inside one moment of time. Sometimes, when I'm unsure what to do, or I need briefly to recapitulate what has happened to remember it later, I stop the ongoing process like you would pause a dvd movie.
  So, all in all, it's much more flexible and unlike physical time.

Spooky

P.S. I just saw what Bets wrote, funny, tends to be the opposite of my experiences, as mostly there was less physical time gone than I'd expected. But it only shows that we are in another state, where we handle time differently as in the physical.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #7 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:03pm

Thanks everyone for your posts.. it helps me to understand more about the time
SmileyAras

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.