Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spirit are whispering to me in the night (Read 3478 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Spirit are whispering to me in the night
Jan 29th, 2009 at 7:18pm

Hi For quite a few nights now i have had whispering in my ear from spirit while i'm asleep and it wakes me up and i dont really know what they are saying to me as its so fast and i was told from one of the healers at the spiritualist church,next time the whispering comes i have got to try and stay asleep and i will be able to know what there saying to me as spirit are in my bedroom every night and i see them walking around my bed while i'm awake and when i fall asleep the whispering starts.I wonder what you think of this,i'm really excited about it.

Love and God bless love juditha

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Spirit are whispering to me in the night
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2009 at 7:35pm

What do you want to do Juditha? Hear them or sleep?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 1:44pm

Hello Juditha:

I'd tell them if you represent love and light welcome, if not, go to the light.

I don't know about going asleep in order to experience them. Go to sleep because you want to. I experience spirits during the night fairly often, and I go to sleep when I want to without anything bad happening.

If you pray to Christ and ask for his protection, I believe he will provide it. Even though spirits have been around me a lot without one ever harming me, I was concerned about what would happen if through poltergeist like activity one did something such as drop a book on my head while I was asleep.  My spirit guidance created an out of body experience for me. I experienced poltergeist like activity by a window (shattered glass etc.). The spirit of Christ prevented the poltergeist activity from harming me. To me this seemed to be a message that Christ takes care of people who open themselves up to his help.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2009 at 9:07pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:02pm

What do the spirits you see walking around your bed at night look like, could you describe them please?
Aras

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:15pm

Hi recoverer I feel most times that they are good spirits and i feel comfortable with them,i always seem to feel that dad is one of them and i do sense a lot of love from these spirits and i feel that they are somehow looking after me,but if i do happen to feel unsure about a spirit i will tell them to go to the light especially if it is a lost spirit,i think you have a very loving soul recoverer because when i read your message to me and all on here,i sense your prescense around me and so much love.

God bless you with love and light   love juditha.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:19pm

Hi aras I see slightly dark shadows when they are in my room and now and again i see a form of a man or a woman,but spirit only come in love and bring there energys around us to help us cope with life at times.

Love and God bless      love juditha

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 1:28pm

Hi Hawkeye When they whisper they whisper so fast that next time i got to ask them to slow down and then i will be able to understand what they say ,next time i hope to understand there words and i will put it on here next time i get the messages.

Love and God bless     love juditha

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 4:53pm

They come to my bed room also.but I hear them like a human voice.They give me waring of things to come,and they come to pass.George

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 5:07pm

Juditha, I have a funny feeling that they are telling you that they love you.
Joe

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 2:35pm

Hi Joe I have been having a really bad time lately so perhaps they are bringing me love,because when they are around me i feel loved and at peace.

Love light and God bless you Joe     love juditha

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 2:40pm

Hi George I think its great that spirit come to you and tell you of things to come.

Love light and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.