Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What language is spoken in the afterlife (Read 2163 times)
dvnvh87

What language is spoken in the afterlife
Jan 26th, 2009 at 11:40pm

I was wondering is there a universal one or do you immediately translate everything into a language that you know.

IP Logged

balance

Re: What language is spoken in the afterlife
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 3:13am

I think in the most part all is translated into your own spoken language. But I have experienced hearing Japanese spoken within the astral and having it translated to thought that I could understand also I've had it happen with the Aramaic language.

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 12:54pm

I don't think that there is a given universal language. I think it's all more a telepathic: thoughts, a knowing, no speech involved. So everyone can communicate and everything is known, and understood.
Hope that makes sense!
Aras

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 2:08pm

Bruce talks about learning and using a truly Universal Language, which seems very tonal and vowel like based.  He used this to communicate with some E.T.'s.

I don't know if that is true or not because I have no conscious experience or remembrance of such a "language". 

Otherwise I mostly agree with Aras, but I would also say it depends on what "area" of the Afterlife one is focusing in. 

For example, if you were focusing in some very pure and bright Light areas, very expanded, all inclusive, and "populated" by very spiritual and loving consciousnesses with little attachment to their previous human experience, then I suppose that NVC, with an emphasis on merging minds and almost a direct knowing and inter exchange happening would be the norm.  Feelings, thoughts, concepts (like in symbolic visuals), and a deep knowingness would be exchanged all at the same time.
If one was focusing in say the slower vibrating areas of the Afterlife (like the hollow heavens, the park, etc), then its possible that some might try to use various kinds of language because they in the mode of "continuation of being a human and living a somewhat human like life". 
They still cling too much to the human experience they just came from and so try to replicate it in various ways.  Course, they still wouldn't really be using words and language as we do because there are no lungs, air, and throat to speak of.

Rosiland McKnight, i believe, writes in her 2nd book, that Aramaic is the Universal language used in the afterlife.  I'm not so sure about that though.  But either way, it seems to be a fairly relative issue.

By far, the language of love is the most common in most areas of the afterlife.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2009 at 7:46pm

I am with aka on that one. The universal language of love. And the best thing is that we all know it. Translation not nessassary.
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.