Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What do orbs really look like? (Read 5514 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

What do orbs really look like?
Jan 22nd, 2009 at 2:52pm

I can't say what orbs look like in every case, but the orbs I've seen have been quite different that what you see in photos.

As I've written before, while I went through an intense fear period, I would see these walnut size orbs of light. Some were golden, some were peach color. I wouldn't see more than one at a time. They had a healing effect, and looked quite different than what you see in a photo. They had a depth to them, and weren't transparent. They "don't" appear with a photographic effect. They appeared with an otherwordly effect. They would hover about two feet away from me.

One time I was feeding squirrels and birds in my back yard, and I sensed a presence to my right. I looked to my right, and saw a beach ball size orb of orange light. It was as if this being was watching me feed the animals. Shortly after I looked at it, it dissapeared.

I've seen an orange orb a couple of other times. One time it appeared as a point of light, and then spread out like fireworks until it was about the size of a basketball. I couldn't tell you what this orange orb is.

IP Logged

Cricket

Re: What do orbs really look like?
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 7:40pm

The most impressive orbs I've seen "in real life" as it were, looked like flying mercury blobs.

They acted sentient, were visible regardless of blinking my eyes, shaking my head, moving and looking from a different angle, etc.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:00pm

Cricket:

There are some spirits I see as points of red light. This is how I see them through my crown chakra. I see them moving towards me fairly frequently (this relates to helping with retrievels). I believe the red represents a slower vibrational rate. When I see spirits as white points of light, their energy signature is more recognizable. I've also seen blue points of light, but not in a while. Sometimes I'll see an oval of blue, gold or red light, and within the oval I can see the figure of a person. There was one occasion where I saw a spirit appear as a green point of light. I don't understand why there has been only one occurence of green.

There have been a few occasions when I've seen a spirit about the size of an upper body moving around my house. Such spirits were a mixture of blue and white light. On one occasion one was all black,  like a minature cloud. I saw this spirit come from my fire place, I sent it love, and it went away (No, I didn't have a fire burning.).

The above is while my eyes are open.

When I see them with my eyes closed they look like people or some kind of being.  I don't figure they actually look like people. This is just how they project themselves.

Have you figured out what the red blobs were?

Cricket wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 7:40pm:
The most impressive orbs I've seen "in real life" as it were, looked like flying mercury blobs.

They acted sentient, were visible regardless of blinking my eyes, shaking my head, moving and looking from a different angle, etc.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:02pm

I just remembered, one night I was meditating, something startled me, I opened my eyes and looked around my room, and saw a red blob quickly flying around. It seemed as if it was chasing something or being chased, but I couldn't see what it was interacting with. It was about the size of a basketball.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:27pm

I am familiar with spheres while mind-journeying, but this is not OBEing, and I never perceived orbs like you, Recoverer. Would your guidance tell you why that is  Smiley ?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:33pm

Spooky:

I see spirits as I do with my eyes open, partly because it helps me understand what's going on with retrievels, as explained on the Reiki thread of this forum (under healing). The gold and peach orbs had a healing effect, and I don't know who precisely they came from. I never figured out what the big orange orb was about.

spooky2 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:27pm:
I am familiar with spheres while mind-journeying, but this is not OBEing, and I never perceived orbs like you, Recoverer. Would your guidance tell you why that is  Smiley ?

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 9:28pm

Ah yes, maybe I simply should ask my guidance (or ME) the right questions, and then I would get some answers, perhaps in form of orbs. This sounds silly-simple, but it often turned out to be effective to simply ask for something clearly and mindfully.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 11:06pm

recoverer wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 8:00pm:
There was one occasion where I saw a spirit appear as a green point of light. I don't understand why there has been only one occurence of green.

Hi Albert, I know you don't like Newton's work all that much, but what you said in the above seems to correlate with this work.  When it comes to colors in relation to orbs, i'm reminded of not so much auras as normally talked about, but more like "Core Soul colors" that Newton talks about.  

He said in his work, for whatever reason (he didn't profess to know), it was rare to find a Soul with a green core Soul color.  Yet yellows, reds, blues, etc. were much more common (blue less so in his experience, because it indicates a more spiritually mature consciousness than what would normally come to him for counseling).  

Anyways, interesting correlation there it seems.  My theory is that green is rare for a couple of reasons, 1. is simply just because it is more of a "transition" stage than some, relatively speaking.  My sense that green indicates getting to be an older Soul, and once a soul gets to that level it becomes more serious about its lessons, balancing karma, etc. and so blue comes up fairly fast for most at that point.  

2. is that it also indicates a strong emphasis, particularly relating to karma and other lives, on healing and being a healer while not necessarily in a mainstream medical way, still in a more traditional sense than speaking in a broad spiritual sense.   Tis not a very common role on average.  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 11:11pm

Re: orbs relating to both photography and seeing them in physical while conscious.  

I occasionally see what seem to be "orbs", and i agree with Albert that they look rather different than most of the photographic ones i've seen examples of.  I'm not negating all photographic stuff though, it may be that if they are picked up on same, it just might be different than how a person might see them...don't really know.

The ones i've seen, tend to be very bright, usually colorless (i.e. pure White Light) or slightly gold tinted, usually a small point of Light, but occasionally seems larger.  My perception of them rarely lasts very long though, usually a matter of a couple or few seconds or so.  Sometimes it is so quick that i question if i really saw anything.  
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2009 at 2:00pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:42pm

Justin:

Some of the things Michael Newton says are probably true. When you use the approach he uses, perhaps it isn't an all or nothing affair. He doesn't seem to believe that lower realms exist.

Regarding the green, the spirits that have appeared as white and gold light have been more intense. I could feel the radiation when some of the white lights appeared. The most intense radiation I felt occurred when the presence of Christ visited me and worked on my energetic system for about 15 minutes.

I had another experience that was unique about 2 months ago. In the middle of the night I woke up and saw white light that filled my range of vision, and in the middle of the light was a blue orb about the size of a grapefruit. I could feel myself being scanned by an energy beam that encompassed my body and was very noticeable. I heard a male voice say, "I hope you don't mind me taking a look."  I wondered if this presence might be alien, mainly because of the scan effect. I felt no fear as this took place, because it didn't feel like there was a reason to feel fear.

It might seem odd that I didn't ask for a verification, but after experiencing so many things, I've come to believe that it isn't necessary that I understand everything that happens right away. When the time is right, I'll find out. Plus, there have been plenty of times when I have asked and didn't receive an answer. I felt that this might be one of the times where I wouldn't receive an answer.

Quote:
 Re: orbs relating to both photography and seeing them in physical while conscious.  

I occasionally see what seem to be "orbs", and i agree with Albert that they look rather different than most of the photographic ones i've seen examples of.  I'm not negating all photographic stuff though, it may be that if they are picked up on same, it just might be different than how a person might see them...don't really know.

The ones i've seen, tend to be very bright, usually colorless or slightly gold tinted, usually a small point of Light, but occasionally seems larger.  My perception of them rarely lasts very long though, usually a matter of a couple or few seconds or so.  Sometimes it is so quick that i question if i really saw anything.  

« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2009 at 8:50pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:54pm

Interesting experience Albert.  As quite a few sources have said, all knowledge is within self, but you're right, its not always necessary that we fully comprehend all that we experience or sense right away.   Sometimes it has to ferment within the deeper levels of self before it is more fully, clearly, and accurately understood. 

But the potential for full understanding is always there.  I believe it really boils down to PUL and self attunement to same.   The more we choose and attune to PUL, the more we potentially can know and understand.  So when you have a one like Yeshua, even in the flesh he came to know and understand much.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:58pm

recoverer wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:42pm:
Justin:

Some of the things Michael Newton says are probably true. When you use the approach he uses, perhaps it isn't an all or nothing affair.

With any source, including ourselves, until we reach the development wherein we fully and always radiate the pure White Light, it is not an "all or nothing affair" when it comes to truth and the accuracy of our perceptions and knowledge.  That to me is an important thing to remind self.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - Jan 24th, 2009 at 10:47am

Remember when alot of people brought their orb photos to this site so we could try to see what made orbs orbs ?  As I recall, within some of those we found some geometric shapes designed like a mandala or snowflake. Do you think that any structuring beyond its orbness has any meaning?

(On the Links Forum Spooky provided a photo of an artist known as a mystic, who created with light and technology to sometimes suggest spiritual 'bodies.')

When you, recoverer and Justin, or anyone, when you speak of the sentient colored lights, do you always see them as round circular orbs, or are they sometimes an energy field that is more dissolved along its edges?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 12:05am

Hi Bets,

I don't know.  My perception of them is always rather brief so its hard to tell if there are geometric shapes, etc. in them.   The most i can tell is that they are roundish, sort of like a Star, and in my experience so far, very bright.

IP Logged

Robert

Fort Worth, TX
Reply #14 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 2:05pm

When perceptually recognie the "Orbs" at the Screaming Bridge, (There's a whole story to Screaming Bridge, Arlington, TX, & it's Online - Google It!), they appear as White light orbs.  I take these to be Spiritual Bodies.  The one Apparition, appearing as an upper - 3/4 female torso, floating, I take was a projection for my fiancee's benefit, but may have been an attempt at communication.  Don't know, for sure!  I don't take these spirits to be malevolent, as the "Demon" is, but two have followed me out, for a time, into the surrounding forest.  I think they were observers, and later returned to their group there.  They don't "hang-around" us...

Later,
        Robert...   Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.