Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a healing dream (Read 3291 times)
jetman

Canada
a healing dream
Jan 20th, 2009 at 12:16pm

It started in my parents old house.  We where sitting in the living room there was four chairs down each side of the room.  I was sitting across from a woman in her late thirties she had short brown hair and green nail polish on.  She told me she was from Egypt.  than she told my all the different rolls she had played to me over a lot of  different life times. 

The new owner of this house told me to stay away from their dogs feet because it has a poison on it to get rid or a bug or something. 

Than my Wife's mother, aunt and Grandmother where siting across from me and the aunt started saying "  It is in god hands I don't know if Martha ( the grandmother) foot will heal I don't know if she is going to make it.

I thought I can heal her.  I started to rub my hands together.  I saw my hand start to glow a green color and than I started to see shapes like triangles, a six point star in a circle with a point inside it. these shapes appeared over my hands and in the green glow of energy around my hands.

I got up and started to walk over to Martha and the aunt said"No it is the hands of GOD" She told me to sit back down.

What do you make of this???

Note the Grandmother is in good health as of now.
Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: a healing dream
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2009 at 6:57pm

Hi jetman I feel you have been given a sign from spirit saying that you have healing hands and the green from your hands is energy,also the reason your aunt said "It's in the hands of God "is because the healing energys that come through your hands is the healing from God,so this dream is from spirit telling you that you are a healer and that you need to go to a spiritualist church near you to do healing on people as healing is an upliftment for all those who come to the church for healing.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 2:53pm

Last Friday Martha pasted away.  This was a shock to all because she was in seemingly good health.  she felt like she was getting the a bad cold and went to hospital and nerve came out.  Why do you think I was given this vision only to have Martha die??????
Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2009 at 10:44pm

Hi Jetman,

I believe you did heal Martha for awhile, and that her time that you gave her then was important--that she was able to resolve some doubts or conflicts that she did not want to die with. Your work is important --don't doubt it!

There could be something wrong with the floors in Martha's house--a carpet glue turned poisonous or something? I think that warning is still true. So be careful there if you have to go in.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2009 at 9:43am

jetman wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 2:53pm:
Last Friday Martha pasted away.  This was a shock to all because she was in seemingly good health.  she felt like she was getting the a bad cold and went to hospital and nerve came out.  Why do you think I was given this vision only to have Martha die??????
.  Huh Huh Huh

Perhaps you were given the dream because you have been practicing seeing and healing. What is your relationship with your aunt? This was a premonition. In my experience a premonition never has enough 'information' in it to tell the whole story, only enough to show you that you are being guided, that you are interacting with guidance in some way.

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 12:50pm

The aunt lived with Martha and is my wife's Aunt.  I still don't understand Why I was shown this.  If I have this ability to heal why was I told to sit down and that it was in the hands of GOD.  

Do you Think that I was shown this to confirm That I am in connection with this level of consciousness, however even if I was able to heal completely events and things are playing out the way that they should????  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 1:38pm

Is there some kind of connection in your mind between

dogs   feet
God    hands
and the color green?

Your wife's aunt appears, from your description, to tell you to sit down at the very moment at which you were 'owning' your power, if you were understanding the situation correctly. Either way, you were not meant to feel responsible. Perhaps that is why the message from your wife's aunt is remembered so forcefully. Yes, you are in connection with a level of consciousness which knew that an event was about to take place, or a 'level of consciousness' which may have participated in bringing it about. Perhaps there will be another dream for you to remember, further along in your journey.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Mar 24th, 2009 at 8:31pm

Maybe the dream is to take quite literally? So that you actually have tried to heal her, but it just wasn't appropriate to do so.

I've read an interesting story from an OBEler. A work colleague of him was very ill in a hospital. The OBEler went nonphysically to his ill colleague and did some healing rituals (as he before had healed himself successfully). The next day his colleague was considerably better, to the surprise of the doctors. But only a day or so later he again was in a bad state. So the OBEler again tried to help him. The same result: His colleague got better, but then again became ill, and this repeated once again. Then the guide of the OBEler appeared and told him that he would interfer in a necessary process and he should stop that. He did so, and then his colleague died.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.