Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
All my past lives (Read 4190 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

All my past lives
Jan 16th, 2009 at 8:49pm

As I meditated on my past lives,I closed my eyes and saw endless faces.They were in small orbs,and I could see them very clearly as they past by,one by one.there must have 100s or even 1000s of them.All with diffrent faces,most were male with a few females added.some of the males had hair on there faces,and some did not.some young and the rest no older than there late 40s or 50s.Never saw anyone who was old.They would come down very slowley,so I could them.I will never forget this.Reincarnation,What do you think.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: All my past lives
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 9:08pm

George:

Could those be the incarnations you still have to live? Just kidding. Smiley  

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 10:44pm

They could be,but im thing that they are from the past.George

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 3:38pm

That's very interesting George. Wondering if the faces we sometimes see are those that are ourselves? As Bruce has spoken about. Others on our disk groups. Those who are ourselves that have livedwithin the ELS before, and some who have never incarnated, yet are a part of us. As we, with our new knowledge from this lifetimes experiences and lessons, become a part of others/self in the future lives we will experience, until we are ready to go to the aperture.
Joe

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 4:50pm

I think they are your fellow simultaneous incarnations, gathering experiences in different time periods for the real you.  Smiley

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 5:12pm

George-
This is EXACTLY hoew I see past lives as well, like in bubbles which I interpret like "rotes" Bob Monroe wrote about. Not only the image of it, but details and such, more as you focus on it. But like bubbles...

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 6:09pm

I, too had a similar experience. When I asked about my previous incarnations, I saw a long row of spheres with still pictures in it, and when I came closer with the intent to see more, I saw scenes of that life accompanied with another kind of information channnel, so that I had a rough overview, or say a basic impression of the person.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 7:22pm

I feel its all my lifetimes that I had and what I looked in each one.George

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 9:02pm

Sound interesting.  I'll try that tonight

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2009 at 1:23am

Cool experience George.  I've experienced it more in "reading" very realistic movie "books", or just sensing different but connected energies.

I'm not sure i would want to experience all my other selves as it seems that even within 1 immediate Disk, we as a personality in an in physical life, seem to be connected much more to some other aspects than to others. 

I've gotten the sense that on average, most people with strong ELS connections, have a strong pattern of anywhere from about 3 to 12 lives which are particularly influential and strongly connected to their "current" in physical life and personality, as this personality, on average. 
  In many cases, its not all that helpful or necessary to be that aware of the many other lifetimes or selves within ones Disk, though it is interesting at times to wonder just how many expressions of this larger, greater self there are.   

Anyways, cool experience and thank you for sharing.  Perhaps you are coming close to what Monroe called "completion", wherein a Disk and most of its selves/extensions have consciously reintegrated into an awareness of the larger Whole of the Disk and also becoming aware of its Oneness with All other Disks and energies?

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2009 at 11:31am

Justin,

"In many cases, its not all that helpful or necessary to be that aware of the many other lifetimes or selves within ones Disk, though it is interesting at times to wonder just how many expressions of this larger, greater self there are."   

I agree. And also think it can be good for trying to understand the totality of your self.

"Perhaps you are coming close to what Monroe called "completion", wherein a Disk and most of its selves/extensions have consciously reintegrated into an awareness of the larger Whole of the Disk and also becoming aware of its Oneness with All other Disks and energies?"

Recently I found some good videos with Robert Monroe on Youtube, seven parts, and I really enjoyed part 5 to 7, and especially part 7.

In the last part he said, at the end of the video, that he really wanted to meet the maker(s), in a non-bowing and scraping fashion, and that one of many possibilites YOU could do upon graduation, was to become a maker yourself. - My view is that there are different makers for different galaxies, beings that have graduated 3rd density games.

Part 7 of the Monroe interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI91ETw-jio

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 12:59am

Hi Volu,

Thanks for the link.  I have seen some of those interviews with Monroe.  What I find interesting is that depending on when those were filmed... Bob may have already met the Co-Creator of this particular world/Galaxy, or possibly this entire Universe (i don't know the full specifics on that one yet). 

Do you know if these were filmed before his last book came out?

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #12 - Jan 22nd, 2009 at 4:39pm

"Thanks for the link.  I have seen some of those interviews with Monroe.  What I find interesting is that depending on when those were filmed... Bob may have already met the Co-Creator of this particular world/Galaxy, or possibly this entire Universe (i don't know the full specifics on that one yet)."

No problem Justin. - From what I've gathered, I think, don't know yet, that there is one group (of individual Higher Selves) who "soon" will graduate and among other things will have a meet up with the maker(s), and one group who has chosen to continue playing the game on another planet, as the Earth's Higher Self, the Sun, also will graduate. But I'll KNOW sooner or later. Smiley

"Do you know if these were filmed before his last book came out?"

Seems like these vids are 1992-ish.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.