Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Focus 23 (Read 4843 times)
Guns

Focus 23
Jan 15th, 2009 at 3:17pm

Hi, i was just wondering, does anyone know wether those who are physically dead and "stuck" can communicate to each other? There is to say two physically dead persons. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Re: Focus 23
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 3:25pm

Guns

in a "focus level" (i don`t use this expression)  people live among others who share the same thoughts feelings etc... (Same Focus) So if two people are in the same focus they can talk to each other and touch each other just like in the physical. Usualy a soul from a higher level (focus) can communicate to a soul in a lower level, but the contrary is not usual. My thoughts Smiley

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 7:37pm

I had many retrieval-experiences. In all cases, except mass retrievals and BeliefSystemTerritories retrievals (F24-26), the retrievees were alone, I couldn't make out any two-way communication with others which is, according to TMI, a specific of Focus 23. In most casesI 've seen, retrievees do exist in a made up environment and are lonely; sometimes they realize their lonelyness, but sometimes not, when they're caught up in memories or kind of frozen in a state denying their physical death. I found some which apparently were close to the physical so they perceived it, but the physicals didn't perceive them.
  The retriever then has to break this routine by directing the thoughts of the retrievee to something new, outside his/her private thought-form environment, normally by offering the possibility to go to a better place. This causes an opening of the retrievee's mind which allows nonphysical helpers to step in and do their job, if needed.

That's just my interpretation of what I perceived after reading Bruce's books and participating at two TMI programs.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 2:38pm

I think both answeres are correct.  When ever I go to focus 27--- the Park I go to is always empty of other beings. I walk through my park and go into the village (which presents itself to me as a Colonial Village) and I walk to a huge building in a completely different architecture (this one looks Greek or Roman) with huge columns. When I walk into the room, it's set up like a theater. I usually don't see anyone else there at all.

When I did a retrieval, I had two "humans" who past and many guides. In fact, one was my cousin and she helped with a retieval, then when she met with the person (another lady called Glorieska) they went off together to play table tennis (ping pong).  Both ladies had passed and my cousin help me before she moved on, herself.

Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 9:27pm

Just a couple of questions here:

1. Description of F27 appears to be quite consistent... (based on what
   I read on this Forum). Is F27 appearance dependent on one's
   Belief System?

2. What is the whole purpose of retrievals since a departing person
   seems to be always surrounded by ancestors and Guides?  Roll Eyes

Thanks,
SL

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 9:37pm

Still Living:

Question 2.: Some people over there don't seem to perceive anything but their own thought form world, even when they're surrounded by nonphysical helpers; their world mostly is a world of repeating loops of occurances, pretty boring to say the least. The theory says, one who is still in the physical has much more "presence" for a retrievee who is, as well, to a good part focused on the physical.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 9:47pm

Thanks Spooky,

Makes sense...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2009 at 11:17am

Hi Guns,

You're getting good answers. Is there any reason you asked about Focus 23 in particular?

Hi Still Living,
Sometimes I wonder if Focus 27 is a Westernized Christian belief system ('BST'.). If Channy is still here, perhaps he could give a view of that.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Guns

Reply #8 - Jan 18th, 2009 at 7:06pm

Hi, Betson

Nope, just out of curiosity Smiley Just wondering what it is like to get "stuck".

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #9 - Jan 18th, 2009 at 10:52pm

Question: How would those who are physically dead and "stuck" can communicate to each other? There is to say two physically dead persons. 
When the deceased meet in the same Focus level and seem to be stuck --- I would think it would play out just like two persons who are stuck on an elevator with no where to go. First, it will depend on the individual personalites. Will they panic -- will one be calm and the other a nervous wreck? Will one blame the other for being stuck? There are millions of scenarios. Once they get talking to each other, perhaps a guide will suddenly pop in as a rescurer. The two deceased now start to trust the rescurer and start up a converstion with him/her. The guide gaines there trust and gradually helps them to remember that they have passed. Upon that realization, other helpers will appear at the correct moment to help the "stuck" deceased to continue on.

cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #10 - Jan 19th, 2009 at 10:59am

Guns,

Guns wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 7:06pm:
Just wondering what it is like to get "stuck".

Probably the best way to understand what it is like to be stuck is to remember what it feels like to be in a dream.  Typically, you are completely unaware of the fact that you are dreaming while you are dreaming.  So, for example, if you are being chased by some big-toothed-monster in a dream you treat the experience as if it is really happening, you run to avoid being caught and eaten.  During the dream you wouldn't stop to think, I am dreaming and there is no monster so it is okay to stop running.  Instead, you just continue to react to the elements of the dream as if they are real.

Being stuck after death is like that.  Whatever you are experiencing you become stuck within that experience to the exclusion of everything else.  Nothing else exists except the dream you are stuck in.

So why can't friends, Helpers, Angels, etc. just pull you out and take you to Focus 27?  If you completely believed you were being chased by the proverbial monster, stuck in the thought that you must run or die, do think you would even hear anyone calling to you?

Now, not all people are stuck in such dramatic ways, but the ways folks get stuck tend to keep them stuck because they typically make it difficult to impossible for them to even realize they are stuck.  It keeps them isolated and unable to communicate with anyone on "their side" of the veil who could help them get unstuck.

Hope that helps,

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.