Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How can you tell if your an Old Soul ? (Read 7578 times)
AJ

Re: How can you tell if your an Old Soul ?
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 5:06pm

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post. It is an interesting question, and one that I would like to know the answer to as well.

I guess sometimes you just know if a person is an ole' soul or a young'n. Kind of like intuition?

For instance, an old soul might have real good intentions and motivation, especially to help others, whereas a young soul may be self-centered and egotistic.

I think I have a long way to go and a few more lives to live, but at least I have the comfort in the knowledge that I have already started walking the physical path, and every experience (subjective or objective, good or bad) goes in the 'soul experience bank' which I can draw upon when I physically pip it!

Take it easy!   Wink

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #16 - Mar 18th, 2009 at 7:10pm

spooky2 wrote on Jan 14th, 2009 at 12:24am:
I think the signs of being an old soul (experienced due to enough lifetimes) are that one wonders about the physical existence and it's purpose, and the desire to return to one's true home.
Spooky

Love this answer Spooky..especially the true home..
PUL
R.

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2009 at 2:49am

Nick247 wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 7:18pm:
I'm constantly feeling like i'm this really restless old soul trapped in a young persons body (I'm 21 btw), i dont what it is but i just cant seem to shake it ?

anyone else get these feelings ???

If we are an immortal soul??  eternal beyond time,no beginning and no ending always are in the eternal now??Then how can we know??What is "old" in the timeless?This is a great mystery.Old implies a beginning.Is it possible for a beginning(time) in the timeless?Are we a Divine spore ejected out of the eternal ground of Being?Spores (souls) split off to keep up with the expansion of the physical universe?Perhaps we are touching on the "Unknowable"
Love Devayan

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.