Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife (Read 2710 times)
Tcon

Afterlife
Jan 13th, 2009 at 4:34pm

I am searching for reasurance that I will find my soulmate again, she died in July last year she was only 49 years old. We were together for 30 years... has anyone ever had any communication from their loved one...
Tcon Cry

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Re: Afterlife
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 8:52am

Tcon

the ultimate bound betwen two or more beings is love. Be sure that no one who loves another one will be separated forever. She is alive in an other dimension, she remembers you, but now she is walking a new path. She at this point knows that the best thing to do is keep walking as you should do too. At the end of your earthly walk if you both wishe you'll be together again, You can bet on it.

About contact with people in the astral it only happens with the help of "Guides" and the "phone" calls usually from "there" to "here" and not the contrary. I think it's noty the best way to get in touch with her. Simple send her thoughts of harmony and she will feel it.

And if you were calm and balanced enough you might feel when She sent you such harmony thoughts too.

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Tcon

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 1:47pm

Thanks for that, I love her so much and the pain of her passing is great, I am taking each day as it unfolds untill we are together again and I hope it is soon.... Sad

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2009 at 2:57pm

Yes I have had communication from my daughter who passed, it's been 7 years.. and other family members and friends of hers have all had communication! And signs too... lots of them.
You will, be patient!

Aras

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 25th, 2009 at 10:31am

When I was 12 years old, I found a boy who, I decided, will from now on be my brother. He was okay with that.
A few years ago he died but I didn't hear about  it 'til two years after his death.
That night (after I was told about it) I dreamt of him; looking for him in the student hall (dormitory) where I first met him. Finally, when I had almost given up, I found him sitting on a bed in a small room. I asked him "Are you really dead now?" He told me "No, I wouldn't die on you. I'm just in another room, so you can't see me."

A few days after my grandmother died, I saw a white figure by my bed. Just for a few seconds. I got the impression she just wanted to check on me cuz I hadn't seen her in months.

I've lost lots of people but these two were the only ones whom I got to see after their death.

She may not be allowed or able to contact you but she may either come back to earthlife to be around you or wait for you there.

I just noticed you wrote "that I will find my soulmate"
If you're worried about not being able to find her, all you have to do is ask someone.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #5 - Feb 25th, 2009 at 1:00pm

I once asked John (my deceased husband - after he passed over) if he could see what I was doing to the house - I was standing waist-deep in the kitchen floor at the time, on an old staircase that had been closed up forty years before.

A few days later, a medium told me he showed her "someone half-way down through a floor".  I had not mentioned anything about it to anyone, let alone her (we were at that time arguing about what size the dog was...)

I'm guessing they can hear us pretty well from over there.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #6 - Feb 25th, 2009 at 3:23pm

I also want to add, going to a good medium may help you if your loved one comes through, it may give you the reassurance you are looking for. You also have to believe as well.

Aras

IP Logged

Tcon

Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 2:46pm

I have heard my Julie 4 times now on waking up, but I am still beside myself every day trying so hard to wish I was with her, and on one perticular  morning upon waking I heard, [You must come with us.] This was as clear as a bell, I have no Idea what it means, except supposing she was laying down beside me and on me waking up the guides said to my Julie You must come with us ?????
Tcon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.