Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Writing and dreaming (Read 9235 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Writing and dreaming
Reply #15 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 6:23pm

Vee;
Wow; i'm speechless after reading the story.
What a wonderful healing experience it must have been...the neck etc.
and not going to try to figure out the rest...LOL....Car/house/garage etc..LOL

Quote:
My baby and I are fine together. By the way, I identified the white hooked piece of bone the child was reaching for when it was taken from her and she was beaten. It was a crochet hook like they use when crocheting something circular, I think that's what it was.
Vee   

Do you have any other memories of this incident? Since it was you who became disconnected then! Who it was/where/etc?

A crochet hook is when you think of it dangerous for a child of that age but to be beaten is not an avenue.!!!

It's great you did the retrieval though...Smiley
Keep it up and keep us posted.
PUL Vee
Romain

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Writing and dreaming
Reply #16 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 7:21pm

I never thought about the crochet hook being real, but maybe it was. I have no memory of many things throughout life, and certainly no memory of my earliest days. First memory would have been around three or so I guess. Life is a mystery, isn't it? So many things about it are full of mystery. Not least, the power of the imagination in doing retrievals and partnered explorations etc. I sure appreciate the accepting and open way the members on this forum consider each others' 'visual' experiences. It brings a breath of fresh air into life. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.