Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Matrix 5 material.. (Read 16689 times)
Volu

Right here and right there
Re: Matrix 5 material..
Reply #30 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 3:33pm

Justin,
"Volu, i wasn't interested in hearing about your opinion on the matter.  I was specifically asking you, as someone who has read this material, what exactly the author says about this topic, and if you don't mind throwing it in, what he also says about the female gender?"

If you're not asking about my opinions, then why are you even asking me? I'm not a mind reader. I cannot possibly explain others' experiences and perspectives. If I were to describe yours, they would be tinted of my views and my understanding. Basic stuff. If you want to know, you can.

"I don't believe its constructive to just belittle people and repeatedly tell them that they are not advanced enough to understand something so fly a kite, even if that may be true at times."

'to just' is a broad generalization. For me the question is equally important as the answer. If you won't say what you're thinking, it suggests an element of fear on your part, even though you might label it as something else.

"If one understands something well enough, they can explain it to a child so that in some way, the child will grasp something of the concept if not the entire paradigm."

What I've read is surprisingly plain and easy to both read and understand considering the topics. Treating adults like children to me means being afraid of telling it like it is, which may feel hurtful for the one spoken to, but can be a potential for growth if a victim gown isn't put on.

"Here is a list of his question and answer section in the 1st book.  The psychological tactics that said author uses, are very similar to various religious institutions, power/attention hungry Gurus, and other dogmatic, cultish modes and "teachers".   It starts off more balanced and mild, but gets more personally belitting."

For me it's clearly stated several times in the material that the author doesn't want to be anyone's leader, and it's something that would have put me off instantly. I'm my own leader. If a student of music comes to me, clearly lacking even the basics, and yet start lecturing me, I'd not be afraid to let the student know exactly where I stand. As for the answers, they're sequential responses to different questions from different individuals.

"Notice then in the below question-answer he says he never tries to convince or debate with anyone about the validity of his material."

What I notice is that the questions leading to the answers aren't there. And I don't see why would anyone need to convince or prove anything to anybody - both the earth, astral and beyond is open for your very own direct experience.

"I will highlight that part for your convenience, as well as some other parts i find particuarly interesting."

I've already read all the questions and answers, and I liked them. If you wonder why anybody thinks the way they do, I suggest you ask them, or find out for yourself.

"Reviewer: But what he fails to grasp is that there are masculine and feminine aspects in both men and women[...]"

Sounds like the reviewer has skipped quite a few pages.

"[...]better to stick to observable facts for the majority of people," TA spitefully responds: "Now, who died and make you spokesman for 'the majority of people'?"

Spiteful? More like a nice one.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 4:10pm

Volu, you are talented indeed, talented at evading direct questions, talented at taking quotes and sayings of people completely out of context, and by inference of the two above, talented at manipulation.  

Methinks you are either extremely self delusional re: this work,

OR

one of my little squirrel friends that i got dream guidance about and my present astro. transits indications highlight probability of interactions with via such a forum like this.  i.e. mix 3rd, 11th, and 12th house areas with a Pluto/Moon square in Cardinal signs (i.e. signs having more to do with the outside world, than the inner) involving Capricorn the sign of organized large social-power structures (like gov. world banking, etc) and things connected to same and both Libra and Moon indicating public interactions/relations (12th house corresponding to secret enemies, Libra to open enemies, and Pluto corresponding to such sub groups like MK Ultra, U.S. gov./military remote viewing groups, the "Cabal", etc.. , and square corresponding to friction)

My squirrel friends love material like the Matrix, and any other material which keeps people confused re: PUL and what spiritual development is all really about, fostering more separation in the world, and generally trying to keep the vibration of humanity at a slower and more limited rate in order for them to be more easily manipulated.  And boy, manipulated on a grand and micro scale we are.
 The Bush admin. was a great at exposing this kind of mass manipulation for reasons of greed, power hunger, etc, yet that is only the surface of the deeper issues going on.   I say, thank God for the Bush admin. if for no other reason to make more people think more deeply about the corrupt nature of Gov. and the forces which really control and influence same the most.  

Certainly i think the M. material speaks for itself.  Particularly in regards towards the female gender, the authors claims of supposed level of highest spiritual development, and his pretty silly and illogocial view on homosexuality being one of the true marker of the most advanced types around.  

Like the reviewer of said material said, it also speaks volumes on how silent The Monroe Institute was on the subject when directly asked about this material and the authors supposed connections to TMI.  I became aware of corrupt forces in connection with this group (TMI) as well, when i went there, though there are many sincere and spiritually developed people still yet involved with it.  Monroe himself mentions that they would routinely get agents that came went there undercover to scope it out and to try to learn nonphysical perceptual skills.  It has evolved to something else now, more influence from and by these types who are mostly hired tools for others more unloving and corrupt than they.

See yah around, but i've lost all interest in talking about Matrix material.  I suggest that if people are interested in this material, then read the review i linked for it brings up many good points.  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 4:49pm

There are two key things cult leaders do:

1. They try to get their followers to the point where they always put supposed master's words before their own discrimination. Once you buy into the con that somebody is infallible, this somebody has hooked you in.  How could a person possibly question the validity of something said by a source, when this person believes that such a source is infallible? Sometimes our minds can be like limited computer programs, if we don't watch out, and allow somebody else to be our programmer.

2. Cult leaders try to make it seem as if you are special and above the rest of the World. Once your mind becomes dependent upon such a way of self affirmation, it is hard to let go of the related way of thinking, because on some level of your mind you'll believe that your sense of self worth will be negated. A sense of self worth is something that is important to all of us.

One would think that a true master would understand the above, and find ways of helping a person that doesn't include such traps.

Going by his own words and actions, what approach does Val Valerian take?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #33 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 5:01pm

I need to add that there are spirit beings who are genuine masters, and perhaps some humans that know a lot. However, because of the number of false spiritual teachers that exist in this World, I believe that a person who has a good amount of understanding, wouldn't present his or HER (sorry Val) self in a way where his or her students (not followers) couldn't question he or she.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #34 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 5:07pm

Here's another question. How could a person come to the point where she (or he) understands what somebody is saying, if she isn't free to question what was said? Wouldn't she need to have the freedom to question the issue in an unbiased manner?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 5:14pm

<<Once your mind becomes dependent upon such a way of self affirmation, it is hard to let go of the related way of thinking, because on some level of your mind you'll believe that your sense of self worth will be negated.>>

Albert-

Very good point.  I would just add that most folks who are attracted to cults probably have self worth problems to begin with.  

Documentaries that have been done on Jim Jones and his Jonestown cult demonstrate that most adherents tended to be people who, for one reason or another, were unable to deal with inter-personal relationships.  

The cult became their surrogate home, and Jones became their surrogate parent.  So much so that they willingly drank the kool aid, opting to die rather than to be forced to return to society.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #36 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 6:20pm

Rondele:

I believe that some cults are more extreme than other cults.  Many aren't as extreme as the Jim Jone's cult. In a way the less extreme cults are a bigger problem, because it is harder to see what they are about. This is especially true when they associate themselves with supposed genuine teachings that have existed for thousands of years. This cult thing was started a long time ago. A lot of people have wanted to be treated as some kind of God.

There are times when what you wrote applies, but there are also many people who become involved with cults because they are sincere spiritual seakers. I've know a number of people who are former cult members, and they are sincere seekers.

Unfortunately, the internet has made cult access much more available.

rondele wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 5:14pm:
<<Once your mind becomes dependent upon such a way of self affirmation, it is hard to let go of the related way of thinking, because on some level of your mind you'll believe that your sense of self worth will be negated.>>

Albert-

Very good point.  I would just add that most folks who are attracted to cults probably have self worth problems to begin with.  

Documentaries that have been done on Jim Jones and his Jonestown cult demonstrate that most adherents tended to be people who, for one reason or another, were unable to deal with inter-personal relationships.  

The cult became their surrogate home, and Jones became their surrogate parent.  So much so that they willingly drank the kool aid, opting to die rather than to be forced to return to society.

« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2009 at 8:25pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #37 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 7:25pm

Justin,
You end with see yah around, but I will respond to that.

I speak for myself, and not on the behalf of others. Simple to understand. You presented quotes, and the answers from the material were indeed taken out of context. Yet you state I'm talented at manipulation. Double talk.

It's indeed fine to form opinions about me, but when you speak of self delusional one moment, and then segway into squirrel friends in a dream guidance, maybe you ought to have a review about your self.

My understanding of astrology is limited, so I can't reply to that, but with the help of your friends you mention government and a mind control project and point the finger at me. I suggest you check out who's helping you point your finger.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:03pm

Tell us exactly what those quotes were about then.  Read and write from your books, and outline them clearly and concisely.  This is what i asked for earlier.  Instead of generalizing and making vague statements, back up your claims since you like the reviewer have read said books.

Re: squirrels.  One time i was wondering if there are people who have the job of trying to mess with, in various ways, certain people for certain reasons.  These people are connected to groups which essentially want to keep humanity down, and there is all kinds of ways that they go about this.  One is promote various "spiritual teachings", that facilitate peoples separatist, negative, and lack of light aspects/tendencies to grow. 

Anyways, after feeling this in relation to a poster i knew, i thought perhaps i was being overly paranoid re: such thoughts--i doubted my impressions.   As often, i later got guidance during dream state, about this issue.
  I will not into the whole dream here, but my dream guidance seemed to say that yes there are individuals that work for such groups that go out into various public arenas, etc.  My Greater self used the symbol of them being like 'squirrels" for various reasons--mostly to show that they appear innocent at first, but after a couple of the squirrels did specific things to me in the dream, showed also the destructive nature of squirrels (like for one they cause a lot of damage to houses often).  My Greater self was also trying to say, don't worry about it because ultimately they are like squirrels i.e. pests which can do you no real harm on your path and present level.

They are trained both psychologically and psychically ala the U.S. govs. mind control and remote viewing type programs, both well documented and not "conspiracy theory".   

Most people won't talk about such stuff out in the open for fear of how others will perceive them (most people have a deep, far reaching need to be liked and accepted by others--i don't for the most part), because to most it sounds pretty fear based and loony.  Yet i have no fear when i think of such groups, etc.  I don't give a flying rats arse how people perceive me, and if i think or feel something, why not say it outloud if my intentions are not to hurt people but to make them aware of the shadow side of humanity. 

Notice i said you seem to either be deluded re: this work (being of a high source, etc) OR ....    I don't know for sure either, and make no definite claims, either one would seem logical to me, and thus i presented both as possibilities.   Those astrological indications indicate such interactions becoming highlighted in my life presently, particularly via a forum like this (for the 3rd and 11th houses were strongly involved--3rd house representing everyday/typical, personal communication between self and others, and the 11th representing groups and forums like this). 

My wife has likewise gotten info re: the certain aspects of U.S. or rather world gov., being aware of many things like spiritual issues, the changes, E.T.'s, etc. and she likewise has received info on various occasions that there is much more going on with some of these groups than meets the eye.   Heck, Monroe reports running into a psychic bodyguard around one of the Presidents by accident, and that was before the below became more extreme. 

(the below)   The U.S. gov, and other gov's, have been more or less hijacked by forces of almost unbelievable greed and power hunger.  They operate very strongly within the fear range, and thus have an insatiable need for control and to remain top dogs with the most amount of money and material influence in the World.   They have been interested in, and have sponsored via the U.S. (particularly black ops operations, groups, etc. paid for by us) various programs both here and other places which have the goal of keeping humanity dumbed down and more easily manipulated.   Again, one of their ways is to create from scratch, or foster, various belief systems and "teachers" which mislead people in key ways.

After having studied many examples in history of such mass control, they have realized that full out and out dictatorship just doesn't work very well, because eventually a materially repressed peoples will revolt.   
So, they changed their tactics to become much more subtle.  They use half truths to mislead people, they use religion, cults, channeled spiritual teachings, and anything which they think will influence a largely gullible and non spiritually discriminative population.  So far its been pretty collectively successful, but now they are finding it harder and harder because there is a great awakening that is trying to burst through all the collective b.s., illusions, and shadow aspects of humanity.    This great awakening is happening through the worldwide realization of a basic, Oneness and Unity underlying all beings and phenom. 

So in keeping with the times, they have to change with the times and present material which talks just enough about such concepts, but often in a polarized way.

They do this in a very ingenuous way, of injecting plenty of truth into these various belief systems so that on some deeper levels some of the info will resonate with people, but at the same time injecting those limiting beliefs, or in the case of a well known channeled book programming polarization into peoples psyche--i know because i got caught up in that "teaching" for awhile, until i got guidance to drop it.  When actively reading, i noticed myself become more polarized and emphasizing ego, etc.   

Both my wife and i have had waking moments of perceiving some consciousnesses spying on us (why, i'm not completely sure, but one of her dreams talks about this wherein she reflects with guidance while in the in between state) and we perceived them as large spiders.  In my case very black and in her case, more reddish and black.   During these respective times, we saw these very clearly, and i believe our physical minds translated, or they chose the appearance, of spiders because of the nature of same and what certain aspects represent.

We've also become aware of the deeper aspects of a remote viewer who is involved with TMI.   Me through a meditation vision at TMI, and my wife through that same dream and inbetween guidance state. 

Even with all the above experiences, dreams, impressions, etc. i still not completely sure about all the aspects of the above.   It's not something i really give much thought to, and rarely think of it in a deeper way.   
But having been very naive in some other lives strongly connected to my psyche; i will not be so naive and trusting in this life (both of which innately tend to because i tend to concentrate on the good in life and in people).  I've had my legs cut out from under me, in a material sense, too many times from similar groups and scenarios to turn a blind eye to such pervasive and concentrated patches of corruption in humanity.   

I'm aware that even here, very few would agree with most, or even some of the above, and i'm ok with that and being perceived in a less than flattering light.   Perhaps when they have the experiences that i and my wife have had, they may eventually change their tune.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #39 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 7:12am

Justin,
"Tell us exactly what those quotes were about then.  Read and write from your books, and outline them clearly and concisely. This is what i asked for earlier.  Instead of generalizing and making vague statements, back up your claims since you like the reviewer have read said books."

I'm talking to you, Justin. The above make demands both for yourself and 'us'. Who are they? I don't appease demands. If you want something done, my sentiment is to do it yourself. You're trying to push me against the wall and tell me to back up my claims since I like the books. Not one to be pushed around, nor an errand boy. I rebel against being told what to do, and very stubborn about it. My sun sign is also capricorn, but with libra rising.

As you have leo rising; I think you're good at expressing your thoughts through writing. I can be uncomfortably forthcoming, but also friendly. Is that squirrely? My understanding of astrology is basic, but can glean some things.

"I'm aware that even here, very few would agree with most, or even some of the above, and i'm ok with that and being perceived in a less than flattering light. Perhaps when they have the experiences that i and my wife have had, they may eventually change their tune."

I don't think it's a less flattering light, and I do like reading and hearing about other's exp. Your thoughts regarding many governments not being what they seem I totally agree with. I'd say most if not all governments. I've also heard from some sources that some aspects of TMI have been compromised. Some views of spirituality I can agree with, the disc/I-There, others not at all, but that's how it is and very ok. My exp: when starting to realize the immortality of the self, it's easier to observe, not be a part of, the darker areas of this system, without being in fear or producing fear. What I don't like however is a notion of being connected to those forces.

As for mkultra/mind control, I've read Cathy O'Brien's book and seen some videos about/with her. Very rough story. Can't validate her exp, but she comes off as sincere to me.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 2:36pm

You're right Volu, that was a bit demanding of me and thank you for pointing that out.  I will watch/observe more closely those tendencies.  Fellow Capyycorn eh, seems like everyone i've been debating with more lately is a Cappycorn, you, Vince and myself (having Libra Moon i sometimes debate with myself too).  

I'm sorry if the other (or either) possibility i brought up bothered you in some way.  On reflection, it does seem callous on my part to speak that outloud, but i'm of the opinion that there isn't much difference between speaking and thinking/feeling, except that in the former case at least people have more of a chance to consciously know what you're about.  

Also, to keep in mind that i tend to be more skeptical of people who, in my perception, support in some way, sources which strike me as disinfo or rather off spiritually in some respects.

Also your seeming personal concentration on me along with the above, when i did not originally respond to you and your first post at all, but was speaking in general.

The above combo raises various "flags", considering my experiences and guidance, what i know and what they (corrupt, controlling groups) know i know.  One would logically think that if the above is true, then those hired by same, would tend to focus on folks like me.

To broach another subject and source, i read one of David Ickes books and skimmed others.   With him also i got a sense of quite a bit of truth, but more in the form of half truths and negative concentration.  I.E. typical of "disinfo" type information.    Especially considering what he talks about.

He talks about similar things as i did in my last long post, except that he gives it such a far out spin, that most people out there, even those interested in similar concepts, are going to think "wow, this guys off his rocker, and so isn't anyone else who believes him or similar info."

This is purposeful, to ultimately discredit the actual true parts of things he talks about. I.E. the world banking system and families being the real material rulers, and mover and shakers in this world.  Also that unfriendly E.T.'s are involved with Earth (but not in the way that Icke portrays).  Because if you make people think that such a source is so off about some things, they are more apt to believe that its ALL off.  

It's a kind of propaganda, reverse psychology, and subtle mind/belief control process.   Very ingenious if you really think about it.   And i don't mind being the scapegoat to expose same.  I should perhaps work towards a Phd or something like same, to sound more credible if i wanted to disseminate this kind of info into the mainstream.  But, all in all i'm not too worried about said groups and influences for their time is coming to an end, and major changes are brewing on many levels.    They will be ousted one way or another.   And never again let into positions of power and influence, for people in the future will be able to psychically read one another much better and more clearly in the nearish future and will focus on PUL a lot more, which is already starting to happen with the more spiritually mature folks around.  

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #41 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 6:19pm

"Fellow Capyycorn eh, seems like everyone i've been debating with more lately is a Cappycorn, you, Vince and myself (having Libra Moon i sometimes debate with myself too)."  

Sun, moon and mercury in capricorn. I take my time, but I'm getting there, eventually. How did you get into astrology?

"I'm sorry if the other (or either) possibility i brought up bothered you in some way.  On reflection, it does seem callous on my part to speak that outloud, but i'm of the opinion that there isn't much difference between speaking and thinking/feeling, except that in the former case at least people have more of a chance to consciously know what you're about."

Takes two to tango. Smiley Seems to me we're speaking our minds. I don't mind heated sometimes, it can bring more to the table, as long as it doesn't get boiling. Heat can challenge one's perception of who you are, or who you thought you were. I sure do mistakes, but I try to correct them when or if I notice them. And sometimes it takes time to realize that I was wrong about something because of my stubbornness. Still learning, and happy to do so.

"Also, to keep in mind that i tend to be more skeptical of people who, in my perception, support in some way, sources which strike me as disinfo or rather off spiritually in some respects. Also your seeming personal concentration on me along with the above, when i did not originally respond to you and your first post at all, but was speaking in general. The above combo raises various "flags", considering my experiences and guidance, what i know and what they (corrupt, controlling groups) know i know. One would logically think that if the above is true, then those hired by same, would tend to focus on folks like me."

Perhaps good to discern as long as it doesn't turn into paranoia, which is a vibration I can be without. Careful instead of fearing. My method is often to look for elements of control, whether guide, friends and so on. I want friends, not leaders. That's what works for me. Other ways work for others.

"To broach another subject and source, i read one of David Ickes books and skimmed others. With him also i got a sense of quite a bit of truth, but more in the form of half truths and negative concentration.  I.E. typical of "disinfo" type information. Especially considering what he talks about.  He talks about similar things as i did in my last long post, except that he gives it such a far out spin, that most people outthere, even those interested in similar concepts, are going to think "wow, this guys off his rocker, and so isn't anyone else who believes him or similar info."

I don't like negative concentration in the sense that 'it's all doom and gloom', because then it's waaaay too dark and random, and missing out on quite a lot imo. What I've noticed is that as I've progressed, I've been able to look into stuff without fear, whereas before I wouldn't have been able to handle that before. And if I notice fear in my thoughts when checking something out, I move on. Some of the concepts Icke convery, especially about self/spririt, I find a bit long winding, and too muddy. An oversoul/disc/higher self/i-there makes much more sense to me.

"This is purposeful, to ultimately discredit the actual true parts of things he talks about. I.E. the world banking system and families being the real material rulers, and mover and shakers in this world. Also that unfriendly E.T.'s are involved with Earth (but not in the way that Icke portrays).  Because if you make people think that such a source is so off about some things, they are more apt to believe that its ALL off."

To me it looks like somebody is gearing up for a one monetary system, and one world government. And in that sense I think Icke
is spot on about problem/reaction/solution. Problem: the monetary system doesn't work, you're broke (threats to the self, which I think is probably harder for somebody thinking they are their bodies). Reaction: do something, anything, now. Solution: What a coincidence, we happen to have a plan for that.

How does your views on unfriendly aliens/E.T's differ from Icke?

Many will think subjects like these are off. But I've chosen to let their greater self deal with that. I don't want to control how they live their lives. I've gotten pretty good at noticing when others are up for these types of conversations or not. That's how I go about.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.