Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Matrix 5 material.. (Read 16655 times)
briggs5534

Matrix 5 material..
Dec 24th, 2008 at 10:44pm

Has anyone read these books or material?? If, you haven't check it out at www.trufax.org

laters

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Matrix 5 material..
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 1:52am

I was also interested in this material.  It kinda sounds like a compilation of new age theories from various popular sources, including Monroe.  These books are very expensive.  It is apparently material for those on their "final incarnation."

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 8:29pm

I Am Dude wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 1:52am:
I was also interested in this material.  It kinda sounds like a compilation of new age theories from various popular sources, including Monroe.  These books are very expensive.  It is apparently material for those on their "final incarnation." 

Yes,  the books are very expensive.. Yet, each book is over 600 pages basically..

Yes, it is along the lines of Monroe's work, but a step above it.. They believe polarity is a big mind f*ck.. Non duality is the key to transition to a higher awareness..

The only thing that doesn't resonate with me is the whole thing about the author being quite sexist towards women and what not....

peace

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 9:54pm

I've researched more about the material and it doesn't resonate with me..
I've had a few people say it's great and worth the read, but then I've had many say it's full of disinformation.. After looking more into it, I agree with the others that it is full of disinformation..

peace

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 4:38pm

Just an opinion but I find it hard to believe you know you are in your last incarnation while you're here. I mean you can think it, but I don't think I'd spend big bucks to here someone else tell me what I need to know about it. It's not completely without merit though, the site that is.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 7:43pm

I believe that the way the material is marketed is a bit much. Reminds me of one of those commercials that sell a product you can buy only by calling the number provided. Quite expensive. According to this article, the physics are inaccurate. Val Valerian has his theories, David Icke has his, Dave Wilcock has his. How much do they agree with each other?

http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/thoughts_2.htm
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2009 at 9:04pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 9:20pm

I think when someone begins to write about a topic like this it's so tedious that one may easily lose sight of the whole picture if ever they possessed it at one time, and begin to fill in the gaps themselves. It happens all the time. The channel degrades or something.

I don't know anything therefore I don't NO anything, but I try to discern what I can and stick to my guidelines on these subjects. If it's fear based, even if it says 'have no fear', I steer clear.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2009 at 10:58pm

Beau wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 9:20pm:
I don't know anything therefore I don't NO anything, but I try to discern what I can and stick to my guidelines on these subjects. If it's fear based, even if it says 'have no fear', I steer clear.

Yours,
Beau

That sounds very sensible.

IP Logged

lardog

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2009 at 12:03pm

I read his books a few years back and there wasn't to much viable info that was new, just presented in a different way. He pulls from Bruce, Monroe and Icke for his main ideas and then goes on a hateful rant about people having misguided manipulated opinions on sex and religion. At first I thought some of his opinions and the language he used was for shock value but he seemed to fall deeper into a hole of his own making and it was soon tiring and an uncomfortable  chore to read further.
Good luck on your search
Larry

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #9 - Jan 17th, 2009 at 7:16pm

I've read Matrix 5 Vol. 1, and for me it goes WAY beyond my other favourite books, Robert Monroe's trilogy.

As for hateful, sexist, and disinformation, the Matrix 5 books can be found in the library on focus 27, and when you consider the other information present in the library, this is indeed not for every incarnation of a Higher Self/I-There/Disc/The real you/and so on.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Lupus

Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:33am

Beau wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 4:38pm:
Just an opinion but I find it hard to believe you know you are in your last incarnation while you're here. I mean you can think it, but I don't think I'd spend big bucks to here someone else tell me what I need to know about it. It's not completely without merit though, the site that is.

Since incarnation is 100% voluntary, I'd say it's pretty easy to know you're done. You just make a decision that you don't want to play anymore after this go-around.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 3:44am

Incarnation is 100 percent voluntary, but it seems that with quite a few Disks, they have to get convinced by consciousnesses wiser than they that there is a need to come back despite the fact that they would rather not have to face any more difficulties.

But as ever with most people, the emphasis in on the little self and its freewill and knowledge.

IP Logged

Lupus

Reply #12 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 5:09am

Quote:
 Incarnation is 100 percent voluntary, but it seems that with quite a few Disks, they have to get convinced by consciousnesses wiser than they that there is a need to come back despite the fact that they would rather not have to face any more difficulties.

But as ever with most people, the emphasis in on the little self and its freewill and knowledge.    

There's a difference between not wanting to play anymore because it hurts, and not wanting to play anymore because the game has little left to offer.  One is fear-based, the other suffused with boredom.

There are lots and lots of excuses for becoming a repeater, and most of them sound like things drug addicts say.  Really, all you need is one life here and you've got the seed you came for.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 6:42pm

Re: the Matrix 5 material and John Grace aka Val Valerian, i asked guidance earlier about this material and i got the thought of misinformation and lack of PUL. 

Shortly after, i found this well written and logical review of these books, and i will share the link in a bit.

My sense is that there is quite a bit of truth in this material, but like all good disinfo, it injects limiting/false concepts in with the more truthful aspects--there is an old saying that pertains to this, "Half truths are worse than whole lies for they can deceive even the Soul". 

It appears from some initial research that John Grace was quite involved with the U.S. gov.  There are forces connected to same that don't want a free, non materialistic, spiritual, and balanced humanity.   They would like the Changes not to happen.

One of the primary, core "teachings" in this work is so called nonduality.  The author says that there is a Light and a Dark polarity which are in battle with each other, and that the only way to really graduate is to adopt a neutral, balanced way.

However, with a little deeper probing, this source doesn't seem to understand some basic things about Reality, and its being quite dualistic when it claims that there is a Light and a "Dark" polarity that exists. 
  From everything that i've learned and experienced, there isn't really a light and dark polarity.   There is only Light, Light, and more Light which is the original and eternal aspect of Reality. 

There is also the potential, temporal experience of lack of Light, and to varying degrees.   But this is a temporal thing, and its not something that Source the Creator Consciousness actually created (but it did allow it to arise).  It is the result of the full Freewill given to us, and its a temporary manifesting until we all fully and fully consciously merge with the Whole and Source again.

This is similar to what Bruce teaches about PUL.  He says one of the most profound things he has learned, was that Love has no true opposite.  There can only be temporary "unLove" experienced.

You'll notice even from a brief skimming of his site and descriptions, etc. that Val writes with an extremely elitist kind of vibe and manner.  This is to hook those upon a spiritual/metaphysical path, but who haven't gained a lot of maturity or PUL attunement yet. 

Anyways, here is the link to that review:
http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 6:55pm

I Am Dude wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 at 1:52am:
I was also interested in this material.  It kinda sounds like a compilation of new age theories from various popular sources, including Monroe.  These books are very expensive.  It is apparently material for those on their "final incarnation."  

Vincent, if you want to follow this ultimate, pure truth info, you will have quickly divorce and separate from your wife and become homosexual in sexual orientation, because according to Val Valerian aka John Grace, the real final incarnation people are homosexual males, or should ideally be so. 

According to this author, all women are more or less power mongers who try to control all the men around them, and they are best left alone.  He characterizes them as kind of energy suckers of men.

That's just a taste of the lack of PUL, disinfo, and lack of real insight going on here.

While there are differences between men and women, i don't place one above the other.  They both have their lacks AND their respective strengths.   The Female-Male duality in the physical plane, is representative of the lost Oneness awareness that happened within pure Consciousness originally (originally with a smaller percentage of Disks, but it grew somewhat).   One is not better than another, though they are different...they are One, and will be again in humanity. 

This is why in some E.T. accounts, like in Rosilands book, the E.T. leaders are completely androgynous in nature, even as to physically (their physical is more akin to our etheric level of energy, more pliable and on a faster vibratory octave). 

Humanity as a species may never again experience the fully androgynous state in the physical, but it can be reattained on the consciousness levels.  PUL is the great merging catalyst between these seemingly opposite polarities.   Merging and unity is the very meaning of PUL.

As that article/review mentions, Val seems to seek to manifest yet more separation in this world, though occasionally giving lip service to unity.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.