Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Matrix 5 material.. (Read 16667 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Matrix 5 material..
Reply #15 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 7:48pm

Sometimes I get a feeling when I look at a site, and I don't get a good feeling when I look Val Valerian based sites. When something doesn't feel right, I wonder if it makes sense to keep reading.

Perhaps telling people that this information is for people on their final incarnation, is a way of fluffing people's egos so they'll stick around. People look for self worth in various ways.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #16 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:40pm

Without even reading the Matrix V material, I assumed it would contain anti-Christian hate speech.  I have just confirmed the validity of my discernment: e. g.

"Acharya S. is great to read.  Her "Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold" will tell you all plus more on the CORRUPTION known as Christianity.  This will be especially helpful to any of you struggling with the last vestige of that POISON from your system."

Acharya S. is not taken seriously by modern critical, secular Jesus scholarship.  For example, what she says about the influence of eastern mythology on the Jesus myth can be summarily dispatched with the observation that none of these myths were even known in first century Palestine.  What she says about the dates of documents and major church councils finds no support in the scholarly consensus.  

When I complain about the New Age Ghetto mentality on display on this site, I am referring to the myopic practice of reading only New Age perspectives which do not take into account the big bad world of secular scholarship in the relevant disciplines.  Astral exploration will never be taken seriously by mainstream scholarship if New Agers continue to be too lazy to embark on an honest and open inquiry that takes into account what reputable experts (and I don't mean Christian experts!) have  discovered about topics relevant to this topic.  I have already refuted Acharya S in great length on this site and my central refutations were not challenged.  

Don

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #17 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 9:50am

Justin,
"My sense is that there is quite a bit of truth in this material, but like all good disinfo, it injects limiting/false concepts in with the more truthful aspects--there is an old saying that pertains to this, "Half truths are worse than whole lies for they can deceive even the Soul"."

You speak of limiting/false aspects, yet you qoute a saying that portrays the indestructable soul as a possible victim.

"It appears from some initial research that John Grace was quite involved with the U.S. gov. There are forces connected to same that don't want a free, non materialistic, spiritual, and balanced humanity. They would like the Changes not to happen."

If you equate government properties with M5, I don't think you've read that which you are describing.

"One of the primary, core "teachings" in this work is so called nonduality.  The author says that there is a Light and a Dark polarity which are in battle with each other, and that the only way to really graduate is to adopt a neutral, balanced way. However, with a little deeper probing, this source doesn't seem to understand some basic things about Reality, and its being quite dualistic when it claims that there is a Light and a "Dark" polarity that exists."

Easily observed. I know some people who are more into the dark than light, and they view me as a sissy. Too light. Not conforming to their side. As this board is on the lighter side, I'm pretty sure there are those who view me as not light enough, or too dark. Probably confusing that I don't stick to either polarity. Don't know what balance is yet, but I refuse to set camp on either opposite, no matter how unlikeable it is for those who have already set up a camp. "You are either with us, or against us". Nope, doesn't have to be that polaric.

"From everything that i've learned and experienced, there isn't really a light and dark polarity. There is only Light, Light,
and more Light which is the original and eternal aspect of Reality."

Duality is a part of the Earth system. Have a look around. High and low, which is easy to understand. With just low being into play, high and the gradation between them wouldn't be available, Which would make for a much poorer palette of experiences possible in this system.

"This is similar to what Bruce teaches about PUL. He says one of the most profound things he has learned, was that Love has no true opposite. There can only be temporary "unLove" experienced."

I think that's comparable to warm/unwarm, because one really likes it warm. Flip side being cold/uncold, and not wanting others to even consider warm.

"You'll notice even from a brief skimming of his site and descriptions, etc. that Val writes with an extremely elitist kind of vibe and manner.  This is to hook those upon a spiritual/metaphysical path, but who haven't gained a lot of maturity or PUL attunement yet."

In my wording; you've compared not liking yeshua to be the same as hurting a puppy, and that those who aren't conforming are spitting in the face of source. What kind of level of maturity and PUL is that?

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #18 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 9:56am

Justin,
"Vincent, if you want to follow this ultimate, pure truth info, you will have quickly divorce and separate from your wife and become homosexual in sexual orientation, because according to Val Valerian aka John Grace, the real final incarnation people are homosexual males, or should ideally be so."

M5 doesn't say you have to do anything, but I guess someone who hasn't read them wouldn't know, but believe, which is a huge difference. Val is the publisher, not the writer. You mention disinfo, and you're the one doing it. At the end of the day, the M5 series are books with the experiences and perspectives of an individual, not a bible.

"According to this author, all women are more or less power mongers who try to control all the men around them, and they are best left alone. He characterizes them as kind of energy suckers of men."

Hasty generalizations at best.

"That's just a taste of the lack of PUL, disinfo, and lack of real insight going on here."

To me you've displayed all of the above traits in your two last posts regarding this matter.

"Humanity as a species may never again experience the fully androgynous state in the physical, but it can be reattained on the
consciousness levels."

The spirit connected to a physical body already is, a blend of male and female energies. Heshe. A body on Earth can be either gender, ie. a female body, but still can tap into spirit for male energies, and the other way around.

"As that article/review mentions, Val seems to seek to manifest yet more separation in this world, though occasionally giving lip service to unity."

There are articles around about just about anything. One dude loves a band, another one think it's passable, and yet another can't stand it. Different perspectives, and different understandings of the same subject. I've heard talk here and there about PUL, and I've yet to meet anyone talking about it giving anything but lip service to it.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:24pm

Different teaching, different way to view the big picture, different beliefs, different teachers, different quality of consciousness...

There a vast field of development within the earth school...  The main one is development toward Love.  Whatever the teaching we fellow or belief, if   it doesn't help the majority of the follower to become more love, it's a waste of time and resources...

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:35pm

Hello ALL--- I agree with PM--- no matter the decision of wether this is the last incarnation for a being or not, the love that is learned and take is the lesson.

In this series, does the author explore other incarnations other than to the earth planet? And does he/she explain how, because there is no time, the the spirit is "living" all lives simultaneously, therefore we are at the begining of our first incarnation and at the last, also?
Huuuuuummmmmmm------
cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:51pm

Regarding the below:

It kind of bugs me when people claim that Jesus traveled to the East in order to learn, because going by my extensive experience with guru based Eastern teachings, Jesus didn't teach the same thing as the gurus of this World. I've found that non-dual teachings are incomplete and in some ways inaccurate.  I don't believe that Jesus was about finding that there is no such thing as an individual being (soul). I believe he was (and still is) about each soul reaching the point where it can live according to the same love and wisdom that Jesus lives according to. Once we get to the point where we can live completely according to love and the gift of eternal life awaits us, why would we want to think ourselves out of existence? The creative aspect of being isn't a curse when we know how to use it in a wise and loving way. It comes from God just as our awareness does.

Berserk2 wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:40pm:
Acharya S. is not taken seriously by modern critical, secular Jesus scholarship.  For example, what she says about the influence of eastern mythology on the Jesus myth can be summarily dispatched with the observation that none of these myths were even known in first century Palestine.  What she says about the dates of documents and major church councils finds no support in the scholarly consensus.  

Don

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 3:04pm

Volu wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 9:50am:
In my wording; you've compared not liking yeshua to be the same as hurting a puppy, and that those who aren't conforming are spitting in the face of source. What kind of level of maturity and PUL is that?

Exactly in your wording.  I did not say that.  I said that for me, when sources degrade Yeshua in some manner, for me its like trying to hurt an innocent puppy, because of the purity of both.  I was trying to explain why *I* can become overly passionate at times regarding this subject.

There are some that think that Val Valerian is not just the publisher but also the authors pseudonym and that they are one in the same.  I don't know for sure either way, but so far i lean to that.

So regarding the authors work, he doesn't advocate homosexuality as the true, and most spiritual path?   So that article and review i shared was completely biased, uninformed, and just trying to put this material in a negative light?

So the material he quotes in the question and answer question wherein the author keeps telling people that they cannot question this source because they are not evolved enough and spoke to them in a very, very overtly belitting manner, is just another ruse of the reviewer? 

Are you personally connected to this work in some way, beyond being a fan of it?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 3:22pm

Justin wrote:  "So the material he quotes in the question and answer question wherein the author keeps telling people that they cannot question this source because they are not evolved enough and spoke to them in a very, very overtly belitting manner, is just another ruse of the reviewer?"

Recoverer responds: "Perhaps is somebody suggests such a thing, it is time to find the nearest exit. We should always be free to question. I don't remember the precise details, but I remember finding an article on the internet where Valerian stopped making the public forum accessible, because too many people weren't evolved enough to take part in the discussions.  Such a way of thinking is really cult like in nature."  

« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2009 at 8:32pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #24 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 3:26pm

Quote:
I was also interested in this material.  It kinda sounds like a compilation of new age theories from various popular sources, including Monroe.  These books are very expensive.  It is apparently material for those on their "final incarnation."  

Vincent, if you want to follow this ultimate, pure truth info, you will have quickly divorce and separate from your wife and become homosexual in sexual orientation, because according to Val Valerian aka John Grace, the real final incarnation people are homosexual males, or should ideally be so.  

Justin, the key word in my statement is "was."  This indicates the past.  When I first came across this material almost two years ago, it initially sparked my interest.  After reading more into it, this interest was lost.  

However, being that I haven't read it, I cannot judge it, only give my surface level impressions.  I do not claim to know the truth about this material.  I am sure there is at least some truth contained inside these books.  But I in no way plan on following this material, so don't worry!  Even if I were to read one of these books, I am not the kind of person who reads something and absorbs every detail like it was the holy grail.  I take what works for me and what doesn't, I leave behind.  In short, reading a book does not make you become the book, and if one wants to read this material, they should, and take from this book what they need.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 3:51pm

Vincent, a sensitive and attuned person does not need to read a book in order to know what the main energies and intents behind it are. 

One could remote view, or just tune into, while relaxed, any book and/or author and get strong impressions of it. 

I've practiced remote viewing on a couple occasions, both times contained definite hits.  I've practiced many other various ways of psychically tuning into things and people, and have found that i can do this accurately more often than not. 

One doesn't need to go OOB to explore or get info nonphysically.   I'm at the point where i'm starting to develop what i call "automatic intuition" wherein i don't have to meditate, or get "visuals" or hear things, etc. to pick up on impressions.

Its like what Albert was saying when he just barely went to the site and felt an offness.  Same with me years ago, and years ago i didn't know about all the blatantly prejudiced and judgmental stuff he said.  I pointed this aspect out to others, because i don't expect people to just swallow just my psychic impressions.  I try to be "holistic" and Whole brained in All things.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #26 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 4:27pm

I agree.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #27 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 6:52pm

Identcat,
"In this series, does the author explore other incarnations other than to the earth planet?"

Yep.

"And does he/she explain how, because there is no time, the the spirit is "living" all lives simultaneously, therefore we are at the begining of our first incarnation and at the last, also?
Huuuuuummmmmmm------"

Yes, but I won't try to explain the authors experiences. My, perhaps clumsy, view: I tune into the radiowaves having access to lots of different programs at the same time.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #28 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 6:56pm

Justin,
"So regarding the authors work, he doesn't advocate homosexuality as the true, and most spiritual path?"

An immature spirit is as likely to have a gay orientation as bi- or hetrosexual. One of my friends is gay, and while I like him and admire his strenght to be who he is in these murky waters, I've met more advanced spirits.

"So that article and review i shared was completely biased, uninformed, and just trying to put this material in a negative light?"

You've read his view of the material. If you vibrate with it, that's what's right for you.

"So the material he quotes in the question and answer question wherein the author keeps telling people that they cannot question this source because they are not evolved enough and spoke to them in a very, very overtly belitting manner, is just another ruse of the reviewer?"

I've read the review before, but I don't remember the specifics of what you're referring to. The author comes off anything but meek to me though, direct without the PC-straps, and I like that. Most people on the lighter tip of the scale doesn't like that. I for one get tired of all the fluff, especially when I notice that in myself.

"Are you personally connected to this work in some way, beyond being a fan of it?"

Nope, I don't know either Val or the author, and I don't find that interesting, but the material. Not a fan, but I like it.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 8:18pm

Volu wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 6:56pm:
An immature spirit is as likely to have a gay orientation as bi- or hetrosexual. One of my friends is gay, and while I like him and admire his strenght to be who he is in these murky waters, I've met more advanced spirits.

Volu, i wasn't interested in hearing about your opinion on the matter.  I was specifically asking you, as someone who has read this material, what exactly the author says about this topic, and if you don't mind throwing it in, what he also says about the female gender?

Quote:
I've read the review before, but I don't remember the specifics of what you're referring to. The author comes off anything but meek to me though, direct without the PC-straps, and I like that. Most people on the lighter tip of the scale doesn't like that. I for one get tired of all the fluff, especially when I notice that in myself.

I'm not a big fan of fluff either, and am one of the most blunt and direct people i know (a lot of Fire energy in my chart), but there are times for gentleness and diplomacy as well.   I don't believe its constructive to just belittle people and repeatedly tell them that they are not advanced enough to understand something so fly a kite, even if that may be true at times.   If one understands something well enough, they can explain it to a child so that in some way, the child will grasp something of the concept if not the entire paradigm.    

Here is a list of his question and answer section in the 1st book.  The psychological tactics that said author uses, are very similar to various religious institutions, power/attention hungry Gurus, and other dogmatic, cultish modes and "teachers".   It starts off more balanced and mild, but gets more personally belitting.  

First, i will share what he wrote to the reviewer of his material:

Quote:
18th June 2008:

Val Valerian defended his work in the following email sent from val_valerian(at)yahoo.com to the author of this review:

Andrew,

You don't even know me, yet you spout ignorant bullshit you get from the net from those who don't know me either. You order the material, don't understand it, react strongly to it, and do what you do in reaction to the material. If you think its such bullshit, why bother, unless you have another agenda. The following are 35 pages of emails received from people about the material in the M5 books. They clearly comprehended and understood the material. It's here for you to read, unless you're 'afraid' to. That's a lot of people over the last 8 years who have taken the time to write because it has meant so much to them, and has helped them. How many people have you positively affected in your life? I would say, by the way you are, no one. That must make you pretty lonely and unhappy, to choose to be the way you are, but that's your choice. I hope you can live with it.

Val

Notice then in the below question-answer he says he never tries to convince or debate with anyone about the validity of his material.   I will highlight that part for your convenience, as well as some other parts i find particuarly interesting.  

Page 379 "You will realize this in time when your spirit matures more."
Page 379 "My material can be found by anyone in the Library on Monroe level 27… or within their Higher Self IF you are a Final Incarnation. Only a Final Incarnation has this complete access."
Page 390 "You are not yet at the level needed to understand that part of the material. Remember, this material is based on a Final Incarnation's perspective."
Page 391 "When you reach Final Incarnation, AND BECOME AWAKENED TO IT, you will understand what I mean."
Page 392 "Any more information… on this topic will have to wait until you reach that level and experience it for yourself."
Page 397 "If you are more advanced, you can share what you've learned but are cautioned against trying to convince them. It is up to them to take the info and run with it. This is why I answer questions but never debate or justify what I've learned."
Page 398 "You'll know what I mean when you arrive there."
Page 406 "Until you do become free of your DNA wiring [which causes a repulsion to homosexuality], you haven't reached the spiritual maturity of a Final Incarnation."
Page 408 "Many questions people have will not be answered or fully answered until you are in Final Incarnation or just ended Final Incarnation."
Page 414 "When you reach a certain level, you will better understand what I'm talking about."
Page 419 "It isn't necessary for me to say more at this time on this."
Page 420 "Just because someone reads the material does not mean they are in their Final Incarnation…"
Page 434 "In time, when you progress beyond the difficulties of 3rd density, you will come to understand that better."
Page 438 "You'll understand eventually."
Page 439 "This is VERY high material for Earther incarnates and if it can't be grasped, the incarnation is not yet ready to understand the whole of it… Hang in there."
Page 439 "You don't understand probably because you're not quite ready for it."
Page 455 "You will be given this information when you have advanced to the point where you are ready to receive it."
Page 479 "If you cannot understand this, you will as you advance."
Page 483 "That you don't understand the basic nature of the Higher Self (or you wouldn't have asked THAT question) indicates you are dealing with matters too Advanced for you at this time."
Page 486 "You'll understand more when you reach Very Advanced levels. You also should re-read ALL of M5."
Page 487 "Anyone not at that level [VERY Advanced or Finals] would ask just what you did."
Page 487 "You want to understand beyond your current level. This is impossible. I have no problem understanding but you will not be able to grasp this until your Awakened Final Incarnation, wherever in time that one is. Handle what you can and push the rest to the side…"
Page 488 "You will understand this in your own Higher Self's Awakened Final Incarnation."
Page 490 Quote:
"After what I've just written about 'ascended masters', you ask me a question like this?!... Once you reach ABOVE mid-Advanced, you will understand better."

Page 492 "You will eventually move beyond your current views even if not in this incarnation. For now, though, the answer to your question is not what you're ready to hear in full."
Page 499 "It is far more complex than the simple explanation you are looking for. I've given some hints here, but for more, you'll have to take it up with YOUR Higher Self or research the Library on Monroe level 27."
Page 501 "Having an interest in the M5 materials places you somewhere in the Advanced stages."
Page 508 "Yes, you haven't Advanced enough to deduce this yet. You will not be able to until YOUR Higher Self allows it.
Page 509 "If you are unable to grasp this, you aren't ready for the Matrix 5 materials.
Page 510 "Again, if you cannot grasp it, you aren't ready to understand it yet."
Page 510 "If you can't grasp topics in M5, just put them aside mentally. You are still assisting your Higher Self and your more Advanced incarnations."
Page 512 "If you cannot yet grasp this, you have not reached the stage of Advancement necessary to grasp it. Hang in there. At some time in your incarnational progression you will!"
Page 512 "That you use the Lightsider word 'ascension' and are concerned about the use of violence, says you are not ready for all the info in M5 yet…"
Page 517 "[David Icke] is mid-Advanced level. He is aware of M5 but is not ready for it."

This guy, by inference, is supposedly a Final incarnation type.  So if PUL is not the measure of true spirituality, then what is?  Grasping certain mental or intellectual concepts?

Here is part of the review wherein the reviewer points out the short sightedness and illogicalness of his exalted info.  Talking about the homosexual and like attracts like reasons to support his assertions.

Quote:
TA is also not very sophisticated in his understanding of psychology and the psyche. For him, the rule of "like attracts like" is justification for homosexuality (who said this is a fundamental rule in the first place anyway — it would be more accurate to state that polarization attracts polarization). But what he fails to grasp is that there are masculine and feminine aspects in both men and women, and that attraction is more to do with a projection of the unexpressed sexual quality (in men it is the repressed inner feminine, and in women it is the repressed inner masculine). In this way, a man being attracted to a woman could be conceived of as a "like attracts like" situation, just as it could be when a woman is attracted to a man. For TA, however, men are 100% men and women are 100% women and so that "like attracts like" can only manifest in homosexuality, heterosexuality being alien DNA programming. This viewpoint obviously works well form him because he is a homosexual. However, as a gay man he must also be aware that even in 100% homosexual relationships one partner will usually express more masculinity qualities and the other more femininity qualities. How is this explained by "like attracts like"? There is very clearly a natural interplay between these two gender-associated energies, and it is disingenuous for TA to take such a simplistic perspective on gender to justify his position.

So much of what the reviewer says about this material strikes me as very logical and common sense like in the above.   Note the reviewer refers to this author as "TA".  Here is some more logical reasoning from the reviewer:

Quote:
Interestingly, the inferiority of women is one prejudice that TA seems to share with traditional fundamentalism. In his words, "The purpose of the female gender (from the simultaneous point of view) was to have a totally different experience than the male, not to have an equal experience… The current female problem is one of the most serious threats to the simultaneously incarnating path on Earth today. You cannot escape the Game and graduate to higher matters until you are aware of this problem and your body has overcome the alien DNA commands to 'serve the female'. [Italics is TA's.] He goes on to write that the source and root of humanity's problems are "DNA commands" programmed into our cells by the matriarchal Orion Empire which "give the body dominance over the spirit" and serve only "the Orion Empire and its queen." This DNA mutation set by Orion, "subjugates the life-giving male by the manipulative, controlling female, as it is in the [body-focused Orion] Empire. The female gender has caused more problems and sadness than anything but religion… In my own life, ALL interpersonal problems have been either directly because of females or men under the control of females. If the female isn't convinced she is in control and manipulating the male(s) in her life… and any other male(s) she chooses, she will make life miserable."

From TA's perspective, "Homosexuals are the most connected to their animating spirit. The [matriarchal] alien codes are short-circuited." Men should not be with women because "THE SPIRIT KNOWS IT'S AN ABOMINATION TO BE WITH THOSE THAT DON'T VIBRATE LIKE YOU!!!" [TA's italics, capitalization and exclamation marks.] And he adds that if a person is uncomfortable with homosexuality, "put it aside. It'll make sense in a later time" [when that person is more spiritually developed].

TA's complete intolerance to his philosophy being questioned is demonstrated in a response he gave to someone in the Questions and Answers section of Volume 1 of the Matrix V material in which a reader questioned whether he had any direct evidence for the "female domination" he constantly refers to. It reads (vol 1, page 379): "That you are unable to see this evidence shows your body controls your spirit in this matter. That you are unable to see this is too basic to be addressed here. This material is for Dominant and Final incarnations. It is not debatable, as you seek to do, but is very plain for those advanced incarnations to see." When the questioner then states that explanations for female domination that involve alien Orion influences seem "rather empty" and that it would be "better to stick to observable facts for the majority of people," TA spitefully responds: "Now, who died and make you spokesman for 'the majority of people'? Again, I state this material is NOT for the majority of people for they are their body and are more than 50% controlled by their body. Your comments are pure of the body and of less than advanced spiritual development, which is OK [sic], but is not addressed by this material which has plenty of caution and warning to those it is NOT meant for." In translation: don't you dare question my spiritual authority to state Truth without explanation, you spiritual dwarf!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.