Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
School Research Assignment (Read 1308 times)
Inventech5

School Research Assignment
Dec 18th, 2008 at 6:38pm

Hello,

I am about to start writing a research assignment for my English class, and I want to do it on the afterlife but that is too broad for a few page essay.  I was wondering if somebody could help pick out a narrower category within the afterlife.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: School Research Assignment
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 8:49pm

How about, where you end up isn't a matter of how you are judged, it is a matter of what your overall state of mind/energetic is.  Once you arrive in a realm you are free to move to a higher realm if you make the changes you need to make.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2008 at 9:07am

Inventech, what is it about the afterlife that is interesting to you? Is there some idea which strikes a 'chord' with you, that causes you to think about a particular person who is no longer physically with us? Are you wondering about anything related to someone you might have known who has passed over? It could be anyone, from the present or past, a pet, anything.

Are you hoping to have a particular experience, or does it matter to you? If you are open-minded, there may be a particular idea about death, or life afer death, or consciousness (the nature of consciousness) which might have a pull on you, and be worth investigating.

Even if you have your own ideas about it, and most of us do, you will gain from the exploration itself.

I don't know you, so I have no idea which area could be of best use or interest to you at this time.

But I believe there is guidance, and that a subject which will help you will make itself known to you. So, again, I ask, is there any particular idea/thought/emotion regarding death which has lingered in your mind, or presented itself to you either in the recent past or long ago?

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2008 at 10:39pm

Greetings,

I think blink's answer is better for you personally but I'm going to offer this idea anyway--

If you chose to research NDEs (Near Death Experiences) you can find alot of scientists and doctors are studying it too. Quoting their research on it will give your report credibility.  That will make it more valid to someone like maybe your instructor who may not share your values, hopes, or beliefs about other afterlife explorations that are yet to be scientifically studied.

As you study NDEs you will also allow your conscious mind to learn more and that will help remove any barriers that may be blocking your ability to go out into the afterlife.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.