Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: What comes after we die and what exists universe? (Read 1426 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: What comes after we die and what exists universe?
Dec 15th, 2008 at 5:39pm

What is a 'mistake' to God?

A source of infinite creativity would want nothing, waste nothing, and make use of everything, for the sake of maximum expression of said creative energy.

love, blink

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 6:32pm

I agree Blink

I believe that God/AllThatIs holds all of his creations with equal love and importance, regardless of their level of advancement or complexity.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2008 at 6:37am

What could a God of infinite creativity possibly lack?

Is God separate from Creation or One with it.

Would a God of infinite creativity possess desires beyond the illustration of the great power that it IS.

Is that the meaning of the statement, I Am That I Am.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 5:42pm

I guess I think of God as being something like the director of a massive creative endeavor and if you listen carefully you can discern God's intent for you at any given moment. Working as an actor for some years has taught me how a director has the opportunity to view a creation from a more objective and perhaps even Omni present vantage point. One can see mistakes before they occur. So I guess what I'm saying is we're all actors in an incredible universal stage play and we are not without direction if we pay attention. I look forward to having a beer at a local pub in Focus 27 with all of you when this play comes to a close where we can discuss this show and what worked and what didn't. I wonder what lies ahead, but I try to stay in the moment as any actor worth his salt would do. I realize this is a very simplistic example, but I could go on and on about the correlations between Theatre and spirituality. And sometimes that which seems less advanced is actually far more along the path being sought. Or something like that.

Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2008 at 6:36am

Beau

I HAVE REMOVED MY COMPREHENSIVE LIFE EXPERIENCE DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST,

IF GIVES MOST OF THE ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MYSTERIES OF THE AFTERLIFE AND ALSO WHAT REALLY EXISTS OUT THERE IN OUR OWN BACKYARD OUR OWN PHYSICAL UNIVERSE

BUT YOU CAN CONTACT ME PRIVATELY AS IT IS A REALLY INTERESTING TESTIMONY

THIS LACK OF INTEREST IN A TRUE PROFOUND ACCOUNT AND HUGE INTEREST IN A NON EXISTENT BEING CALLED SETH BLOWS MY MIND AWAY

REGARDS

ALAN

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.