Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Feeling Love. (Read 2094 times)
Pris

Thunder Bay, Ontario
Feeling Love.
Nov 27th, 2008 at 12:46am

Bruce said in his book aswell as in the workshop that if he could teach one thing it would be this.

However some of us have never had this feeling, so what do you do now ?
Well Bruce had discovered (it may of been Rebecca that tipped him off) that the appreciation of the beauty of nature is so very close to feeling love that it will do. When you visualise this you may notice an increase in body temperature.

Personally I noticed a warming feeling on the face, that you let spread throughout your body.
I hope this helps someone out, I want to report bite sized chunks so we can isolate the discussion to particular things.
Clive.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Feeling Love.
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2008 at 2:56pm

I know that feeling around the face and as it spreads elsewhere I get a very strong vibration. Well, it's strong but very subtle at the same time. Bruce's Wahunka made me think of it too. I can't keep it up for long periods yet. I feel like I'm missing something because I can't, but I have a direction to move in and that's the most important thing.

Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.