Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Body Swapping...  To swap or not to swap? (Read 2904 times)
Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Body Swapping...  To swap or not to swap?
Nov 24th, 2008 at 3:47pm

Lately, i have thought of, "it would be interesting if my Twin Soul and I could swap bodies temporarily".  Or one of us go into the other while the other is still highly connected to that body.   

This idea and interest was further highlighted when i recently watched the movie, "The Secret".  Btw, a pretty good movie with an essentially spiritual message at the end. 

In one of Robert A. Monroe's books, he writes about experiencing a probable future wherein every human alive was getting ready to graduate en masse, and he talked to some spiritually advanced humans in that future probable timeline, and they indicated that in that time, its not uncommon for Souls to use other bodies than the ones they had been born into.   

They would consciously "leave" their bodies for periods of a time, put a super reball shield around it while it rested or hibernated, and go out explore nonphysically and come back to that body, another, or even create another body on the spot (which they said wasn't that hard to do).   

My question is, has anyone ever done any kind of body swapping before, and if so, was it more consciously chosen or not, and how was it?   

I'm thinking of, what do my wife and i have to do, in order to do this?   Try going 'out of body' at the etheric level at the same time and just jump into each others body?   

Will it be easy to get back out into our own bodies?   I assuming if we can't do it consciously again, we would do it sometime in our sleeping state.

Or maybe we both need to be faster vibrating, more balanced, and loving in order to even do it in the first place, and besides what would be the deeper point beyond the curiosity?   Those future humans that Bob talked to where essentially all Yeshua's in the flesh and vibrationally beyond both of us. 

I suppose it could help us to get a better sense of each other, cause one of the issues between us is the typical male-female polarity issue of her being more blatantly emotional in nature, especially when the hormones are being revved up and sometimes i feel and wish i could have a better empathy towards her, especially during those times.  Sometimes i feel and wish she could more understand the more detached, logical, and theoretical nature of my mind and tendencies.   

And how would it affect our own consciousness once we went back into our own bodies?   Would there be some kind of lingering affect, where her memories and personality tendencies would come up in my consciousness and thus into my own personality and/or vice versa?  I know memories aren't actually "stored" in the body, but the body does seem to have or experience some kind of ghost or field effect from same, and encodes that info within its own makeup. 

Massage therapists and especially Rolfing practitioners have noticed that people tend to have seemingly random and forgotten memories brought up in their minds, when they are being massaged or rolfed--so there does seem to be some kind of interconnection. 

????

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Body Swapping...  To swap or not to swap?
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 9:03pm

I don't believe memories are stored in our physical body. Our non-physical bodies and higher selves store memories. Rolfing etc has an effect on our non-physical bodies.  Therefore, I don't know what good it would do to switch physical bodies. You'd have the same memories and identity that you have now.

Even if memories and identity were stored in physical bodies it wouldn't do you any good to switch bodies, because you wouldn't have a way of knowing the difference. Your awareness would consider itself to be the body based identity of Becky, rather than the body based identity of Justin. Upon leaving Becky's body, you wouldn't have a way to remember being the body based person Becky.

What's up Justine???  Wink

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 9:26pm

I once had a vivid dream about being a woman... and yes, it was about sex. It was interesting. Partly it felt just like experiencing sex as a man, but partly not. I have no idea if I really have been in "another's" body, or what it was.

Another time, in a mind-journey, I felt like I was a crow, and I had a partner-crow, and we played, flying around each other. Hm, but I guess crows don't count here regarding your body swap question.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 9:30pm

Albert, i know memory isn't really stored in the body.  However, how do you explain things like this?  It is becoming well know that some people with little or no strong non physical beliefs, who have surgery and who have an organ from another person implanted, start to develop personality traits, different tastes, etc. that belong to the doner of said organ?

There is some kind of exchange of info based on the exchange of matter.  Matter is energy and info, just as consciousness is, but just much slower vibrating.

Or, it is commonly known and somewhat talked about among sensitives that buildings, places, and various objects like rings, retain the vibratory patterns of those who have occupied, or worn same.   A sensitive can walk into that building, or hold that ring, and pick up info, feelings, etc, about the people involved, from the object. 

Matter apparently has some kind of absorbing quality to it.   What is our most precious, most worn, and closest object in the Earth?

Our bodies!   So of course if i went into another person's body, my consciousness would be affected by the vibratory "memory" or ghost, field affect from that person's body.   I don't believe I would essentially change, or somehow turn into Becky with her actual consciousness, but there would be some kind of exchange of info and vibrations similar to the above two examples, but MORE powerfully so. 

It perhaps would be more affecting to just merge consciousnesses while physically conscious, and yes i want to do that too (to some extent we do naturally), but i'm curious about the body aspect too. 

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 9:31pm

Thanks for the reply Spooky.   Would be interesting to find out more for sure, what the first experience was really about, i would think.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 10:04pm

Btw Albert, that is Ms Justina to you (hmmph)!  Wink Cheesy

Actually, and i believe i've probably mentioned this before on here, one of my male friends who is predominantly gay, has nicknamed me "Justina" because in some ways i'm more like a woman than a man.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 3:44pm

Justin:

Yeah, I guess things are more connected that I suggested. Nevertheless, I figure you wouldn't have to inhabit Becky's body in order to get to know her. It would be better to find a way to connect to her soul more completely.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:23pm

Spooky,

I had the same experience!  I remember being the woman.  I was telling myself:  "I must remember that I have an other body, I must remember that I have an other body"

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 10:53pm

That's cool PhantasyMan. I don't know exactly what it meant, but it was interesting, and I won't forget it.

Justin: In a book I've read about Tibetanian Tantric practices, there was a paragraph about an advanced method to transmit one's consciousness into another's body, for the reason to avoid to enter the nonphysical without having reached an appropriate level of development, if I remember right; I think it was, the original consciousness of the "new" body then was expelled out of it permanently. I guess that's something of the category "Don't do this at home"...

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 12:58am

Hmmm Spooky, does give one pause...  but at the same time i get the sense that it's possible for more than one consciousness to occupy the body at the same time, provided they are spiritually on a like wavelength and both agree to the conditions.

I also get the sense that a long time ago, when things were a bit different on Earth, Becky and I did share One body and One Mind within the physical...and in a body that was more androgynous as unlikely or weird as that sounds from what we know physically of our past. 

Perhaps some part of me longs for that degree of total connection and merging even within the physical?  I know it's not that big of a deal (not hard) to merge nonphysically, and i'm sure we have many times, but i'm still curious about a full merging and what that would be like.

Albert, you are right about what you last wrote, and i do know and believe that myself.   But as i told Spooky in the above, i'm just rather curious what a full merging within the physical and including same, would be like.

Either way, i don't believe i should get hung up about merging with any one particular person, and ultimately i seek to merge with the All via Christ.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.