Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruce Has A Blog! (Read 3936 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Bruce Has A Blog!
Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:57pm

I love your blog Bruce!!  I came here recently and noticed something different. at the top of the home page was News: Bruce's blog url.

There's a story he put up there, a most enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to more! shoot, I wished I lived in that town too Bruce. Retrievals seem like normal there.

Please take a look at Bruce's blog, and no, he didn't put me up to ask you, I just want to share his good news and it's always good news when we do retrievals.  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Re: Bruce Has A Blog!
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 11:15pm

Bruces Blog experience reminds me of something i've thought a lot about, and which is talked about a lot in an outer source that i like.  

I'm guessing, but it sounds like Bruce lives fairly close to the Ocean, and really anywhere in Florida isn't truly far from same.  

I lived right near the Ocean for a few years, and really loved it.  Despite that it was during my middle school and puberty years, and besides which a very generally chaotic and challenging period in my life (had just moved and changed schools, step father went to prison, we were pretty poor, and i helped take care of/raise my little bro and sis who were little babies then for some examples), the ocean was a positive anchor for me, and seemed to have a calming effect.  

I wonder how i would have fared, had i not lived right by the ocean and not spent so much time down there near its quieting, but enlivening, and calming energy.  I have a feeling i probably would have been even less centered, and more confused, angry, etc. than i was during that time period.  I also became very interested in nonphysical type subjects, and became aware of my own intuitiveness during that period.

Anyways, the source for Edgar Cayce's readings often talked about the spiritual, healing, and psychically amplifying effect of the Ocean on human beings.   For years, they bugged Edgar Cayce to move to the Ocean and specifically to the Virginia Beach area and said that it would help both his psychic abilities, and spiritual development in a way (oddly enough, they also said he had drowned in water in quite a few lives as well).  

Also, they talked about astrological sojourns which are the equivalent somewhat to Monroe talking about some of the Focus levels, or Bruce describing various areas of the Afterlife.   The Planets, or rather their nonphysical attributes correspond to the other inbetween physical life dimensions.

Materially, Neptune was said in both the Cayce readings, and also in traditional astrology, to correspond to the Ocean and to the element of Water.  In various life readings, particularly with people who had strong Neptune sojourns influencing their "present" material life, the Ocean and/or water in general, and things connected to same, kept coming up as influencing the psyche strongly and having a lot to do with the life.  

Neptune was also said, along with traditional astrology, to most correspond to psychic perception, abilities, and general sensitivity.   Perhaps no single planet in our little system, which corresponds more to psychism and psychic senses than Neptune, though Uranus also is strongly connected to it as well.  

It is also well known amongst astrologers with more open minds, that the Water signs, and those people who have them particularly highlighted in their chart, tend to be rather innately and strongly psychic or sensitive to energy.   None more so than Pisces, the sign that Neptune is said to "co rule" with Jupiter being its original ruler before Neptune was discovered.  

Also interestingly, Bruce here has an extremely strong Neptune indication in his chart.  

It seems common to find that folks with very strong Neptunes in their charts, eventually end up near the ocean, or otherwise strongly connected to same.  Course, not everyone who lives near the ocean is super sensitive, and/or has a very strong Neptune highlighted in their astro. chart.

When I tune into Neptune in a nonphysical sense, i get impressions of a huge sea of compassion, of empathy, a very Feminine, absorbing, passive, gentle, still but also gently flowing/moving kind of vibe.  Colors i most associate with it are lighter violet blue shades like lavender, lilac, some very dark blue violet shades, and in the highest expressions merging with golden shades (but not quite there in and of itself).  It's connected strongly with the more service oriented dimensions of the afterlife.
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2008 at 12:57am by N/A »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:44pm

Hi Justin, thanks for your post. I was wondering if you could pick up anything about Ashaneen? this was Monroe's life. perhaps 12th century, and is possibly Egyptian area.
I can't find anything. don't worry about it. I'm sure something will turn up sooner or later. Smiley

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 6:06pm

LaffingRain wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 5:44pm:
Hi Justin, thanks for your post. I was wondering if you could pick up anything about Ashaneen? this was Monroe's life. perhaps 12th century, and is possibly Egyptian area.
I can't find anything. don't worry about it. I'm sure something will turn up sooner or later. Smiley

What an odd, kind of random question Alysia. Huh

I've always gotten the sense that Ashaneen lived during a technologically advanced period in Atlantis--an Atlantean, so, much older than 12th century and even the Egyptian periods we are culturally knowledgeable about.  Quite possible that he had some connections with ancient Egypt, but i don't know as I haven't really tried to get info about him in any deeper way. 

There was a lot of interchange between Atlantis and Egypt at one point, though.   It was possibly his "pilot" lifetime that he talks about, but again i don't really know.   I do get the sense that Ashaneen's life, karma, and personality energies were quite highlighted in Monroe's psyche for much of his life as Monroe.  Rather Uranian in many respects.

I'm not the right person to ask, I suppose Bruce would be since he and Bob Monroe seem to be part of the same immediate Disc self, hence Ashaneen would be very connected to him as well.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 7:24pm

you were quite helpful Justin.Thanks! I had forgotten to consider it might be Atlantis. I was trying to fit the name somewhere, the culture to it.

the original egyptians were said to have come from another planet, the same as Monroe. However, the same can be said for Atlanteans.

I was said to have had an Atlantean life as a scientist, involved in a triangle love affair.

yes, I know I'm random person these days. I thought you would be able to help though as you seem to have a lot of knowledge of the past in former posts of yours and you didn't let me down.

I was picking up Ashaneen as a leader, more of the political nature, and with some dedicated followers yet the usual turmoil surrounding that time period was there too. something to chew on. Monroe doesn't go into detail in the book for good reason I suspect.

people take this spiritual stuff wrong so often as ego agrandizement when it's not that at all in most cases.
it's simply soul evolving.

back to your original post, do you see colors around people? just in your mind? are u empathic?
can you see auras? did you know each thought is or has a certain color frequency? most people don't know this.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 1:19am

Your welcome Alysia.  Re: Ashaneen and your impressions about him, could very well be the case, i dunno.

To answer some of your questions.  I have only physically seen colors around folks a couple of times in my life so far.  Often, the "etheric" glow is fairly easy for me to pick up on, but it's also generally easier to perceive because it is slower vibrating or more "dense" in nature (for lack of a better way of describing it) than the auric color levels of the emotional, mental, and spiritual "layers".

But, i fairly oft translate info as colors within my minds eye.  It just has become natural for me to think and feel in terms of color patterns and mixes.  Perhaps i am only imagining it most of the time--i don't really know, but i came to trust it after telling enough people what their predominant mental auric colors were, and that often corresponding to their favorite colors (not surprising since like attracts, begets, and likes like).

I believe we are all empathic to one degree or another (especially any of us who are more spiritually/PUL developed).  Yes, i'm usually fairly empathic for a guy, but there are times where i could and should be more empathic.  I've found that on average, women tend to be more innately empathic in nature, hence why the "for the guy" qualification. 

Yes, i completely agree, and it goes beyond just each thought having a specific color wavelength/frequency pattern associated with it.   Everything we emanate, whether feelings, thoughts, deeds, emotions, our very core essences, all can potentially be related to color patterns though you don't have to perceive it in that way; for some it would be more sounds, for others just feelings, etc., etc..   

This is what the "aura" is all about.   And the aura never "lies" about the true state of an individual at any given moment, but because it is "symbolic" or reflected information, it can be misconstrued, mistranslated, etc. if thinking about it more intellectually, OR because we have an influence on everything we observe (and vice versa), there is oft some kind of distortion or interaffect that needs to be taken into account.  The more spiritually/PUL developed one becomes, the clearer and more accurate, broad, and deep the perceptions generally become though. 

To me, it is a fascinating subject, especially for one who has come to feel and in think a lot in terms of colors and color patterns.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 7:19am

thanks Justin, this is a most colorful topic! I have read Blue, the deeper blues are the shades of retriever types, guides, CW workers.

white is an ascended master color, as it includes all the rays.
I've taken up the study of colors..on our moods, our health and the colors a thought provides. or an emotion.

I have a little book depicting the color of thought forms, as well as the shapes. I wish everyone could see these pictures. quite astounding to consider we might be viewed this way by nonphysical beings.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 1:09pm

LaffingRain wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 at 7:19am:
thanks Justin, this is a most colorful topic! I have read Blue, the deeper blues are the shades of retriever types, guides, CW workers.

Certainly.  Wink    Yup, that's where guides start getting seriously guideful, at the deeper blues, but some start earlier in my understanding.   

Quote:
white is an ascended master color, as it includes all the rays.
I've taken up the study of colors..on our moods, our health and the colors a thought provides. or an emotion.

Yup, depends on the quality of the white though.  Rather "immature" souls can emanate a lot of a kind of fuzzy off white or white gray shades, all of which don't tend to be too bright, expansive, or clear.   The brilliant, very bright, very clear and expanded whites, along with beautiful golden white shades both indicate the "ascended" types.

I have a "theory" that when these are resting receptively in the bosom of the Creator, Source consciousness, they emanate a more pure and brilliant White Light, but when a part of them is being more active and interactive with non completed consciousnesses (like us), they tend to emanate more of the golden hues, cause the former can be too intense for us, and the latter is more "warm" in nature and connects more to the Heart Center.   Basically, they seem to "tone it down" for us, as not to overload or frazzle us with such an intense and pure energy.

Never heard of this in any book or anything, just an intuition that i've repeatedly had. 

But its interesting how different people interpret and perceive colors differently.  I once had someone who was a long time spiritual student (or so they said) tell me somewhat emphatically that the color red was the color of Christ.  At first i thought they were making a joke..hmm the color vibration of sexual energy, materialism, self centeredness, strong separative tendencies, etc. was the color of Christ??!!   

Ok, didn't quite get it.  My hunch is that they read this out of a book, or got it from a "teacher", who didn't have much of a clue. 

If Christ be all inclusive, then Christ must be White, for White Light is the only all inclusive vibration/consciousness.   Red on the other hand has a strong separative streak to it, and all colors in any case, come from the White Light...this is both physically and spiritually, for as above, so below.    White is not actually a "color". 

Everytime that i have sensed strong, and predominant reds in relation to anything or anyone, well "anti spiritual" is the only word that comes to my mind about what i have felt (often along with descriptions of like angry, danger, over sexed, egotistical, etc).   But red has its place, as all colors do of course.   

The positive aspect of red is that it helps to give energy, intensity/passion, will power, practicality, and activeness to endeavors, so it does have a helpful positive side, but its the one color that really, really, really needs to be mixed and found in combo with the faster vibrating colors (like deep blues, indigo's, violets, golds, etc) in order to be more purely positive and constructive in nature.

No "old soul" type, ever has only predominant red energy in both their emotional and mental layers of their aura.   This is both in my experience, and in a cross section good books I've read on the topic.   

Sure, any person if they get really angry about something will emanate some strong reds in their emotional aura for a bit, until they calm down again, but the emotional layer of the aura corresponds to our fleeting "moods", and not to our deeper character tendencies, ideals, and beliefs, which corresponds to the "mental" part/layer of the aura.   

People that we would call very angry and who are like that much of time, will tend to have a lot of reds, even bleeding into their mental layer, from the emotional.   

Quote:
I have a little book depicting the color of thought forms, as well as the shapes. I wish everyone could see these pictures. quite astounding to consider we might be viewed this way by nonphysical beings.

Sounds like a pretty cool book.   What's it called and whose the author?   I would be interested in browsing it, if its in a local store or library.

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for the conversations.  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 4:52pm

Hi Justin. don't overeat today!  the book is simply called Thought Forms by Annie Besant and C.W Leadbeater, a Quest book put out by The Theosophical Classics Series, first pamplet was published 1901. the latest was 1971 reprint.

I was wondering if it can be gotten anywhere. let me know if you can find it, If you want it badly enough, I'll loan you mine through mail.

the other little book is called Auras, an essay on the meaning of colors by Edgar Cayce, published by A.R.E Press, in Virginia, and this book, only 20 pages explains it was Cayce's last labor to which he put his hand. Cayce was working with a trusted friend Thomas Sugrue who then set about publishing this book.
Here's some descriptions of colors:
Red: musical note Do. planet Mars, interpretation, force, vigor, energy. affliction: nervousness, egotism

Blue: musical note Sol, planet, Jupiter, interpretation spiritual, artistic, selfless, affliction: struggle, melancholy
_____

Your accessment of colors agrees with both of these books.

the Thought Forms book also agree with our mutual accessments.
a row of blues is shown with these descriptions:
a powdery or greyish blue high spirituality.
purple or indigo, darker shade, devotion mixed with affection.

sky blue, devotion to a noble ideal, a darker shade of blue, pure religious feeling, a very dark, almost black, with clouds of blue, is denoted as selfish religious feeling.

theres five rows of colors and shades depicted.
the bottom row is
Brown=selfishness
Red=avarice
darker red=anger
a still yet darker red=sensuality
black=malice, while dark brown=depression
jealousy is shown as brown in the background, dotted by red feathers, pride is scarlett colored.

the pinks and fushias are all more positive oriented.

I think they're both good books but cloaked in old time language that we have to interpret in a modern sense.

According to Monroe's travels, and I'm in agreement higher beings do have to tone down their vibrational light field to enter a human beings field. even Bob was asked to tone his own field down by one of his I/there members. sorta reminds me of being blinded by the light.

the musical thought forms are by far the most spectacular of all the thought forms, especially Wagner's Overture.

the thought form book gives a PO Box: Quest Books, PO Box 270, Wheaton Ill 60187

I have no idea is they still exist there however.

pleasant tidings! alysia  Smiley

IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 1:48pm

It always cracks me up when I read this, because the first time I saw a really clear, bright aura, it was my own...around my feet that were propped up against the end of the (white) bathtub - and it was this lovely dark lavender...

I have devoted toes, I can't help it... Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 1:54am

your the only person I've met seen color around the toes besides me; the time I saw it was most vivid in a bathtub, with white tile for background, no green was in the entire bathroom to be there on my toes, a lime green shade just around the toes. just that one time.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:03am

Alysia, thanks for the names of the books and the authors.  That's some old school stuff there. 

To be honest, i disagree a bit about the interpretation, and over generalization of pink shared or sourced from that one book. 

Pink really depends on the shade/tone, and the particular colors it's mixed with, to see if its more positive or not (true of most colors when talking of aura and spiritual light, yes, but especially pink more so than many other). 

Quite a few pink shades which are fairly common in auras, when found strong and especially mixed with certain other colors and tones, can indicate emotional immaturity, over self focus, drama tendencies, over emotional sensitivity (especially to self), and other not so constructive tendencies. 

The deeper but brighter and clearer rose pinks and pink purple shades, especially when mixed with large amounts of brighter, clearer and deeper blue, bright yellows, and nice violet or purple shades, usually indicate the more mature and constructive "pink" tendencies.    Folks that emanate these shades and combos, tend to be quite warm, caring, and cheerful.  Truly "Heart Centered", and balancing the Heart with both the lower Chakras and the higher Centers decently active

Too much lighter pinks, coral pinks, pinks mixed with a lot of red or orange, etc. as mentioned earlier, often indicate a childish or teenagerish attitude and over focus on self.

Such folks can be very charming and attractive at times though, especially when they are in a good mood and things are going "their way".   And they are often caring or kind, but usually the kind of caring folks who are mostly only kind or actively caring when others are first kind to them especially, or at some point.   In other words, still a far cry from PUL and they have much to learn (or rather to put into practice).

Guess i'm just saying that pink is a bit more complicated and relative an energy than what that book seemed to indicate about it, especially when actually relating it to real human beings.

Btw, that Sugrue/Cayce book that you mentioned, also mentions some of this other side to pink that i went into a greater detail about.  Astrologically wise, Pink is most related to the Moon, Mars, and/or Venus again depending on shade/tone, clarity, brightness, depth, and combo mixes.   The more Pink purplish shades, are related more to Neptune (often with Venus mixing in).

"Life is a canvas on which we paint with our Will, intent, and deeds." 

author anonymous  Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Dec 4th, 2008 at 6:23pm

Hi Justin. I also have this diagram of the colors of the 7 chakras. interestingly, pink is not one of the colors.

1st chakra=red   2nd= orange,  3rd= yellow, 4rth = green, 5th = bright blue 6th= indigo  7th= violet or white (white is combo of all)

so pink, if seen in a persons aura must come off of the red color. however I don't see how we can really rely on colors to indicate a person's overall soul composite, rather these aura colors are fluctuating on a moment to moment basis according to what a person thinks about continually, and what they consequently have emotions about. one minute they could be turning green, the next rose pink, like you say, the colors intermingle.

astrology at present is a better way to observe a person's journey or soul intentions. unless we all could observe auras all the time.
seems to be quite rare gift.

once in a dream there was a glowing fushia color near my abdomen while I was watching a friend be put into jail and I would never see him again, I thought. A guide pointed to the color spot and said I was doing good as the color was indicating growth. It may have been the 3rd chakra development. the 3rd chakra is issues with personal power.

this is the chakra, that you, Justin, was helping me with in an obe one time. thank you! I know you don't remember. that's ok!  Smiley

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 8th, 2008 at 4:12am

LaffingRain wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 6:23pm:
Hi Justin. I also have this diagram of the colors of the 7 chakras. interestingly, pink is not one of the colors.

1st chakra=red   2nd= orange,  3rd= yellow, 4rth = green, 5th = bright blue 6th= indigo  7th= violet or white (white is combo of all)

Hi Alysia, interestingly, in science and to do with physical light, there are considered only 6 main colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet, or red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, and magenta depending on who you talk to.  Actually, there is only really considered 3 main colors, of which a mix or blend, produce all the other possible colors.  These main ones are red, green, and blue.  Red mixed with green equals yellow, red mixed with blue equals magenta, and green mixed with blue equals cyan--your 6 main colors of light.

In any case, what's interesting is that it differs a bit from the typical chakra color sets that one commonly finds like the one you listed.   Seems like the 7th Chakra, really is suppose to correspond more to the White Light rather than to the color of violet.   

Quote:
so pink, if seen in a persons aura must come off of the red color.

Good point.  I would say that Pink is strongly connected to the basic vibration of red, but it can either be a really "light" red, or an elevated red that is blended strongly or infused with a dose of White Light which makes it more radiant and expansive in nature.   In aura speak, generally the lighter a color, the less Will application involved on part of a person towards that development. 

For example, referencing to our last conversation, blue in general could be considered the real beginning of "guide" type energies, but a light blue would represent a more beginner type guide, wheras as very deep blue would represent more of a experienced, mature, and powerful type guide.
Quote:
however I don't see how we can really rely on colors to indicate a person's overall soul composite, rather these aura colors are fluctuating on a moment to moment basis according to what a person thinks about continually, and what they consequently have emotions about. one minute they could be turning green, the next rose pink, like you say, the colors intermingle.

Good points, and i would say partially true.  But remember there are various "layers" to the aura, and to a person.   What you seem to be talking about, i would relate to what i call the "emotional" layer of the aura.  The part of us which essentially corresponds to our "mood", our emotions, our temperament. 

This part does fluctuate quite a bit in most people, though in those highly disciplined it tends to be more stable. 

However, the aura has deeper layers to it, which tend to fluctuate and change much less.   These "layers" could be called the mental and spiritual layers or bodies.   The mental part of our aura and being, could said to correspond to our deeper ideals, intents, deeper general motivations, our stronger and more constant beliefs, etc. 

In most people, if these change, these change slowly over longer periods of time.  Very few people on average completely switch entire colors overnight in this area.   

What is more common is something like this, which indicate gradual developments in this part of us.  I knew a person whose essentially favorite color was green for many years.  Not surprisingly, green was a constant, predominant color in her aura, more specifically in the mental layer.   Over a period of time, during a period of change and self growth, she noticed she started to be more and more attracted to the color blue.  I felt blue show up more and more in the mental part of her aura.   This also corresponded to her becoming more interested in "nonphysical" and non mainstream type subjects.  Her belief system was expanding, and she was being and becoming more open minded. 

In other words, her overall mental vibration was speeding up, and this corresponded to inner spiritual growth.   Yet, it was more or less a somewhat gradual thing, she didn't go from green to say a more pure violet or golden color.   And it was over a period of time.  I had known her for a couple of years prior, and i and she noticed this change consciously over about a period of a year or so. 

While i don't completely agree with Michale Newton's work and books, "Journey (and Destiny) of Souls", i do see and feel quite a bit of general truth in there, and he consistently observed that each individual had specific, what he called "core Soul colors" and that these were directly related to the degree of spiritual development of the individual. 

This is both different from and yet related to what we call "auras".   In his experience with the inbetween life regressions, the deeper the core Soul color(s) and the more towards the violet/purple frequency, the more evolved the Soul was.   

His "soul core colors" are more related to the mental-spiritual layers of the aura.   These can take long periods of development and patterns to change significantly, and it seems that the trend on average in most, is for more or less gradual upliftment, though sometimes there are periods of slower vibrating, back upwards to the faster vibrating frequencies. 

Astrology on the other hand is stagnant.  It's a snap shot in space/time of the main energies, probabilities, and degree of development that one is bringing over to this life.  For most, it is most accurate at time of birth, which practically speaking isn't all that helpful.   True enough, plenty of people more or less stay within the general ranges and tendencies as outlined by their birth chart, but some people eventually almost completely transcend most of those indications or, some take a spiritually high vibrating chart and through use of the Will during the life, slow down their vibratory frequencies and thus also don't quite "fit" their chart anymore. 

Good aura study is much more accurate than astrological birth chart stuff, because its always completely "up to date", whereas the birth chart is stagnant because Will is ever the deciding factor and the chart can't possibly show the individual Will of a person/consciousness.

A good, intuitive astrologer may tune into that, sure, but then its more like unconsciously reading the aura anyways. 

So yes, when one can perceive the various levels of the aura, and one is good at synthesizing the relativity of it all, it can potentially indicate a lot about the spiritual development of the individual. 

Would one expect to find a lot of and constant dark reds, red blacks, burnt oranges, etc. in the mental layer of a person who is more objectively considered by say a "Master", a very spiritually developed person close to completion?   Course not, though of course even a very spiritually mature person can have an off day or an off period and say have a lot of red in the emotional layer temporarily.   But what is the tendency?

Or do you remember Bruce's first book and him describing him visiting one of TMI's programs and one of the energy sensitive trainers there commenting on his very expansive and predominant blue light emanation? 

Or in another one of his books, during his communicating with the now completely nonphysical guide and friend Bob Monroe, and them talking about the unusual group this time around at the TMI program, and Bob saying to Bruce something like, "well yeah didn't you notice all the spiritual blue light of this group?"    Meaning that many individuals in this program and group had a lot of blue going on, which of course got amplified by being in a group of like minded people, and the average degree of development or spiritual maturity was why they were getting very deep, profound, and broad info from the nonphysical. 

As the tree falls, so doth it lie as the Teacher of teachers said.  This is the Law of like attracts, begets, likes, and resonates with Like in operation.  It's what "frequency" is all about.   It's the perceived and inherent "differences" in all the various colors.  We resonate with and emanate that which we are internally.  And since we are complex, multi-faceted beings, with many layers and aspects to us, then we have various layers to our aura, and each is relative to various aspects of self and life.

In the end, i believe we all are striving for complete balance and merging, and we each must eventually transcend or transmute the individual various colors, and again know the true White Light emanation of Source Consciousness.  Just as in the physical, the various colors are seen to come from and seem to be refracted from light which is colorless in nature.   The perception and beingness of colors then, is ultimately temporary illusion.  PUL and the White Light emanation/perception are very connected, and the practice and beingness of PUL is what speeds up our own internal vibratory rates towards that eventual and ultimate colorless, or Pure Light state. 

There is no color of "love", except that of the colorless color, which is pure Light.  Yet, there are various "aspects" of love, which various colors can correlate to and describe.  Mainly and more purely these are rose pink, certain blue shades, violet (and some purple shades), and golden tones--especially golden which is fast approaching pure Light. 

Each planet, and each sign has its own particular main color/tone, but we humans may use them somewhat differently from each other and we may change to varying extents from their more innate pure tones.   For example, we may take the basic red of Mars, and through positive spiritual use and will, may elevate it and/or mix it with Venus who is more caring and other aware, to Rose Pink.  Or conversely, we may take basic red energy and through consistent, non constructive use of our own energies and will, lower that red to an ever darker shade which increasingly shows more selfishness, self will, separateness, anger, etc. 

Generally speaking, the Zodiac is akin to the color wheel, though not exactly the same.   Generallly speaking, the planets go as follows Mars=red, Mercury=yellow (or when connected with the awakened Sun=golden yellow), Saturn=mid green or the negative darkening of various shades, Venus=cyan, Uranus=mid/deep blue (often a hint or more of red, as in royal blue, indigo and the like is fairly common) or the extreme mixes of both slow vibrating and fast vibrating colors found at the same time such as say red and violet, Neptune=violet blue (closer to violet than indigo, but not quite there), Jupiter=purple (generally more of a red balance than Neptune, but all in all they are in a very similar wavelength), Sun=golden (the fastest vibrating and most expanded frequency color and planetary energy there is, but few use it at such pure levels and most tone it down to a more orangey yellow frequency).   Pluto is bit of an odd one out, as it doesn't really have a basic color tone, but more corresponds to a process than anything.  But colors most commonly associated and correlated with are a deep, purplish magenta shades (which has quite of bit of red, mixed with blue--so still rather selfish but also nonphysically aware) or very, very dark almost red blacks (very, very, very slow vibrating and negative in nature, serial killer type emanations), to ultraviolet at its highest expression (near Master types).   

These again are also connected to the 6 main Centers (and Pluto more to Kundalini), but all of the above is just a general reference guide and its important to keep in mind when applying it all to actual people, its more complicated and more of a relative comparison. 

Quote:
once in a dream there was a glowing fushia color near my abdomen while I was watching a friend be put into jail and I would never see him again, I thought. A guide pointed to the color spot and said I was doing good as the color was indicating growth. It may have been the 3rd chakra development. the 3rd chakra is issues with personal power.

this is the chakra, that you, Justin, was helping me with in an obe one time. thank you! I know you don't remember. that's ok!  Smiley 

Interesting dream there Alysia.  No, i don't remember said obe, but i appreciate the appreciation, and glad of any help you received and that i contributed.  A more realistic perspective is that it wasn't really i who helped you, but the Christ working through our relationship and through one or both of us to varying degrees of purity.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 9th, 2008 at 12:35am

Cricket wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 at 1:48pm:

It always cracks me up when I read this, because the first time I saw a really clear, bright aura, it was my own...around my feet that were propped up against the end of the (white) bathtub - and it was this lovely dark lavender...

I have devoted toes, I can't help it... Wink

Hi Cricket, your "toe aura" sounds like a really pretty color.  I would be curious to know if you had a strong, amplified Neptune in your astro. chart or not, and/or Pisces very strong.  Those are the two main indications i most intuitively correlate with such a color vibration.  

But it's possible that you were also going through a very strong Neptune and/or Pisces phase at the time, and it was a more temporary blending in, say transiting Neptune was conjuncting your Ascendant degree or something similar.  

Either way, a lovely, fairly fast vibrating energy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.