Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Welcome to the Workshop Connections Forum (Read 6109 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Welcome to the Workshop Connections Forum
Nov 20th, 2008 at 2:40pm

To All,

This forum provides a place for visitors to share their experiences as participants in Bruce's workshops. Please feel free to post descriptions of your retrievals, workshop insights, personal experiences, photos, inspirations and more about what you learned as a participant. And of course feel free to ask questions related to any of Bruce's workshops.

This forum can also be used by visitors to connect with others who are interested in hosting and/or attending a workshop in their area.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2008 at 6:08pm by Bruce Moen »  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Welcome to the Workshop Connections Forum
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 3:15pm

I attended Bruce's workshop in northern Virginia several years ago.  It was an interesting experience, made all the more so by the attendance of Laurie Monroe (now deceased), RAM's daughter.

I did not have any retrieval experiences during the workshop, but I did get a chance to chat with Laurie during break times.

I asked Laurie whether people were still able to contact her dad.  She said that her dad had long since moved on and was no longer in contact with anyone.  She seemed a bit taken aback when I mentioned to her that Bruce had said, on several occasions, that he was in communication with RAM.  I don't recall exactly what she said, but it was to the effect that she doubted whether such contact was possible and was sort of dismissive of my question by laughing about it and changing the subject.

Laurie's reaction surprised me, and I'm hoping that Bruce or someone can explain as I didn't get a chance to ask Bruce about it during the workshop.

Was Laurie a "true believer" in the things her dad taught?  Is it possible that she herself had no experiences indicative of afterlife survival and therefore doubted what other people experienced?

I did notice that Laurie was a heavy smoker and probably in ill health at the time, and I'm wondering if that somehow interfered with her ability to contact those in the afterlife?

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 4:25pm

Rondele,

Robert Monroe himself held the belief that after about six months the deceased moved to a place where they were no longer reachable by the physically living.  It disturbed him greatly that he was unable to contact his wife, Nancy, before this time limit was up and then felt it would be impossible.  He was very reluctant to accept any evidence to the contrary from those of us who Nancy made contact with after his belief-induced time limit had expired.  I suppose it is possible that Laurie shared this belief with her father.  But, their is ample evidence from those of use who remain in contact with Nancy, Bob and Laurie, far beyond Bob's six month limit that this limit is not a hard and fast rule obeyed by all who are deceased.

There are still reports of people contacting Robert Monroe as recently as my last trip to give workshops in Japan.  Several of these people had been in contact with him off and on for months before I arrive.  Some of these contacts were cross-confirmed during the Partnered Exploration portion of the workshop.  By that I mean that during exercises in which participants were in nonphysical contact with each other, contacts between Monroe and some of the exercise participants were observed by other participants.

The way this works is that after each exercise participants document their experiences in hand written notes before any of them share their experiences with anyone else.  After all participants have committed their experiences to written notes participants then share their experiences with the rest of the group.  The nonphysically observed contacts with Bob come out during these debriefings.

Living in the physical world gives us the illusion that we can only exist in one place at one time.  Within nonphysical realities, from my own direct experience, that illusionary rule no longer exists.  Bob can be exploring other universes and area of consciousness and at the same time be with as many physically alive people as he likes, carrying seperate conversations with each of them.

Bruce

IP Logged

khaled

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 1:14pm

Dear Rondele,

In the website of the Monroe institute , there is an interview of Laurie A. Monroe, where she clearly stated about her various contacts with Robert Monroe after his death. I am giving you the link below.

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/docs/interview.html

In that interview laurie described vivdly how both Robert and Nancy
Monroe visited her after Robert's death and gave her a lot of Love.
It was an emotional description.

I am putting here part of that interview which is relevant

Part of the interview starts here:

Cam: I'm sure you are asked many times if you have talked with or seen your father. Would you like to comment on that?

Laurie Monroe:  During and following his transition from the physical, communication was more frequent than it is now. He checks in occasionally but not as often. I think he has better fish to fry, as the saying goes!

part of the interview ends  here

So dear Rondele , you can easily see from the part of the interview
that Laurie had mentioned that her dad used to communicate with her
occasionally even long after his death which completely supports the points that Bruce has made in this post.

I think Laurie was just kidding with you !

Love to you ,

---- Khaled

If I could  learn a little bit about Love !

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:07pm

Some people won't believe me, but I've communicated with Christ on more than one occasion, and the body he used died about 2,000 years ago.

I also communicate with my higher self. It's been around for who knows how long.

Therefore, I don't believe in the concept that you couldn't communicate to a spirit like Robert Monroe after a given period of time. If Robert Monroe felt it was appropriate to communicate with somebody, then he would do so.

When we move on to the spiritual World we find that time isn't an issue. Plus we develop the ability to manifest in more than one place at the same time. It probably wouldn't be much of a problem for Robert Monroe's spirit to extend a little part of itself to communicate to a person such as Bruce.

This physical World is within something greater than itself, and whatever spirits are connected to this greater something, can communicate with whoever they want to communicate with.

Losing old identifications isn't the same thing as memory loss.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:13pm

A late P.S.

I wrote my post before reading Bruce's response. I didn't realize that he wrote about spirits being able to appear in more than one place at a time. I guess I agree. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.