Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a few questions (Read 1512 times)
JustineS

a few questions
Nov 16th, 2008 at 1:00am

I'd be interested to hear your personal answers to these questions:

Is it possible to feel negative emotions in the heavenly realms? I've heard differing accounts of this

Do you think your soul selected and agreed to this lifetime or was assigned to it?

Is your goal to become like Jesus, to spend all your time only helping people? Do you think Jesus is happy? I'd like to think of him going to parties sometimes or having close friends. Is your ultimate goal to be free from need, spending your time only in service?

And finally, if you could move to a heaven where you never had to suffer again, would you go there?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: a few questions
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 9:16am

JustineS wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 at 1:00am:
I'd be interested to hear your personal answers to these questions:

Is it possible to feel negative emotions in the heavenly realms? I've heard differing accounts of this

My limited experience in exploring leads me to believe that what is experienced as one goes 'higher' is a beautiful and expansive wholeness, an emotional experience of bliss/beauty which can move into an equally beautiful state of stillness/understanding.

Do you think your soul selected and agreed to this lifetime or was assigned to it?

I have no idea. There seem to be spirits who know what they are doing when it comes to me. I know for a fact I have not followed the 'human' rules given to me in this life, for better or for worse.

Is your goal to become like Jesus, to spend all your time only helping people? Do you think Jesus is happy? I'd like to think of him going to parties sometimes or having close friends. Is your ultimate goal to be free from need, spending your time only in service?

I want to become like me, like the version of me that can develop its largest perspective. If Jesus is in the 'higher' levels he is happy. I don't have an ultimate goal. I don't know enough to have one.

And finally, if you could move to a heaven where you never had to suffer again, would you go there?

Yes, I would move on to a level where all creatures experience less or no suffering. But I would like to see all of my fellow creatures have such a choice. I believe they will.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Quote: "Is it possible to feel negative emotions in the heavenly realms?"

As you used the plural, "heavenly realms", I remember I saw some places which indeed were partly heavenly, but had as well attributes of a hell, or at least a neurotic touch, like everything had to be clean, and everyone had to praise the Lord at certain points of time and such. So, there can be negative emotions in those places (Bruce called them "hollow heavens") once an inhabitant is in conflict with particular things in it. But I think there are realms where there is not such a thing as negative emotions; maybe not even emotions at all.
----------------------------------------

Quote: "Do you think your soul selected and agreed to this lifetime or was assigned to it?"

I have seen in meditation that I didn't want to come back, before this life, but someone said to me "You know that it is necessary" or so, well, and here I am. Don't know how detailed the planning is of a next life.
-----------------------------------------

Quote: "Is your goal to become like Jesus, to spend all your time only helping people? Do you think Jesus is happy? I'd like to think of him going to parties sometimes or having close friends. Is your ultimate goal to be free from need, spending your time only in service?"

It had been an ideal for me, I grew up in a Christian surrounding. I have realized though that I can't do anything which goes beyond my power, even when a part of me is telling me I had to do it, as it would be my duty. It won't work when I'm not ready for it. My goal would be to really know what's my task, to really know that I can accomplish it, to know that it would be a meaningful task for the good of all, and to enjoy being involved in it.
-----------------------------------------------

Quote: "And finally, if you could move to a heaven where you never had to suffer again, would you go there?"

Of course I would, if this would really be so. Some perhaps would say, you don't learn anything without suffering. So it might eventually become boring being stuck this way. But, the proposition was "no suffering", so you won't really get bored, as this would mean suffering.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 5:41pm

Lets see.....
Negative emotions in the heavenly realms....Who's heaven are you talking about? There are many heavenly realms. With a number of differant religions reflecting many differant final destinations, I am sure that I could think some of them might have negative emotions. That of course would be my impression and the people who are there might feel differently.

Agreed lifetime or selected......I was given a choice of many differant scenarios that could able me to further myself and those around me that my experiencing this lifetime could have a positive or negative effect upon. So both in part. I was not assigned this lifetime but was shown the possibilities of experiencing it. So I selected to live it. With all of its ups and downs.

Goals like Jesus/happy/service.....That is not my goal. I want to be the best of myself not live through the lifetime of someone else's beliefs. Although I do feel the same desire to help people and be of service to them. But more than just helping others. Its important to help yourself also. I am sure that Jesus has a happy energy. I think I will always feel the need and the desire of love and companionship of others. If I can be of service then this will help be progress towards a more fulfilled life experience. Jesus Good, Creator Better.

move to heaven/never suffer....thanks but no thanks. Heavens are belief system territories and I hope to progress further than their, there. There is just so much more than what if offered by organised religions heavens. Being "stuck" in heaven would be a way to suffer in itself.
Joe   

IP Logged

JustineS

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 7:11pm

When you say further than there, do you mean that region on Bruce's map that is further than the Hollow Heavens?
Looking at that region makes me think of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, having transcended all limits.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 8:26pm

Its important to remember that what Bruce writes is his view point. We all see things with differant overviews and have beliefs only onto ourselves. So the areas described by Bruce are those of which are his reality. What you see as your heaven area could be far differant from what another sees as reality. I would think there is far beyond the Hollow Heavens. When I pass on from this phyical reality and go to my place, it most likely wont have all the people who come to this site for instance. Not that they are not allowed, or I am not, but with our differant beliefs of what is or what can be will move many of us in differant directions and to differant areas. Some may be in these Hollow Heavens. Some beyond.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.