Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
possible not to rise to higher realms? (Read 1850 times)
JustineS

possible not to rise to higher realms?
Nov 14th, 2008 at 5:41pm

This is related to a question I asked yesterday about reincarnation.
Do you think it is possible to choose not to rise so high that you lose your body?

Also, in a related question, is the destination of every soul supposed to be a full merger with the source? Cause I'd really rather not

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: possible not to rise to higher realms?
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 7:55pm

Hi justines.It depens how spiritual,and how you lived here on earth.There are sevens levals.When I first came up on these levals I found that i could only go to the 5th,but could not go any higher.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2008 at 8:13pm

Our spirit's don't need physical bodies in order to exist. They are a hindrance. Even when we make use of a body we only experience our mind's impression of our body.

IP Logged

JustineS

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2008 at 10:07pm

I thought spirits had spirit bodies? I do not understand why some things are considered 'base' and we need to let go of our attachments to them, while things like houses and colors that exist in the physical realm apparently exist in the higher realms as well

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 9:37am

I have experienced varying levels of interest in 'the body' while exploring. I have had an 'encounter' with another (?) spirit of the opposite sex, but in a different type of body, an energy body. Still, it did have form.

When involved in activities which would assume a body, or a physical appearance, in explorations I find them readily available.

However, everything moves very quickly there. I don't seem to have the luxury of sitting and enjoying a particular sensation, or else I have never tried. You know, the feeling of just being comfortable in your body, being satisfied in some way by the body.

No, I take that back. In the 'heavenly' area there is quite a lot of physical sensation, interaction with surroundings. Even with plants.

However, in a lot of my activities it goes very fast. There might be a moment spent doing a particular activity, and that will be emphasized, magnified.

In guided imagery it is very easy to imagine physical sensations. But in 'full speed ahead' exploring, it is a different matter for me.

I would have to say that it depends on your purpose.

Merging with source could be just a momentary sensation, and quite worth the experience, Justine. Hard to say.

I agree with you that it seems ridiculous to put aside the body if there is a human-like environment. But, in my experience of exploring, it simply isn't important to be aware of it in the same way.

Plus, the body does lots of other fun things, like fly around in outer space, and visit some very unlikely places....at least, to our everyday way of thinking.

It seems to me that some of the other guys/gals love to figure out all the neat things they can do with their 'bodies' out there -- maybe they explore this aspect more methodically than me.

IP Logged

Ronny

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 10:45am

JustineS wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 at 5:41pm:
This is related to a question I asked yesterday about reincarnation.
Do you think it is possible to choose not to rise so high that you lose your body?

Also, in a related question, is the destination of every soul supposed to be a full merger with the source? Cause I'd really rather not

I've thought of this myself and have arrived at a conclusion that begs what it is your question asks. I arrived at the conclusion that there is NO FREE WILL, within the context of our existence (singular).

The concept of Free Will permits us to make choices regardless of what the results may be. Not only are we permitted to freely make choices irregardless of outcomes (outcomes that we apparently have no knowledge of prior to our choices, but apparently we will be apprised of AFTER we have made those choices) but we have as much time and opportunity to do so.

Your question (can I choose not to rise so high) and it's motivation (I'd really rather not choose to rise so high that I lose my body) infers that you have the choice to make that choice. You have Free Will.

From my reading of Michael Newton's works on lives between lives, Newton's anecdotal evidence purports to show that reincarnating souls are permitted as much time and resources they need to continue to reincarnate forever (relative to human life terms) UNTIL (yes, and this is the UNTIL, the BUT, the HOWEVER) your guides come along and ask you the question: Don't you think it's time to get going? Well, if Newton's experience showed your guides have this ultimate question to ask of you, I'd think that you are "guided" to advanced developmental points. Hence, is there Free Will? Of course, within the context of paradigms that have defined borders, we have free will. Once we move outside of the box, so to speak, into larger paradigms with greater borders, it appears to me that we are all headed in ONE direction.

Sad, but apparently true. So, my idea of choosing to be more evil than Napoleon and Hisler (sic) combined, with yet the third anti-Christ to be identified, will be an empty quest since I will be guided in ONE direction, that being the direction of all encompassing universal love.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.