Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A little humor The mighty Cockroach by Alan (Read 1243 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
A little humor The mighty Cockroach by Alan
Nov 13th, 2008 at 1:17pm

Hi,

Humans have walked on the moon, made atomic weapons and conquered many awful diseases.    Cry

But alas the mighty cockroach continues to reign in spite of our best efforts to eliminate the little beastie.

You can put him the vacuum of outer space, or subject him to microwaves that would kill a human in a flash. You can starve the little monster until only ten or so remain, they will hide out eat each other to survive until there is only one male and female left.

He just shrugs all this off and continues bright eyed and bushy tailed happy in his urgent task of spreading disease and sorrow amongst poor suffering humanity

We think we have victory over him we are always wrong because  the depraved evil little are making love like no human lovers could,  deep within the recesses of our kitchen cupboards.

A billion. billion roach babies every day and still their reprobate leaders are still not happy.

So one night we switch on the kitchen light and what do we see, Oh ! "My God loook ten thousand, thousand filthy cockroaches defiling our food, and eating everything in sight.

So the eternal war between light and dark , cockroach and man contues on and on into the eternal future that has no end .

Take hands all humanity we must eliminate this awful threat before it eliminates us.  Angry

"There is still time"  Cry 

By Alan McDougall 13/8/2008 

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: A little humor The mighty Cockroach by Alan
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 1:25pm

kinda makes me wonder if our 'hell' is cockroach 'heaven'

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A little humor The mighty Cockroach by Alan
Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 7:56pm

I can't remember who or where, but I remember a person wrote that he (or she) believes that coackroaches are higher level beings, because they tend to live where there is a lot of electrical current.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.