Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
spirit activity (Read 856 times)
juditha
Ex Member

spirit activity
Nov 12th, 2008 at 5:10pm

Hi My friend has got a lot of spirit activity in her home and she is so used to it that she has learned to live with it,her kettle comes on and boils when the plugs not in the socket,when she goes to bed she is woken up by someone calling her,she has tapping noises as well,she has been smacked on the knee,one night she woke up tp go to the bathroom and there was this spirit of a woman standing between her and the bathroom door and sally spoke to her and she just went through the wall and dissapeared,she gets this every night,she says she not frightened shes just not sure what to do about it,her kettle is coming on every night and its not plugged in.

Iwent over there and i felt as if there was a spirit of a little boy and a grandmother figure and the lady who was with the child said to me that she has not come to hurt sally but to bring love and energy round her,but this activity is happening all the time now.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: spirit activity
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 7:58pm

Quote: "her kettle is coming on every night and its not plugged in"
I must say, that would make a great video when shooted from all sides so that it's good to see it's not plugged in anywhere!

As to what to do about it, what I've heard works good is to make contact of any kind and tell and/or assist the ghost(s) to go to their appropriate afterlife home, or into the light.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: spirit activity
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Hi spooky I have not actually witnessed her kettle boiling while it is not plugged in,she is still getting activity from spirit,so i'm going to go over hers with my digital camera and see what comes on the photographs i take and if anything shows up ,i will put them on here,i also going to video ,if her kettle comes on not plugged in and i will put it on here as well.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.