Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Twin Flame Eternal Soul Mate? (Read 12342 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Twin Flame Eternal Soul Mate?
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 6:57am

devayan

Hi, I see you reside in Ausie, I have two brothers over there, Sydney and Brisbane

Your quote
Quote:
We came together initially as Astral separate entities and then we became two columns of pure spiritual light moving ever upwards at the Zenith of the upward spiral our two lines of light suddenly became ONE!!There was no I or you.No separation.There was only this light of Oneness.And yet we were at the same "time" still somewhere individuals entities.

Your quote above illustrates so nicely what I was striving to express. You and this other person , in my humble view are more than soul mates but really different aspect of the same being, Like you said the 'two  of light became ONE"

We are all at the most fundamental level just intense bundles of intelligent energetic light. I also have another aspect of myself I call her Moira and she and I are one entity with two different minds, The universe is all about symmetry and where there is something, there is always an equal and beautiful opposite

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 8:53am

Here is a link that a member of another forum sent me today. What amazes me is how exactly it fits in with my combined higher selve concept

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

Take Care

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 9:21am

Yes, I think this knowledge can come spontaneously. But the earthly search can be a long one. I feel that I have experienced both of these states, the inner and the outer version, of meeting with the twin flame, or soulmate. I don't know how to deconstruct that for you in a precise way, but these descriptions ring true.

However, it is my opinion, additionally, that the outer world itself functions, in general, as a soulmate to each of us. It reacts to our thoughts of peace and love. We are constantly in relationship to 'other' and that relationship is either one of trust and love, or it is not. But, I think, as others have said, we all get there.

Perhaps some of us sit on a beautiful, grassy hillside in the sunshine, waiting for our lovers to appear. In truth, our lovers are already with us.

Each of us can close our eyes. Our lovers will appear and surprise us, wherever we are.

love, blink

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 10:48am

Hi, Blink Dear,

Quote:
Perhaps some of us sit on a beautiful, grassy hillside in the sunshine, waiting for our lovers to appear. In truth, our lovers are already with us.

Just to add a little more to the subject

We can talk to ourselves and wait for the reply, this is not so crazy as our best friend should be the other aspect of our higher being and I believe even our prime guide during life.

If one is full of self hatred then it becomes impossible to love anyone else, Even Jesus said “Love your neighbor as you love yourself” I am not referring to self-centeredness of selfishness, but pure expression and gratitude for the absolute precious uniqueness that God in his love has given us all..

Think about this of the billions of life forms on the earth we were blessed in being born as a human being. Of our mothers hundred thousand or so eggs, we were born from just one of them and of the four hundred million sperm cells from our father only one got to the egg and resulted in our absolute uniqueness.

There is no other person on earth who shares our DNA and finger print signature or ever will in fact, so we are as unique in the material sense as any snowflake or flower. But of the almost infinity of souls created by God we received this unique one and will keep it for all eternity... No one thinks exactly as we do or has the exact same imagination.

We can complement each other so beautifully and eternally if we act in loving altruistic kindness and love to all others living thing, and if we do this we reap a precious eternal reward

So it is true that God created us to be co- creators with him and all other sentient life, not only in our universe but beyond into spiritual realms and higher dimensions of glorious realities where we will and do enact and react forever in processing new realities and existences

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #19 - Nov 5th, 2008 at 11:15am

Thank you Alan

and blink and devayan and all,

for sharing these wonderful thoughts and experiences!

Smiley  Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.