Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Satan and his angels (Read 5952 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Re: Satan and his angels
Reply #15 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 2:26pm

Hi recoverer  I agree with you on false ideas can cause suffering but a lot of my suffering has come from others that played a part in my life so far has caused me to suffer and to have a hard time trying to fit into this world and feel that i'm part of it.deannas the same as me because she has suffered as much as i have
It's really hard after years of our brains being conditioned to the fact that we were not wanted by society has really made it so hard to beleive in ourselves,i wish sometimes this suffering would end inside my mind but as much as i try it wont,the same with deanna,thats why our beleif is so strong about God as we both know that he loves us for who and what we are and that means so much to us.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #16 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 4:20pm

It seems that your belief in the idea that you are not wanted is creating that exact reality.  I had the same fear when I was younger, so I know that to change the way others look at you you must first change the way you look at yourself.  You must realize that you fit in perfectly with this world, you are meant to be here, and you are a wonderful and unique person and there is no reason why anyone would think negative things about you.  Even if you don't find these things to be true right now, if you begin to truly believe them you will find these beliefs manifesting in your life in a rather short time.  Instead of sending out fear to everyone and therefore attracting what you fear the most, the idea is to send out love, confidence, and appreciation for the amazing person you are and this will attract similar people into your life, and may even change the way the negative people in your life now think about you.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 4:37pm

They say it takes two to tango.  If you don't want to do the dance a person is doing, start another dance.

One time I experienced pain in my right shoulder blade. I meditated and found out the reason.  The reason related to how I shared love with my mom. My mom wants me to need her, and I figured that in order to share love with her, I'd have to make it so I would need her. Then I realized that I can share love with her more completely if I do so unconditionally.  The energetic block in my shoulder blade cleared and my pain went away.  If I don't respond to my mom in the matter she expects, the process of manifesting in such a way is brought to an end.

I know that difficult situations aren't always easy to unravel, but we need to start somewhere.

When a person doesn't love us unconditionally, he or she shares ignorance with us, not wisdom.
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2008 at 9:03pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 6:21am

George dear friend,

Satan is a finite entity and it can only do what Almighty God permits it to do because God unlike satan it is Infinite in power.

Believe me George satan is no problem to God and satan trembles when God is mentioned

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #19 - Nov 6th, 2008 at 12:07pm

George

Do you really believe that or do you just want to make conversation?

I don't care if you really believe that, but to tell you the truth, I come here because I want to be away from ideas like that!

You don't seem to engage in the discussion either...Why not?

If that is really the frame work from which you operate, I would like to ask if you have read Betty Edie's books. They seem to be more aligned with that sort fo framework, thought they are about love, and your post is not about love. I don't hold the same cosmology as Betty, but I see it works for her, and I experience her work as very loving.

I don't believe God created the world. I believe we did. We wanted to be both God and Satan.

Also there are alternative stories about Lucifer and what happened; how do you know which ones to believe?

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #20 - Nov 6th, 2008 at 2:32pm

George-
God and Satan are concepts for our limited thinking. Each religion has it's own concept of what God is and what Satan is. Some persons believe that in order to have and understand "good" there must be "evil".  Human beings created many Gods, demi-gods ,demonds and devils. Our ultimante goal as humans on this particular planet is to grasp the concept of pure, unconditional love. You as a human may manifest a beautiful wonderful think (example: a rose) as evil. You will twist it in your mind until it is sinful to look at, think about, smell, etc. That same principal may be applied to a God. When you take the God out of God, you get Satan.
Another seneiro: Take the invasion of Normandy, France during WWII.
When the American solders were there, they were both God and Satan to the other human being involved. A wife in France will say "God has sent you to save us and my family. You are all angles of God for protecting us."
The wife of the German solder says "Satan has sent you to destroy us and to destroy my family. You are all the devil's angels who are destroying us."

The same holds true of any religious belief: If you don't do what the church says and its religious leaders, you are doing Satan's work and God will punish you.
If you  only do exactly what their bible and religious leaders tell you to do, then you get a gold star and God will love you.
Concepts created by humans.  Love to ALL --- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #21 - Nov 6th, 2008 at 4:01pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 at 6:21am:
George dear friend,

Satan is a finite entity and it can only do what Almighty God permits it to do because God unlike satan it is Infinite in power.

Alan

Erm ,
let me get this clear. God permits Satan to do what he does?
Does that mean that God is ultimately responsible for evil by allowing Satan to do his thing?  Undecided Sad Angry Shocked

I'm now totally confused.
Just who is in charge up there?  Roll Eyes

David (very tongue in cheek)  Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #22 - Nov 6th, 2008 at 7:14pm

That's one of the oldest problems David. If God is almighty, all-knowing, all-good God won't allow any evil. This problem is a reason to turn away from an all too simple humanoid image of God.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #23 - Nov 6th, 2008 at 8:38pm

DITTO, Spooky!  cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.