Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A world’s maturity and spirits emigration and immi (Read 2027 times)
Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
A world’s maturity and spirits emigration and immi
Oct 29th, 2008 at 1:50pm

Once upon a time there was that far away galaxy and a medium sized planet spinning around its Sun.  The planet name was “Lar” things there at the time (at about 12.000 years back from now) were almost like it’s today at Earth.

The war and the environmental deterioration were clearly becoming unbearable and things seemed to get even worse as long as time passed. It lead them to a relative short period of time at about 10 years were several catastrophic happenings related to both the war and the environment caused the death of near 50% of their population along those years.

After that, war stopped once there were no more resources or reasons to spend human lifes and energy nor food on it. From that point on everything has changed in LAR and people started what we could call a “New Age”.

It’s all…. Just a little story…

In fact the part which really worth while reading it is that one which happened at the spiritual side, the nonphysical one.

A world’s maturity and spirits emigration and immigration:

Spirits do evolve through reincarnation (not only through it) in a planet and the planet itself has its own evolutionary process. In fact from the bacteria to the galaxies we’re all beings developing our selves through experience. Planets have some different stages in their evolutionary process (as do we). We could divide them into four main categories as follow:

- Primitive Worlds:
When we lived in caves;

- Suffer and learn:
(Here we are, no need to explain)

- Regenerating Worlds:
Human being finally got the picture and decides to fix things, a lot of work to do a lot of things to fix. Everybody working together for the sake of everybody’s well.

- Peaceful worlds:
The local Job is done. Now it’s time to develop the “self” helping other civilizations to get were we’ve got.

The point is, when a spirit evolutionary “status” matches His/Her World’s evolutionary status the reincarnation process happens in the same planet. It keeps going on and on till we reach a new level of our evolutionary status.

In case this spirit evolutionary status, become to “high” according to the planet pattern the spirit’s energy pattern will allow Him/Her (Spirtis have no necessarily a gender) to leave and to reincarnate into a planet were the energy pattern is higher. (A more developed world) Or to live in the Earths highest energy patterns for a While. (Heaven, level 42, whatever you name it)

But when a spirit evolutionary status is to low related to His/Her planet energy pattern once He/She dies and loses the physical body which was acting like an “anchor” the spirit is attracted (naturally) to the places on the Earth were the energy patterns are lower and colder. (like Bruce Moen “Hells”)

Once the planet reach an evolutionary moment when its energy must change to a new level (going to enter a new “Age”), for instance from “Suffer and Learn” to “Regenerating”, its time to “clean” the spiritual environment and allow only spirits with the matching Energy Pattern (Evolutionary status) to reincarnate.

Usually when time comes (cyclically) it’s also the moment of a more primitive planet crossing near Earth (some 100 billions o miles lol) and the spirits who could not reach the "New Age" planetary energy pattern who are not connect to a physical body will be attracted to this planet in order to find an environment full of experiences to help them to evolve. This is because the original planet “New Age” won’t fit their needs any longer. In other hand they will bring several new ideas to the primitive planet collaborating with the “dwellers” evolutionary process and also avoid being out of tune with the rest of the planet. Of course they will reincarnate into a human body of the destination planet and won’t be able to recall their live here (most of the time).

It happened here once, when “problematic people” (lol) arrived here from their more evolved planet and along with the “fire” the “Wheel” they brought the violence and the lies. But its all normal and it’s part of the evolutionary process.

Now its time to send some “out of tune brothers” to spend some 6000 years away from here into a special course in a primitive planet and than check if they are ready to come back home and feel happy.
(despite home is the entire universe and beyond)

Its all only a fictional story and don’t make sense al all…… Lips Sealed

Just kidding….. Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2008 at 2:58pm by Kardec »  

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: A world’s maturity and spirits emigration and immi
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:05pm

I need some convincing to take on  board the view that this universe was created expressly as a learning environment, and that that's the reason for our existence - it's very arguable that it's a creation of ego acting out of fear, and not awareness of Spirit.

That our task is to awaken.

Now on the other hand that doesn't mean that Spirit isn't the ultimate authority, and that Spirit reality (the reality of love) does not pertain here as well.

But it seems like maybe Spirit requires us to reach out if we're to live through love, and that it uses the environment we live in as a teaching tool  - we have the option to trial selfish behaviours, and loving behaviours, and to decide.

It's an interesting question as to what happens in this case in the event of a positive shift in consciousness manifesting in this reality.

Do most wake up, or do those stuck in the relative reality get diverted elsewhere, or what? It's generally taught that all awaken in the end, but that some take much longer than others to escape the dream.

Anybody got any experience/guidance based views on this???

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:45pm

Then Vajra, you do not believe in an end? Or only when all have awoken?

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 7:07pm

The most convincing teaching I've encountered on this Hawkeye (in that it explains a lot of the realities of our experience) is ACIM which basically says that there is only one shared Soul (we think of ourselves as each having an individual soul, but that's essentially a misperception), that individual existence in a physical reality is basically an illusion (which leads to our perceiving the soul as separate) and of no consequence (other than that with the help of Spirit we can use it as a learning environment to escape), and that when we finally all awaken that the entire space/time reality will fall away. (be seen to have been a dream)

With this escape finally does happen - the entire shared Soul returns to God. The Son is (actually already - in fact we were never separated except in the dream) reunited with the Father....

That's not to say that as we (caught in the illusion of time) experience awakening at differing times  don't each immediately experience re-integration with God (the teaching suggests that Spirit fixes this - we've all already in reality awakened (with the help of Spirit), but in the dream the instant of separation is enormously extended by Ego's (which fears the return) creation of the illusion of time, or that as we progress through earlier stages that our life  doesn't become increasingly joyous.

Is it a belief? I'd say not in that I'm conscious of having had no personal experience that validates the view. So it's more of a working hypothesis that could get amended, or may be validated with experience.

But I find it a very good framework within which to think about stuff. Not to mention that it's similar to the view at the core of Buddhism too, which I've found very hard indeed to second guess.....

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 9:29am

Vajra

I personally think that we are all one but instill have our own personal overview of our journey to merge into the great overview. The same way we all reincarnate and we have inside ourselves several others “I” without losing our self awareness we all are the God’s internal little “I”.  I believe that we’re all God, but God is also a being aware of His self and aware of us (his little parts). As deep we go inwards our unconscious as near God we are, because we are parts of Him and He is part of us.

When God divide His self in order to provide new spots of awareness to exist (we) He want’s us to develop it (whithout breaking the “string” that join us to Him) once we evolve enough to really “talk” to Him we’re instill one with Him, but a new spot of Him to share the “real world”.

This is why we need to grow and learn to come back and give him is “gift” that’s our experience and our individuality to share with our great “Self” Shocked

Trick uhhhh! Wow. Cheesy

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 11:50am

pondering.....

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 2:56pm

As ever, the West overemphasizes Individuality, and the East--Oneness.  Do ever the twain meet? 

When a person becomes a true individual and truly at One with the All, then is true reality known and Home found again.

May we all re-find our Homes as speedily as possible.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 2:58pm

"AhSo." Smiley

Quote:
 As ever, the West overemphasizes Individuality, and the East--Oneness.  Do ever the twain meet?  

When a person becomes a true individual and truly at One with the All, then is true reality known and Home found again.

May we all re-find our Homes as speedily as possible.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 8:53pm

Agreed. It's pretty clear that individuality and oneness are points on a continuum that includes all shades in between. It presumably extends to considerably less conscious/more unconsciously selfish views than that of our own.

It seems too that a realised person is capable of functioning at any level on this continuum. What's unlikely is that such a person manifesting in individual form would adopt an unconsciously egotistical view.

The journey however sees us migrate towards the ability to see in terms of oneness, and as we progress in that direction it seems as above that the resulting increasingly non dual consciousness presumably means we're increasingly less confined to a the view from a single point on the continuum...

Probably gobbleddy gook Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.