Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spirits smoking it up (Read 1708 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Spirits smoking it up
Oct 26th, 2008 at 10:52pm

My bed room was full of smoke.spirits smoking up a storm.So I said a prayer for some angel to come and get rid of them.Well there gone now.ive been smoke free for a few days now.George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: Spirits smoking it up
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2008 at 3:22pm

Hi george i spend a lotta nights with spirits in my bedroom ,so when your spirits come around ,just party with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVjd5w2iRAg&feature=related

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 11:51am

George-

Do you live in an apartment building?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 12:54pm

I've read of a number of instances where people asked for divine help and received it. I've had a number of experiences and received a number of messages which made the point that if our intentions are good, we won't be harmed. It is up to us.

I experience lots of spirit activity on a daily basis and nothing has harmed me yet. This is because I choose the light.

Therefore, it doesn't surprise me that George received help.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:51pm

Albert-

We also have to consider that not everything we experience is the result of spirit activity.

I would say that a lot, if not most, of the things we attribute to the spirit world are, in fact, things that have a logical explanation within the normal physical world.

A good example is when the phone rings and no one answers.  Or the Caller ID shows just a series of zeros.  Telephone solicitors make robo calls hundreds at a time, then go back later to see which persons actually answered the phone.  They then know who to call back.  And the multiple zeros or 1s simply indicate the caller has put a block on his phone #. 

As much as we'd like to think it's a signal that a deceased loved one is calling us, chances are it's some guy selling aluminum siding.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:58pm

Rondelle:

I never got the impression that I received spirit communication through something such as a telephone call.  It's quite clear when I'm receiving communication from a spirit.

In a way, it's odd to say from a spirit, because we're all spirits, even when we occupy a body.  The dividing lines go away once we allow them to go away. The spirit beings I'm in contact with have made it clear in various ways that they are always around.  It is simply a matter of tuning into the same frequency.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2008 at 7:41pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 7:15pm

That's right, George, those angels know what to do. It's a good thing to know how to delegate.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if that's faintly insulting to an angel? Maybe delegate isn't the right word....

Needless to say, I highly recommend speaking to angels.

love, blink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.