Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Life on other planets (Read 5888 times)
samwaters

Life on other planets
Oct 25th, 2008 at 5:41pm

Hello. I would like to bring up the subject of sentient life on other planets existing somewhere else in the universe besides Earth which I personally strongly believe in. I was just curious to know what affects that this would have on present day theories about the afterlife when extra-terrestrial life is finally proven for sure sometime in our wayward future. I just find it extremely hard to believe (and also arrogant) of us to think that in the whole endless universe that sentient life in any form only exists on this one little planet that we call Earth. I.E. Would other alien beings from other planets have the same sort of afterlife etc? Thank you for listening as I have been pondering this question for quite awhile now and any feedback would be great to hear.  Smiley

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Re: Life on other planets
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:40pm

Greetings Samwaters.
Do you believe  mankind will ever make it to the other worlds with Newton's F=ma?
I don't think so...
Those worlds could be as as far as millions of light years (based on Newton's mechanics) apart from us. At the same time it might be as close to you as your neighbor next door.  We just don't know to how to knock the door... yet. Wink
My point is -  yes, there  are other worlds, civilizations, forms of existence, if you will....
They are not on the other planets but the other PLANES of realities.  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2008 at 7:52am by Still_Living »  

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 8:09pm

"Our solar system is located in the outer reaches of the Milky Way Galaxy, which is a spiral galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy contains roughly 200 billion stars. Most of these stars are not visible from Earth. Almost everything that we can see in the sky belongs to the Milky Way Galaxy."

The Milky Way system is not in another dimension nor another time --it is clearly visible to our scientist. Why would it be surreal to know another race of beings are alive and well in this reality? --cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:29am

There are as of the latest reports over 300 known planets around stars, and that is just what we have observed so far. The new upgrade for Hubble and the other telescopes coming online will expand our knowledge cone even further.

Monore called the group of energies gathered at Focus 34/35 "The Gathering" and Bruce talks about it as well. These are energies from other worlds and planets, and even some other Universes, which have come to observe the "Earth Changes" which are happening to us right now, and which are expected to continue and culminate in 2012.

Further, there is little question that we have lifetimes on these other planets, in these other Universes, in these other dimensions.......... Like Pogo said , "We have met the enemy, and he is us." It is all consciousness in search of expression in its Highest Form, IMO.

So, yes, there is life on other planets. Of course.

Thomas

IP Logged

samwaters

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 10:26am

Thank you all for feedback thus-far. I am new here and find this to be an extremely fascinating forum with many intelligent people and thoughts.  Smiley

The concept of "wormholes" or "rips in time". if they do exist, would make  travelling millions of light years possible with what would seem to be to us in minutes or even seconds. You are all correct, we just do not know yet but this concept does fascinate me. The argument against it of course is if they indeed do exist then why haven't other sentient forms of life that are far above mankind on the evolutionary scale used them and tried to contact us? Astronomers have already begun to find hundreds of extra-solar planets that are proven to be orbiting distant stars although most thus-far have been gas-giants, some of them even as large as 10 Jupiters. IMO therefore extra solar Earth-type planets filled with water and oxygen must also exist but still cannot be seen due to our currently limited technology.

Eventually of course in the future mankind reaching out into space will not be a theory but will rather be necessity as there is simply a finite number of resources here on Earth that can support a population that will soon be doubling every 50 years.

With all of this in mind, human beings "after-life" or other lives being lived on other planets now seems entirely feasible.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 10:12pm

Oh Sam of the Great Waters, you said:

The argument against it of course is if they indeed do exist then why haven't other sentient forms of life that are far above mankind on the evolutionary scale used them and tried to contact us?

-------------------

Oh, I think they are here, they are talking. I saw them as an audience once, and a very strange-looking one.

I've been told, when they come, you'll know it.

So, I keep asking myself, do you know it yet?

love, blink

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 6:24am

I actually sratched my head with both hands in pondering...on this thread. lol.. I am smiling, I want you to know that.

Let me throw some food for thought (for the moment) into this subject, too.

I am a firm believer that:
1) ... it would be a waste of space to have thousands of little planets roaming about without anything happening on them. I see some of these as "construction sites" and others as "fully developed houseing areas"..lol.. Mind be, I believe that there are many wonderful beings on some of these planets with most likely a much higher conscienceness level than what we currently display on earth.

I use ants as an example. They go about their business all the time, (just as we do) everyday and they probably dont speak any of our languages here on earth. They have their own. They probably dont even know that they are so tiny to us up here looking down on them. Their eyesight may be so limited (according to their species) that they cant "see humans" unless the human pokes their finger right into their little precious faces!!! (Just as we cant see beyond a ceratin point) But these tiny ants live, think, feel and love amoungst themselves in THEIR OWN WORLD or do we believe it to be the other way around. They exisit in OUR WORLD? Hmmm  Huh They don`t know that, but I am sure they "think" that theres more out there than what they can see. (just as we do)

2) ... what speaks against it, that when our "soul" seperates from this body here on earth, that the soul according to status of conscieneness is reborn into another body, possibly on another planet, growing up in that planets "way of life", thus learning & experienceing new things their. I call that progression. However other planets may be there for the purpose of "re-gression" ergo so to do it all over again like on earth.

I mean to say, that on our current planet the power/energy of suggestion is quite limited such as (communcation thru thought etc.) however on another planet if born into it, it may be part of essentialness for living to do such, like water intake is for humans here. We need a mouth for to talk here, but some outerplanetary beings maybe dont even need one.

We have so much to learn here before "going on".

Overcoming the "obvious barriers" / obvious teaching such as:
  • hatred towards people of another nation.

• discrimination against people of different creed, color, religion.

• needless slaughtering of animals.

• closing our eyes towards hunger of mankind.

• keeping our mouths shut against inflicted pain towards our neighbors not offering Rehabilitation.

and many more hints which show us just how far up we are in the evolution chain.

If an alien came to me today, I`d have to apoligise for being "human of the planet called earth", matter of fact I`d be embarassed to say I am.  Undecided

So we really need to get our act together and speak out against such injustices happening around the world. Teach our children and other children that its perfectly natural to be black, white, red or yellow. It`s perfectly natural for someone else to be different, matter of fact its a wonderful trait to be different.

We need to not allow our voted politicians to do as they please, speak out! I will included a list of money spent on this Presidentical campaigne so far..

Look at the AMOUNTS donated and tell me

"WHY IS ONE SINGLE CHILD IN THE WORLD STILL SCRATCHING FOR FOOD?"

Barack Obama
Goldman Sachs $739,521
University of California $697,506
Harvard University $501,489
Citigroup Inc $492,548
Google Inc $487,355
JPMorgan Chase & Co $475,112
National Amusements Inc $432,169
Microsoft Corp $429,656
UBS AG $419,550
Lehman Brothers $391,774
Wilmerhale Llp $383,024
Time Warner $375,063
Sidley Austin LLP $370,916
Skadden, Arps et al $360,409
Stanford University $341,399
Morgan Stanley $341,380
Latham & Watkins $328,879
Jones Day $309,960
University of Chicago $294,237
General Electric $290,584

John McCain
Merrill Lynch $349,170
Citigroup Inc $287,801
Morgan Stanley $249,377
Goldman Sachs $220,045
JPMorgan Chase & Co $206,392
AT&T Inc $183,663
Credit Suisse Group $175,503
PricewaterhouseCoopers $163,670
Blank Rome LLP $153,426
US Government $152,118
US Army $150,470
Wachovia Corp $147,456
Greenberg Traurig LLP $145,737
UBS AG $141,365
Bank of America $133,975
FedEx Corp $121,904
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $120,246
US Dept of Defense $118,125
Lehman Brothers $115,707
Bear Stearns $108,000

Just a small note to the donators (if one of you ever reads this thread)
Please dont think that we the people out here didnt notice that the "US Gov. and the US Army and the US Department of Defense" all singularily donated to McCain campaigne and not to Obamas meaning to us that we now know exactly what plans McCain would follow. The US Gov and Army are suppose to be neutral entities for the people, as both are finanzed out of Taxmoney! Considering that I now know whom I will vote for! I take this election very serious as it will determine and is the stepstone as to what 2012 will look like!

Love,
Nanner

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #7 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 1:48pm

Hi I recently had a life between lives regression.  One of the questions I was asked when I was in it was if I had ever incarnated on any other planets other than earth.  I said yes.  the planets name was TAZENY is what I called it.  It was a planet which orbited an orange sun and had three moon.  It is the size of mars and has a lager percent of water. It is in an unknown system of space.  The race of being that lived on this planet lived together in harmony and are telepathic.  When one of the collective was not doing well the rest would help them get better.  The technology I describe as a biologically which worked in harmony with the planets own forces.

I believe that there is live out there and that some of us have been there in other incarnation. 
Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 2:36pm

Hi Samwaters, My personal viewpoint is that there are many differant species of "others" living within the phyical. There are also a number of those not, but existing just as alive in the non phyical boundaries. Those in the phyical also exist in a spiritual form when they drop their bodies as well. I had communication with an ET  living within phyical life reality. I was shown a distinct form that it was bodied within. We communicated while both OOB and in a meditative state. Both Bruce and Bob, in their books, tell of such meetings with others also. There as many differant phyical idents as there are non phyical. (on the non side, there are most likely more) I agree that we are not alone within this universe and there are tens of thousands of universes. So those who believe that there is only us and no others within P R are perhaps a little miss guided. I think you allready new the answer to your question Sam. We have contact all the time with others in the spiritual. When we are doing retrievals we are doing just that. During medatation many of us communicate with other who are not human nor in need or retrieving. Therefor the conclusion could be that we talk to spirits and we communicate with ET's. What we need to do is open ourselves to the reality of it and except what we are doing as reality. Learn to communicate openly and freely. Learn the many languages (for lack of a better word) of the differant idents which would further open us to a greater understanding of ourselves and our place in the big picture. I wonder how frustrating it must be for these others? Attempts at communication rairly getting through to us. I wounder how many have given up allready or just don't care anymore if we ever will ever understand them? That's why I think its important to acknowledge the communication. Keep these lines of communication open and except them as reality. Believe me, its not all in your head. Shocked It is like the child growing up.. always told that the voices in their heads, the ones they communicate with, etc are all make believe and fantasy.  They are told to quit believing. When I think that they should be allowed to learn and be open to this communication. They are like sponges and should be allowed to drink up the waters of the knowledge and communication without the restrictions placed upon them by some closed mined adults.      

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 10:26pm

Yes, it seems that we're much more likely to make contact to alien life forms with(in) our minds than, if ever, through physical-technical means. When I meditate, I often have the impression the whole big physical universe is just one of many places we can focus our awareness on.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

samwaters

Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 10:55pm

Thank you again for more excellent feedback. I must ponder all of your posts further before fully replying.

Hawkeye, by 'tens of thousands of universes' are you referring to the concept of alternate timelines/realities?

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #11 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 7:23pm

Would other alien beings from other planets have the same sort of afterlife etc?

Why not? There concept of focus 24, , 26, etc. would be whatever belief system/reality they believe in, but they also chose a life form to evolve spiritually in. 

CAT--

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #12 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 12:25pm

Samwaters, Yes, re: the tens of thousands of universes. And that's just the ones within phyical reality. With many more areas of existence other than those, that most likely we have no real understand or concepts of. Those could include alternate time lines and realities also. Although, I see time as part of phyical live reality. Its existence within alternate realities is not necessary for their continuation.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 1:46pm

Again I 2nd Joe's post, the 2nd to last one of his.   I intuit that there are many other life "forms" both physically/nonphysically oriented (like us), and entirely non physically focused in this particular Universe.  

And then there are entire other Universes, of which we are not much aware of, where God knows what's happening, forming, etc.  

And as Spooky said, so far, on average, it seems for humans at this time that it's more likely or probable to come into contact with either the nonphysical aspects of the former, or with the latter groups in general.

More probable, but certainly the other possibility can happen as well.

I've had one fairly physical run in with one from the former group, at least I think it was of the former group.  

I say "fairly physical" because it occurred in the etheric state, which is not quite as dense/slow vibrating physically, but neither is it truly "nonphysical" either.  All in all, definitely related more to what we perceive as "physical energies and realities" though.

Interestingly, some sources like Rosiland McKnight (long time explorer with Bob Monroe) state that some E.T. groups have physical bodies akin to us, but are on a faster vibration than ours, and not so immersed in or limited by time/space concepts and supposed rules/laws.

Maybe our "etheric" level is closely in vibe with what they or we could perceive as their "physical"?  Maybe as we raise the vibration of our own physical bodies, we can more easily start to perceive and interact with these other groups, even on a physical like level?

Maybe living a life of love, compassion, and service, and balancing the body with and tuning it in with the (with an emphasis on health), mind, and spirit are very important to the whole process?

IP Logged

dewachen

Reply #14 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 5:37am

There are most definitly sentiant life within other star systems. They are also here. I had an encounter April 22nd 1974 at the age of 12. One week before I had a dream about building a space ship in my dads laboratory. Not that I knew how one was built it was just a tipical 12 year olds dream. But as I got in and flew away the earth disapeared behind me and I could then see the most beautiful diffuse nebulas found the craft to restrictive and left. My consiousness shifted as if I started accessing another part of myself and I would sit on these nebulas and zoom up on any point of light still zooming further seeing planets and solar systems. One week later my family was driving to bring my uncle some food just south of Ione, CA because he was working overtime. My father pulled over on the side of the road and we all got out to look at a craft that was approximatly 100 yards in diameter overlaping the mesa on top of a peak. It was about 10:30 PM at night April 22, 1974 the craft was saucer shaped with a red glowing dome and white port holes below that red yellow and blue light below that. The craft was winding its engines down and you could hear interlacing frequencies. We watched it a good 10 minutes and when it began to build up its engines it emited a static electric feild and our dog Turkey vomited all over the back seat. My father made me clean it up and when I got out of the car the craft was gone. I was looking at it only seconds before. My father told me to follow his finger up and as soon as I said that is just a star the object streaked off towards the southeast. My brother said it jumped from space to space.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.