Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Is PUL a solution to everything? (Read 8049 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Is PUL a solution to everything?
Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 3:36pm

Absolutely vajra, absolutely! Wink

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #16 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:24pm

Vajra wrote:
"We've all met those thoroughly non intellectual souls that in an almost entirely unconscious manner embody loving behaviours - it's just what they are."

Vajra, that is really the kind of state I would like to attain.

Alysia, thank you for what you wrote after my answer to responding posts.

Cat, thanks for the story about the child with brain damage. That's really the kind of paradoxal situation (loving angel incarnating in unloving child) that I like to talk about.

I would very much like that if anyone has a problem with my attitude or posting, to be pointed out what I do wrong. You can also tell me in PM if you want to avoid public posting. You are doing me a great favor by telling me anything that could be wrong, annoying, upsetting, irritating, etc, about my attitude because it is easier for me to improve myself when I get feedback. It is not a sign of love to let someone behave wrongly and say nothing. In other words, I very much like to stand corrected (before being punished) and if I ever deserve any kind of punishment here (social punishment exists as well, besides banning), I would very much appreciate to know why, so I can do something about it.

If you think I am ever getting off topic with a subject, just tell me and I will ask myself to be removed off topic.

I am sorry my posting is not about Monroe's books. I am currently reading Bruce Moen's books, but it is heavy information for me, so I am kind of slow. I understand I should keep on track with my subjects and I will try better.

Now, I will make you a summary of what I presently learned from you all on this board, that I thought is useful to me to improve my behaviour and state of mind (which are both connected, of course):
- Alysia, you told me that you create what you focus on. Well, I definitely intend on creating a lot of love for you, so I am going to focus on that. Thank you for your honesty which I greatly appreciate.
- You shouldn't search love outside of yourself, but inside of yourself.
- The action of love, or the action of PUL, creates PUL, but the action of PUL should come from the intention of PUL. eg. if you give PUL to use someone and throw that person away, it is not PUL.
- the strongest PUL comes from the intention of PUL that is given naturally and out of free will.
- you should seek PUL where there is PUL. If a person is fear-based and not love-based, you will not get love from that person or PUL, you will get fear, because it is its essence. Of course, if I only offer PUL to someone to get PUL back, it is not "unconditional", so it is not really PUL. Am I right?
I want to add that I came to the conclusion that a loving behavior is always best, but not if it stops you from being honest about less-loving-things that one tries to solve.
- Love and fear cannot be present at the same time eg. If I love this board, but fear to post, I am gonna have a real problem learning about PUL because there is a lot of PUL here.

Now, the get away from some negativity I might spread, and which I apologize for, I would like to tell you a success-story of PUL related to my personal experience:

It is the story about a 6-year-old girl who could talk to ghosts. The ghosts told her that there are consequences to everything, and that she was here to experience lack of PUL and the consequences of it, because she wouldn't be able to bear it.

Because she would have such a tough time with that lack of PUL (seeing the victims of it and everything related to it), out of reaction, she would seek twice harder PUL and every knowledge related to it.

She would seek knowledge about PUL and understand better why it works or does not work and than she would teach others the way.

That way, is to never fear to be who you are (love and fear cannot be together, remember), even if others do not understand. One day, they will come to understanding and she will help them to come to understanding as quick as possible because deep down, she really loves everyone.

Only on the surface, there is that difficulty to express love, which she is trying to learn.

Forgive me, if my flaws cause any emotional harm or discomfort to you. I am responsible and I am deeply sorry and if you have any useful advice, it is what I want. I work as quick as I can on myself.
Writing and talking are (I believe) the most peaceful ways to solve problems and it is the way I chose, because somehow I want other people to learn with me a better way to be.

I am going to work very hard, is not the right way to say what I am doing.

I am working very hard, right now, to be...(make a guess at what I want to be)

I really love you all. I just want to love you even more and you most certainly deserve it. Everything I write is a cry for help to achieve that and I believe this is the right place to discuss such things. But again, if I am wrong about this or anything else, just tell me. I am open to any change(s) necessary.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:43pm

Hi Sonia-

You have a great attitude, please don't worry about what just one person happened to say.  It is definitely not representative of the other members.  You're a welcome addition to the conversation board!

Best wishes.

R

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 5:47pm

Sonia, You have no need to be disciplined here. Believe me, there is nothing you have said that is any worse than many of the rest of us. No need to be corrected as you have said nor done anything wrong. No need to be punished. As for getting banned...the guidelines are clear to everyone. In as long as I have been here I have only seen one poster be banned for but a short time. He's back and re-posting, evoking emotional responses, turning peoples realities up side down, and making us think outside of the box. I am personally happy to see him still here when others would have left with their tails between their legs. I am happy that you are willing to be informed if anyone has a problem with what you say. That shows me a willingness and an openness to except other opinions. That includes excepting love.
Now for you...if you ever want to get something off your chest. Let out some built up emotion. Freak out. You just feel free to drop me a PM. There is nothing you can say that will hurt me or my feelings. I doubt you could shock me. I may not agree to everything you say but I will always afford you the respect of listining. Now open your heart up and take this love offered to you right now. I know you have so much more to offer in return.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #19 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 3:54am

Rondele, Hawkeye,

Thank you both for your encouragements.

I realize to some extent that I put down many negative things and in that respect I understand the reaction of people who'ld rather hear positive.

My point of view on spirituality, equals that of a plumbing-system: If you have 100 pipes in your basement that guide the water correctly, but 1 pipe has a leak, no matter how much you focus on the good pipes, you will one day have to fix that leak, because you are flooded.
And if people come into your home, they shall not see the 100 good pipes, they shall notice the water in your home and how inconvenient it is.

I think the spiritual negativity I bring up, equals the water in the basement. What I really want is to fix that leak and I am seeking plumbing-classes to do it. I did not find anybody physically around me to help me out with my plumbing problems.

I think the people on this board, are better plumbers (spiritually spoken) than most of people I met and what I want is to be taught how to fix things practically.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 6:27pm

wow Sonia..u r rocking sweetie!

I think this whole board rocks. with PUL.  everyday I thank Monroe, TMI, and mostly Bruce and Rosalie for having the foresight to put this board up. that's why I say some things here, to keep us aware it's more than a party of sociable content, but a place to self express and share, and know that there is this thing called forgiving and forgetting, and we can get really good at, then all sorts of growth happens.
I'm amazed how many people have forgiven me stupid things I say here from time to time.

so I'm saying to you all, thanks for not beating me up when I myself got off the beaten track.

Kiss

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 7:25pm

Sonia said:

- Alysia, you told me that you create what you focus on. Well, I definitely intend on creating a lot of love for you, so I am going to focus on that.
that's true. when I go obe I've been told by others here I am talking about focus constantly. it was good confirmation for me that what I do out there, I do here too! I see being focused as to be one-pointed in intention setting. I would rather you create a lot of love for all these people here and in the world. I don't like to attract attention to myself, but if I do, then I can learn from that too, from you and others who I am better.

___

Thank you for your honesty which I greatly appreciate.
___
same to you. I see you are displaying honesty yourself. we could be two peas in a pot? lol.
_____

- You shouldn't search love outside of yourself, but inside of yourself.
____
I think Nanner answered this marvelously about how love starts to be seen everywhere, as you focus on it in process. about teachers are everywhere. u r a teacher Sonia.
_____

- The action of love, or the action of PUL, creates PUL
_____
yes, we could say that thought itself is holographic, spinning off like thoughts, it builds to eventual release from binding belief systems.
_____

but the action of PUL should come from the intention of PUL
the intention is the most important initiator of spiritual evolvement, and we are all spiritual beings, no matter what beliefs we hold. the intention setting is what u r doing right now, as I see it. I call this the decision maker, (ACIM) or observer developing, (personal message) who eventually takes charge of the personality. sometimes I call it Spirit. Monroe calls it I/there.

_____
Pause here a moment Sonia: just take a brief moment to see how your thoughts have led me to express here. this is what I call getting the overview of people interacting from honesty values.
it causes changes in all.
_______
if you give PUL to use someone and throw that person away, it is not PUL.
_____
if another is using someone, that's conditional love versus unconditional love. Conditional love can also be used by Spirit to promote uncondtional love, if the person who is the "user" openly says "I am using you." if the other party agrees to be so used, it can lead to their own unfoldment of who they are choosing to be, by being so used. I bring this up because of a relationship where I realized I was using someone and told him so. He agreed to be used. lol. however, the relationship did lead to growth on both our parts, eventually to the unconditional love.

- the strongest PUL comes from the intention of PUL that is given naturally and out of free will.
free will PUL giving is like spontaneous. it's easy to give love when all is going right, it is when you meet with opposition that the real challenge ensues. and this ok too, as eventually we get to that natural part of it u r talking about.

- you should seek PUL where there is PUL.
It's more to say ask and you will receive, but you could say seek and you will find, same thing. it's a natural law that works, it's also where you focus as an intention that builds on itself. it is a human who is learning creativity of personal reality. I speak for myself, but I believe the principle is for all. and I'll add, it was no mistake that you came here, and any that remains here, have their own function here and  I thank each one for that.

If a person is fear-based and not love-based, you will not get love from that person or PUL
the thing to remember is fear stems from our particular belief systems. we surf between fear and love all the time, yet fail to recognize when we are coming from fear. It is the risk factor of ELS, that we learn what perfect love is by staying focused on our intentions for incarnating. gee, there's so much distraction on this lovely planet!

you will get fear, because it is its essence
Our true essence is love based. this is notable obe or in NDE's especially, that love is purposeful. If the mind is habitually trained into the negativity of fear, it is focused in that area. That is why the art of retrieval is such an exciting discovery, as the retriever can gain the attention of the retrievee through an act of PUL, effectively moving the spark of attention they were focused on "believing" thus creating it for themselves. some of these do not realize they may be suffering, until another can ask "must you?" the main thing is to forgive when u see others surrounded in fear, but not necessarily to see fear as their essence, but to see them as One with yourself, whom you know is love essence.

Of course, if I only offer PUL to someone to get PUL back, it is not "unconditional", so it is not really PUL. Am I right?
yes, you are right.

I want to add that I came to the conclusion that a loving behavior is always best
I came to realize anger is never justified as an expression if it interferes in another's free will determination. we are speaking in only the most superficial generalities here as well, for anger, used by Spirit, can also create the PUL in linear time that was the point, if the anger is given over to HS to utilize.

but not if it stops you from being honest about less-loving-things that one tries to solve.
____
I think we are still speaking in generalities about the nature of evil, or whether as Monroe states, there is no bad, there is no good. when we communicate here, we want to grow and learn and be  together. we  also want change in the world, which only starts with the individual. u have to be honest about your own reactions to what is bad on the surface. any of us can be very complicated beings. one good way to look at the world is that there are two kinds of people:
1) those giving PUL
2) those asking for PUL

1) those expressing abundance principle
2) those expressing a belief in scarcity, or lack of love.

Love and fear cannot be present at the same time eg. If I love this board, but fear to post, I am gonna have a real problem learning about PUL because there is a lot of PUL here.
___
I got you to express love. therefore you can drop the fear right now as it doesn't serve anybody here. I learned a lot from this board. one of the things I learned was how to get a response from others. I discovered people responded to a personal story, given with the intention to just share it without expectations of being applauded for having had it happen to me. this reminded them of their own stories of a like fashion. and I don't want anyone to think it's bad to have a fear express here, or that they cannot be expressing their belief that life sucks and then you die.
that's why we're here to present the oppositional thought and come to some sort of conclusion from time to time. it's a fine line to walk when we become disrespectful of anothers belief system, and whether we actually have some inspirational story to share, whether we shall allow freedom of expression, versus tromping all over someones prized garden of soulful ideas because it simply doesn't fit in your belief system. we need to generate communication, not to shut it down with too much negatives. just balance is all I'm desiring.
I got what I wanted. I'm not saying that to be egotistical. I just need to get an ident on Sonia.
that means an energy signature. because we all have one.

happy shifting everyone...rock on!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #22 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 7:55pm

I believe that PUL is the ultimate solution.

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 2:25am

Sonia  hi.
Pure Unconditional love is not something that can be willed I feel.It is a state of Being which when awakened in we humans will radiate in every way without the need to "direct it"The more you awaken the more it radiates.PUL cannot be manipulated by will or ego/personality.PUL is effortless in its expression, no need to worry how or when or who it should go to.The intelligence which is PUL knows all situations regarding human imbalance,dysfunction and need.Let go and let love.Just be the channel,IT will do its work.How beautifull it is.
Love Devayan

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 7:04am

that was beautifully said Deva. I wish I said it so well. love, alysia Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 7:49am

Smiley Beautifully put!

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #26 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 10:22am

Devayan, I agree with what you said but ...
you forgot to mention that it is not exactly a walk in the park to get to that state. That I think is why so many think they can sit and just radiate PUL...but it ain't really PUL! sorry. It turns into something sappy if it isn't the real thing.

C1 has its tentacles in all of us. Maybe that is why the images of the bodies being held in the incubators is so powerful in The Matrix. We are all held like this. This is not to stress that it has to be a "terrible" journey to reach Stillness but that it is easy to fool yourself that you are there when you are not.

Saul of Tarsus thought he was "right" until he had an initiation, lost his vision, then regained sight and became Paul.

When I read Tolkein, the character that I most wanted to "be" was Gandalf. It is not trivial in the story that Gandalf the Grey  had to fall into the abyss and do battle with the monsters and crawl out in order to become Gandalf the White. Initiation.

Tolle had his own initiation. He crawled out of his own abyss. His message is that you don't have to be so dramatic, and most of us get there in a more gradual and less violent way. We get to take advantage of the wisdom passed on by those who have undergone some initiation.

But I think that after one has learned to experience PUL directly, then it is easier to give up thinking love is something to use to change or reward others. Do it for yourself! PUL yourself first and all else will follow.

And if you are trying to PUL for all the reasons given in the original question, you are going to block the experience of PUL.

I guess you have to love yourself as in loving your big self, not your little self. but PUL yourself first.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #27 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 10:34pm

As I read Lucy's post, I remember I once focused in a meditation on PUL and opening the heart. At the one hand, I wanted it, and tried to "will" it to come to me, on the other hand, the focusing on it made so much of all the other things which are mostly associated with "I want it" fall off from me. The result was, I was incredibly energized and completely serene and without any worries and fears, my appartment seemed to be filled with white fog, and when I walked down the street people looked surprised at me. All the evil in the world was just so small while the universe was so big and interesting. The energy I felt had become so strong that I had to think about how to handle it, I imagined to expand steadily limitless. I needed to do this as the feeling  of heat, and that I might explode from the heart area was getting stronger and stronger. This could be a sign that this energy couldn't flow freely, and I have some work left to do. For some people the cleansing can feel like an intense burning feeling I've heard. After an hour or so this special state ceased.

Lucy, good remark about Gandalf! Btw, from Tolkien reader to Tolkien reader, when Gandalf The Grey met Saruman, who to that point of time was officially titled "The White", and it turned out that the latter was cooperating with the dark forces, he stated "The White? Look! I'm Saruman The Multicolored!"  (or so) I found that interesting. It wasn't in the movie, unfortunately.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #28 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 8:40am

devayan wrote on Nov 1st, 2008 at 2:25am:
Sonia  hi.
Pure Unconditional love is not something that can be willed I feel.It is a state of Being which when awakened in we humans will radiate in every way without the need to "direct it"The more you awaken the more it radiates.PUL cannot be manipulated by will or ego/personality.PUL is effortless in its expression, no need to worry how or when or who it should go to.The intelligence which is PUL knows all situations regarding human imbalance,dysfunction and need.Let go and let love.Just be the channel,IT will do its work.How beautifull it is.
Love Devayan

Thank you Devayan.

I think you're quite right, about the natural state of PUL. It must come naturally.

Often, I try to much to force myself, because I worry or am stressed not to do well enough or BE well enough.

It does cause an attitude that is not relaxed enough and that too is an obstruction to PUL.

Thank you for having this written down so well.

Sonia

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #29 - Nov 3rd, 2008 at 9:07am

So, one of the reason I put this topic down, is because wrong beliefs can get you to experience many other things than PUL or can have your life derived in ways that are less "pleasant".

I believe that deep down, we are all PUL, but if you have wrong beliefs that you cannot shed, that PUL you have/are will not come to expression (or it might come to expression in a less natural way or in a wrong way).

eg. If one really seeks PUL, but continuously post topics or have an attitude that is negative, one might get back what I sowed. In a way, one might deserve to get that negative back, but at the same time, one also gets cut off from positivity or positive attitudes that are necessary to learn from. Does this make any sense to anyone?

I mention this, because I believe I really lost someone (because of that negativity) that is important to me and I have no idea what to do about it.

Of course, such events are a necessity in my life, to make me think about the nature of things and to "shake" my point of view.

A saying says: Don't do unto others, what you don't want them to do unto you.

So then again, what should I do:

1. Stay myself, no matter what?

2. Be more positive, but that does not render the feeling I have: That  other people's opinion matter to me and when they have a negative opinion on me (no matter how much good my intentions were) it still makes me feel awful. In a certain way, I can't separate from one's negative opinion on me. It simply becomes a huge problem for me, because it is never clear to me how much truth it holds. You can look at the truth from different angles, can you?

3. Or is it that way, that when somebody has a negative opinion on you, it is over. You cannot change what that person thinks about you anymore, no matter what you do? AND if you do something, at what price would you try to recuperate someone? Should you sacrifice yourself, your way of being and doing, to have somebody back. Should you do something that makes you unhappy, to make somebody happy?
At what price do you make somebody happy? That is a very important question related to PUL: Should you be ready to pay any price (eg. be somebody else) to be PUL and make that person happy (=to give PUL at the same time). OR should you change your beliefs at any price, to make somebody happy and be PUL (How do you know what to change to your beliefs?).

4. Simply be more positive and keep to myself the negative as to not bother anyone. But then, if I have problems, that I do not know a solution for, I cannot ask for advice.

5. If PUL is a thing that comes naturally and you feel you're not as much PUL as expected, what do you do? Be patient, relax...the consequences of unloving actions always show at some point, do they. And if your intentions are loving, but you do wrong anyway and end up misunderstood (and disbelieved in your good intentions), then what ?...

6. Learn PUL, always better (but again, opinions are often divided on what is the best way, isn't it?) and if you don't get any feedback on your behaviour (I didn't get that suffiently in my life), then you keep repeating the same mistakes, over and over again, don't you?

7. Other ideas are welcome.

And then, when you've done all that work on yourself, and the person(s) you're trying to win back (or simply convince) remain(s) with the belief that you're not good enough, not loving enough, not worthy of thrust, in the end, you should realize, that you cannot change the beliefs of that this other person has about you, can you?
How much is one expected to do, to proof his/her change???
Is PUL a solution to everything in such a situation?

Maybe I am trying to make an omelet, without breaking an egg. Is this possible, at all? I wish it is.

Sonia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.